2021-2022 Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
That def seems like an error. Are you sure it didn’t go to junk mail? It wouldn’t hurt to ask about it in an email if you can’t find it
I checked the portal and I didnt receive any email about tier... Can someone else confirm that did *not* get a tier email too?

I checked the portal and I didnt receive any email about tier... Can someone else confirm that did *not* get a tier email too?
the portal doesn't show the tier email they sent for me either so I would assume there was an error of it getting into ur inbox.
I'd give them a call/email tbh

How can I get in the group tho. I am accepted.

Edit: is it Facebook or GroupMe or something else?
If you log into the portal, on the admission decisions tab, there’s a side tab that says important updates and inside is a link to the GroupMe.

Reactions: 1 user
If you log into the portal, on the admission decisions tab, there’s a side tab that says important updates and inside is a link to the GroupMe.
I haven't found it. Could you PM me the link. Or a sc of the page if not because I don't have this tab just technical standards and forms

Hi, greetings. I have a request to those who attend university of Maryland medical school or who have more knowledge about the school. Planning to apply this cycle with a clear focus on getting into some specialization within pediatrics, can you guys provide some information about this school’s curriculum, facilities, anything unique about this school and the residency at their children’s hospital? Basically I request this information to write “why us?” essay. Thank you in advance.

To add to the last post. This thread is fairly dead for some reason but if a current student is willing to engage in private discussion I'd love it as I am currently accepted and trying to decide between two schools. cheers.

Hey everyone, congrats to all those who’ve been accepted! To those that have decided to attend UMSOM, I’m a rising M2 here and just wanted to be available to anyone if they had any questions about the school, housing, life in Baltimore, etc. if you do, feel free to PM!

@siloaddict the maryland waitlist takes about 5-10 students and usually stops moving after May 10th based on previous threads. gg