Hoosierpride99
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you looked at the links that they put at the bottom of the II email? They link the forms and further instructions. I don't know how to schedule the actual interview yet though.I could be wrong but it looks like IU has changed their portal? In past years people got a link to do the "graduate application", whereas this year it seems to be a dedicated portal like most schools have for secondaries. Still the same content that people have talked about before.
It doesn't seem to be working yet though? I'm assuming there's supposed to be a way to download these forms, but I can't seem to do that yet. There's also no way to pay yet, and the FAQ section just has a phone number and that's it lol
Edit: it appears they're actively working on the portal. Things are literally changing while I'm on it haha