2021-2022 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I filled out the credit card payment and my card was charged $125 but the portal says that the fee has not been paid. Thus, I am unable to submit my application. Is anyone else facing this? What should I do? Kinda stressed about not being able to submit
 
I filled out the credit card payment and my card was charged $125 but the portal says that the fee has not been paid. Thus, I am unable to submit my application. Is anyone else facing this? What should I do? Kinda stressed about not being able to submit
recheck in the morning and when payment is registered you will be able to submit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that Tulane takes a decade to have a completed application under review, but what's going on with the delay now in secondary app invitations?
For reference, I've been verified on day 1 and completed most of my secondaries: still have not received anything from them.
 
I understand that Tulane takes a decade to have a completed application under review, but what's going on with the delay now in secondary app invitations?
For reference, I've been verified on day 1 and completed most of my secondaries: still have not received anything from them.

For future reference, reading the thread can be tedious but helpful. 🙂 They are having processing issues and are only sending secondaries in small batches this cycle.
 
For future reference, reading the thread can be tedious but helpful. 🙂 They are having processing issues and are only sending secondaries in small batches this cycle.
Personal Opinion: this is so much nicer/productive/cooperative/friendlier than telling someone to “chill out” which has apparently become the new norm here in this thread. Thank you for your kindness!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Tulane's "Email admissions office" feature on their secondary portal works? I used it a couple of days ago, but haven't heard back and was wondering if my message may be lost because of their portal problems.
 
I'm quoting @brockhamptonfanacct since they were much more eloquent than I could be:

For future reference, reading the thread can be tedious but helpful. 🙂 They are having processing issues and are only sending secondaries in small batches this cycle.
I'm aware, just here to add to the thread.
 
For those of you fellow non-trads who are still waiting for secondaries: I just tested to see if there was a word limit on the question asking about what you've been doing since graduation. I wrote quite a bit (~500 words) and it didn't get cut off, so I think it's safe to say that there isn't one.
 
Greys Anatomy Help GIF


IS still haven't gotten a secondary yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i contacted admissions and they said there is a glitch with the new system they are using and that the adcoms wont look at apps until this issue is resolved!
So what you're saying people who haven't received a secondary are not late? Because Tulane moves so quickly filling seats lol
 
So what you're saying people who haven't received a secondary are not late? Because Tulane moves so quickly filling seats lol
Yes exactly! So I don’t think they’re reviewing apps until basically they send it all out, is what I understood. Because it seems like we all didn’t receive at the same time yeah?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad