2021-2022 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
How did you all pay the fee? The link in the email they sent with the II was broken.

II just now! OOS but went to undergrad in indy , LM 75, verified 6/27 and acknowledgement from IU 7/12
Edit: regular MD

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
II a few hours ago! What a way to wake up to :)
OOS, no ties but live in a bordering state. Verified 6/22 and acknowledgement from IU on 7/12

Reactions: 1 user
My gf got an II today! I still haven’t even gotten my primary application received notification 😐

Reactions: 3 users
My student conduct office emailed the dean eval form on the 19th. Anyone else send in around this time and still waiting for it to be marked received? Debating on whether to ask my school’s office to resend it in case it wasn’t delivered.

Anyone who got an II today an MSTP applicant or just MD only?

still haven’t even gotten my primary application received notification
Not a bad thing! If they have not reviewed your app yet, then you have not been passed up for an II!

Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! OOS (undergrad in IN), LM 75, verified 7/08, and acknowledgment from IU 7/12!

Edit: MD only

II! OOS with no ties to Indiana. So excited!

Anybody who has submitted the graduate application received confirmation or their scheduled interview date?

Reactions: 2 users
Primary has been verified for 10 days now and I have not received an email from IU confirming they received it. Anyone else, OOS btw.
Primary was transmitted 6/25 and no email from IU confirming they've received it. OOS :/

bad sign if IS marked received 7/2 and haven’t gotten a II yet? anyone else in that boat?

Are we supposed to send the dean eval after they send us the secondary?

Wait, I just realized it states in the email, "your interview is scheduled for..." but mine doesn't have a date? Do others have a date in the email, or is it received after everything is submitted?

Update: Nevermind, I just read other posts in this thread. I guess I jusr wait until everything is checked off.

My student conduct office emailed the dean eval form on the 19th. Anyone else send in around this time and still waiting for it to be marked received? Debating on whether to ask my school’s office to resend it in case it wasn’t delivered.
Mine was sent on the 15th and still hasn't been marked off. Also wondering if I should resend

Has anyone’s Casper score been received? All I have left are deans list and Casper score to be checked off.

Any offered an II receive the official date? If so, how far out is it?

Submitted all my materials + paid on the 19th but the portal has yet to update anything. Anyone in the same boat?

Mine was sent on the 15th and still hasn't been marked off. Also wondering if I should resend
Mine was also sent on the 15th and then I had them resend on the 23rd. I think it's just slow.

I know Casper takes a while to get marked off (I think it's also the second to last, LoRs I think are last), so don't worry too much about it. In general, the marking off of requirements takes a while :)

I know Casper takes a while to get marked off (I think it's also the second to last, LoRs I think are last), so don't worry too much about it. In general, the marking off of requirements takes a while :)
I turned in all of this stuff immediately when I received an interview, which was the first day they were sent out (7/13).

Everything has been marked off except for CASPer score for me. So they're slowly working through it.

OOS moderate stat applicant from the midwest region, and I still have not gotten an app confirmation email. My app was transmitted on the first day, should I be worried?

OOS moderate stat applicant from the midwest region, and I still have not gotten an app confirmation email. My app was transmitted on the first day, should I be worried?
+1 (my primary was sent a little after first transmission)

Wondering the same.

Also OOS with no ties, no emails at all from IU yet, transmitted on 6/25

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Submitted all my materials + paid on the 19th but the portal has yet to update anything. Anyone in the same boat?
+1, These little red x's and green check marks will be the death of me I swear

• Haha
II early this morning! OOS - interviewed last cycle also. Fingers crossed this cycle!

Reactions: 4 users
It's still early, so I don't think you should be worried. It's possible that more people applied earlier so it's taking them longer to get through all of them.

MCAT 508, GPA 3.5, but over 600 hours in clinical experience, research at prestigious hospital/lab, and leadership position as a lab supervisor.

So I definitely think they look at apps holistically rather than just scores