2021-2022 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1, if you email, please post an update
Same, because I am confused. The paper form also says “matriculate,” not accept or hold a seat, and I just want to make sure that it is non binding.

Members don't see this ad.

Same, because I am confused. The paper form also says “matriculate,” not accept or hold a seat, and I just want to make sure that it is non binding.
I do not believe that we can be bound to anything right now. I did both the online and paper form to ensure that they got my "yes" back

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone OOS who interviewed 9/1 and hasn’t heard any decision yet???

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone OOS who interviewed 9/1 and hasn’t heard any decision yet???
If I’m not mistaken, if you didn’t hear anything back when As were sent out last week, then you’ll be in consideration again next time the admissions committee meets

Reactions: 2 users
Still nothing on what day my interview is. Invite received 9/10, 6 weeks ago. So frustrating lol not sure what else to do

Still nothing on what day my interview is. Invite received 9/10, 6 weeks ago. So frustrating lol not sure what else to do
That’s so crazy. I got assigned my date 7 weeks out. At this point, you could be interviewing as late as mid December

That’s so crazy. I got assigned my date 7 weeks out. At this point, you could be interviewing as late as mid December
Yeah, I was so happy to get an early interview invite but how have they not sent our days yet! Plus another 4 weeks before I actually interview...

Important update for people who got acceptances:

per the inmedapp email, we do need to return the physical form as well as the online form to "accept" our acceptance. I emailed them directly to ask this. They said that we can also email a PDF directly to the admissions office if we are away from home and can't get the physical mail they sent.

Don't forget to do this!!

Also, I'm pretty confident that all of this is non-binding, because they can't force us to make a decision in the next 14 days. I'm pretty sure nothing is really binding until we pay a deposit or commit to enroll on AMCAS

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone interviewed for the Urban Health program yet? If so how did it go for you?

Just withdrew post-II. Best of luck y'all!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Ahahhahahhaa not trying to scare anyone but I made the mistake of going through last year's thread and ppl (almost all OOS) got pre-II R's handed to them on Oct 30.... so I'm gonna assume I'm already out with my OOS-ness and pathetic stats :rofl:

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Prediction:
They downloaded my app on 9/10 last cycle, and I got rejected on 10/30
They downloaded my app on 9/15 this cycle, so I will get rejected on 11/4

:beat:

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
II just now! There are a lot of bells and whistles to complete here... any advice for a student in their gap year to complete the Dean's Evaluation?
Congrats on the II! Call the Dean of Students office wherever you completed your bachelors. They can provide an email to send the form to. Complete that step ASAP bc once your bachelor’s schools has the form, the timeline is out of your hands.

Congrats on the II! Call the Dean of Students office wherever you completed your bachelors. They can provide an email to send the form to. Complete that step ASAP bc once your bachelor’s schools has the form, the timeline is out of your hands.
Do the "applicant signature" spaces need to be an actual signature, or can I just type it? I don't actually have a printer.

Do the "applicant signature" spaces need to be an actual signature, or can I just type it? I don't actually have a printer.
I assumed it needs to be a signature. Do you have a digital signature? That’s what I use in PDFs. You can Google how to create a digital signature on your computer.

If you don’t have one and your computer doesn’t support one, maybe you can take it to be printed somewhere (library, FedEx/Kinkos, then rescan using scanning app on your phone)

Prediction:
They downloaded my app on 9/10 last cycle, and I got rejected on 10/30
They downloaded my app on 9/15 this cycle, so I will get rejected on 11/4

:beat:
LOL my app was downloaded 9/7 so just patiently waiting for my pre-II rejection any day now:rofl:
UPDATE: literally rejected today...talk about timing! Good luck to everyone else :)

Last edited:
Still no word about scheduling an interview that was invited 7+ weeks ago, RIP.

Alright, I just saw that all my items on the status page of the secondary for indiana are checked off. Does that mean I should expect an interview soon or I gotta wait longer? Anybody know?

Big ole R for me as well. Judging from last years thread today's gonna be a bloodbath.

• Care
OOP Pre-II R, OOS, complete 9/24 according to email records (I thought it was complete earlier than 9/24??? oh well)

• Care
  • Sad
OOS Pre-II R checking in! Really thought I was gonna make it through October without rejections. Guess one of my schools had to by first :( Good luck to those who are still in the game!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I assumed it needs to be a signature. Do you have a digital signature? That’s what I use in PDFs. You can Google how to create a digital signature on your computer.

If you don’t have one and your computer doesn’t support one, maybe you can take it to be printed somewhere (library, FedEx/Kinkos, then rescan using scanning app on your phone)
hi i need to be more like you. how to be as successful as you? :(

• Care
Pre-II R just now. Complete 10/1, OOS. Good luck to everyone! :)

Reactions: 3 users
me: predicts my rejection
IU: rejects me
me:
Surprised Meme GIF

Good luck everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
R today. Never even got the application received email..... Apparently my app was "holistically reviewed". Now I cry

Reactions: 4 users
Is this school not friendly to CA applicants? I was looking at the msar data and the little map that shows applicant home state was clear for CA.

Yeah, I was so happy to get an early interview invite but how have they not sent our days yet! Plus another 4 weeks before I actually interview...
On your application portal, is everything checked off? (Casper, mcat score, prereqs met, etc) thank you!

Yes, they keep saying to be patient and that it will come roughly 4 weeks before the date.
When did you receive your invite? It looks like some people from the previous cycle that were invited in September were given the date November or December. Who knows if it will follow a similar trend this cycle though.

Last edited:
Alright, I just saw that all my items on the status page of the secondary for indiana are checked off. Does that mean I should expect an interview soon or I gotta wait longer? Anybody know?
I don't think it indicates anything. I personally had to wait 2+ weeks after everything was checked off before I got my date whereas someone else got it within a few days of it being checked off for them.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think it indicates anything. I personally had to wait 2+ weeks after everything was checked off before I got my date whereas someone else got it within a few days of it being checked off for them.
Do you get notified through email t schedule the interview? Also, thank you for helping!!!

Do you get notified through email t schedule the interview? Also, thank you for helping!!!
Yes, I got notified via email. They give you the date so you don't need to worry about scheduling it yourself/losing out on an earlier slot. You can reschedule but do it ASAP if you do have a conflict because it's a little trickier. And no problem, happy to help!

Pre-II Rejection yesterday, good luck to everyone else!