-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Maryland
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
teixeira77
New Member
Is anyone accepted to the MSTP and can tell me their CTE date?
siloaddict
Full Member
I checked the portal and I didnt receive any email about tier... Can someone else confirm that did *not* get a tier email too?That def seems like an error. Are you sure it didn’t go to junk mail? It wouldn’t hurt to ask about it in an email if you can’t find it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the portal doesn't show the tier email they sent for me either so I would assume there was an error of it getting into ur inbox.I checked the portal and I didnt receive any email about tier... Can someone else confirm that did *not* get a tier email too?
I'd give them a call/email tbh
soaring885
Full Member
They’re aiming for 140 on the dotAround 150 per MSAR
What's the admitted gc?
soaring885
Full Member
Around 5 people added today. 137 total.
How can I get in the group tho. I am accepted.Around 5 people added today. 137 total.
Edit: is it Facebook or GroupMe or something else?
If you log into the portal, on the admission decisions tab, there’s a side tab that says important updates and inside is a link to the GroupMe.How can I get in the group tho. I am accepted.
Edit: is it Facebook or GroupMe or something else?
damn another week another L for meAround 5 people added today. 137 total.
lol same x1000damn another week another L for me
siloaddict
Full Member
I want Maryland so badly 🥺
I haven't found it. Could you PM me the link. Or a sc of the page if not because I don't have this tab just technical standards and formsIf you log into the portal, on the admission decisions tab, there’s a side tab that says important updates and inside is a link to the GroupMe.
Hi, greetings. I have a request to those who attend university of Maryland medical school or who have more knowledge about the school. Planning to apply this cycle with a clear focus on getting into some specialization within pediatrics, can you guys provide some information about this school’s curriculum, facilities, anything unique about this school and the residency at their children’s hospital? Basically I request this information to write “why us?” essay. Thank you in advance.
To add to the last post. This thread is fairly dead for some reason but if a current student is willing to engage in private discussion I'd love it as I am currently accepted and trying to decide between two schools. cheers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, congrats to all those who’ve been accepted! To those that have decided to attend UMSOM, I’m a rising M2 here and just wanted to be available to anyone if they had any questions about the school, housing, life in Baltimore, etc. if you do, feel free to PM!
siloaddict
Full Member
Any updates? Still waiting on WL ):
D
deleted1137926
@siloaddict the maryland waitlist takes about 5-10 students and usually stops moving after May 10th based on previous threads. gg