2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone apply using the AIS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I got a call from Erie two weeks ago asking me to reconfirm my interest and that my file has been pulled. Since then I haven’t heard back so feeling a little discouraged
I mean I didn't even receive a call from them- just those emails stating to contact them if I was no longer interested. So I would take your phone call as a good sign.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! When did they put you on the wl?
Thank you! I had my information session 11/23, waitlist confirmation sent 1/24. I received an email 5/18 that said “Your file is currently being re-reviewed by the committee. This email is to confirm your continued intent to accept a seat at LECOM if offered.” Followed by the longest week of silence ever 🙃. I received a phone call informing me that my letter of acceptance was placed in the mail today and to look out for it. My portal changed about an hour later. I joked with them on the phone that I was checking my portal every 20 minutes and they were like “yeah we didn’t change it, yet” and I was like believe me, I know 😂

Did you not send an MCAT , did you jaut use the AIS
At first I just used AIS. When I got my MCAT score back I called them and they said I can upload it and they will look at it too

Daily Erie WL status check in, anything?

Do you guys think they pull from the wl in chronological order?
I'm not sure honestly, I think I saw a few people mention in this thread + previous years threads that they do pull from AL in chronological order, but I could be wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there an accepted students group chat or Facebook group?

im guessing nothing happened again for erie right

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Lisa no longer being there... (was told that Lisa was no longer with Erie by another applicant).
This is true - Suzanne from Elmira is filling in in Erie but I’m guessing they’re super swamped

This is true - Suzanne from Elmira is filling in in Erie but I’m guessing they’re super swamped
Suzanne is covering for SH too, but she is responsive to email within a reasonable time.

Reactions: 2 users
Another day, and nothing new from erie. I think it's time to hit the final stage of grief

• Care
Should have posted yesterday, but had to let it set in first. Got pulled off the Elmira waitlist yesterday. Third application cycle and finally an A after a long, grueling wait this year and journey overall.

Good luck all, don't ever give up!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Should have posted yesterday, but had to let it set in first. Got pulled off the Elmira waitlist yesterday. Third application cycle and finally an A after a long, grueling wait this year and journey overall.

How were you notified?

omg was just gonna ask anyones heard anything from Elmira. When were you placed on AL? Thank you and congrats!!!

For anyone on the AL/WL at Erie or any other campus: On the left side of the page when you select “admissions,” does it say “College of Medicine Accepted Students Information”?

It is on the left listed below “interview,” “roommate forum,” etc.

This was a new addition to my page as of the last few days, but no changes to my admissions status from when I was put on the AL.

Trying to see if I’m reading to much into this and artificially getting my hopes up a little.
I don’t see it!

For anyone on the AL/WL at Erie or any other campus: On the left side of the page when you select “admissions,” does it say “College of Medicine Accepted Students Information”?

It is on the left listed below “interview,” “roommate forum,” etc.

This was a new addition to my page as of the last few days, but no changes to my admissions status from when I was put on the AL.

Trying to see if I’m reading to much into this and artificially getting my hopes up a little.

Not to get your hopes up, but I’m accepted to Seton Hill and my portal has the roommate forum 😉

To anyone still waiting - reminder that you can be accepted through the first week of classes (so until 7/29)! It's not over til it's over, and I know several people that got accepted this way!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
another day of no news = another day of reality check

• Sad
Will be withdrawing my place on the WL. Hope it makes the process easier for you guys!

Will be withdrawing my place on the WL. Hope it makes the process easier for you guys!
Good, one less hahaha I’m kidding. I suppose you were accepted somewhere else, congratulations! Are you withdrawing from where?

Good, one less hahaha I’m kidding. I suppose you were accepted somewhere else, congratulations! Are you withdrawing from where?
Hahaha! I got two offers else where so there’s no point to stay on this WL and take a place from someone who really wants it! Withdrawing from Erie

Got accepted to Erie about 6 months ago. Never expected I'd end up here but I committed back in April. Still sitting on some waitlists elsewhere so if I get in, I'll be the first to drop from Erie and hopefully it goes to one of you. Haven't even considered signing for housing or anything yet.

Got accepted to Erie about 6 months ago. Never expected I'd end up here but I committed back in April. Still sitting on some waitlists elsewhere so if I get in, I'll be the first to drop from Erie and hopefully it goes to one of you. Haven't even considered signing for housing or anything yet.
rooting for you my dude! don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you leave lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Question, has anyone emailed/called Erie recently?

Congratulations! How long did it take them to email you the official acceptance letter?