2021-2022 Indiana

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II a few hours ago! What a way to wake up to 🙂
OOS, no ties but live in a bordering state. Verified 6/22 and acknowledgement from IU on 7/12
 
My student conduct office emailed the dean eval form on the 19th. Anyone else send in around this time and still waiting for it to be marked received? Debating on whether to ask my school’s office to resend it in case it wasn’t delivered.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, I just realized it states in the email, "your interview is scheduled for..." but mine doesn't have a date? Do others have a date in the email, or is it received after everything is submitted?

Update: Nevermind, I just read other posts in this thread. I guess I jusr wait until everything is checked off.
 
My student conduct office emailed the dean eval form on the 19th. Anyone else send in around this time and still waiting for it to be marked received? Debating on whether to ask my school’s office to resend it in case it wasn’t delivered.
Mine was sent on the 15th and still hasn't been marked off. Also wondering if I should resend
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know Casper takes a while to get marked off (I think it's also the second to last, LoRs I think are last), so don't worry too much about it. In general, the marking off of requirements takes a while 🙂
 
I know Casper takes a while to get marked off (I think it's also the second to last, LoRs I think are last), so don't worry too much about it. In general, the marking off of requirements takes a while 🙂
I turned in all of this stuff immediately when I received an interview, which was the first day they were sent out (7/13).

Everything has been marked off except for CASPer score for me. So they're slowly working through it.
 
OOS moderate stat applicant from the midwest region, and I still have not gotten an app confirmation email. My app was transmitted on the first day, should I be worried?
It's still early, so I don't think you should be worried. It's possible that more people applied earlier so it's taking them longer to get through all of them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad