2021-2022 Indiana

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Important update for people who got acceptances:

per the inmedapp email, we do need to return the physical form as well as the online form to "accept" our acceptance. I emailed them directly to ask this. They said that we can also email a PDF directly to the admissions office if we are away from home and can't get the physical mail they sent.

Don't forget to do this!!

Also, I'm pretty confident that all of this is non-binding, because they can't force us to make a decision in the next 14 days. I'm pretty sure nothing is really binding until we pay a deposit or commit to enroll on AMCAS
 
Last edited by a moderator:
II just now! There are a lot of bells and whistles to complete here... any advice for a student in their gap year to complete the Dean's Evaluation?
Congrats on the II! Call the Dean of Students office wherever you completed your bachelors. They can provide an email to send the form to. Complete that step ASAP bc once your bachelor’s schools has the form, the timeline is out of your hands.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the II! Call the Dean of Students office wherever you completed your bachelors. They can provide an email to send the form to. Complete that step ASAP bc once your bachelor’s schools has the form, the timeline is out of your hands.
Do the "applicant signature" spaces need to be an actual signature, or can I just type it? I don't actually have a printer.
 
Do the "applicant signature" spaces need to be an actual signature, or can I just type it? I don't actually have a printer.
I assumed it needs to be a signature. Do you have a digital signature? That’s what I use in PDFs. You can Google how to create a digital signature on your computer.

If you don’t have one and your computer doesn’t support one, maybe you can take it to be printed somewhere (library, FedEx/Kinkos, then rescan using scanning app on your phone)
 
Prediction:
They downloaded my app on 9/10 last cycle, and I got rejected on 10/30
They downloaded my app on 9/15 this cycle, so I will get rejected on 11/4

:beat:
LOL my app was downloaded 9/7 so just patiently waiting for my pre-II rejection any day now🤣
UPDATE: literally rejected today...talk about timing! Good luck to everyone else 🙂
 
Last edited:
Alright, I just saw that all my items on the status page of the secondary for indiana are checked off. Does that mean I should expect an interview soon or I gotta wait longer? Anybody know?
 
I assumed it needs to be a signature. Do you have a digital signature? That’s what I use in PDFs. You can Google how to create a digital signature on your computer.

If you don’t have one and your computer doesn’t support one, maybe you can take it to be printed somewhere (library, FedEx/Kinkos, then rescan using scanning app on your phone)
hi i need to be more like you. how to be as successful as you? 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me: predicts my rejection
IU: rejects me
me:
Surprised Meme GIF

Good luck everyone else!
 
Is this school not friendly to CA applicants? I was looking at the msar data and the little map that shows applicant home state was clear for CA.
 
Yes, they keep saying to be patient and that it will come roughly 4 weeks before the date.
When did you receive your invite? It looks like some people from the previous cycle that were invited in September were given the date November or December. Who knows if it will follow a similar trend this cycle though.
 
Last edited:
Alright, I just saw that all my items on the status page of the secondary for indiana are checked off. Does that mean I should expect an interview soon or I gotta wait longer? Anybody know?
I don't think it indicates anything. I personally had to wait 2+ weeks after everything was checked off before I got my date whereas someone else got it within a few days of it being checked off for them.
 
I don't think it indicates anything. I personally had to wait 2+ weeks after everything was checked off before I got my date whereas someone else got it within a few days of it being checked off for them.
Do you get notified through email t schedule the interview? Also, thank you for helping!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you get notified through email t schedule the interview? Also, thank you for helping!!!
Yes, I got notified via email. They give you the date so you don't need to worry about scheduling it yourself/losing out on an earlier slot. You can reschedule but do it ASAP if you do have a conflict because it's a little trickier. And no problem, happy to help!