2021-2022 UT Houston (McGovern)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear anything this week?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Was accepted off the waitlist yesterday, May 27th! Tx resident, GPA: 3.5 / MCAT 507 - A good amount of clinical and volunteer hours as well

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How much does this school care about CASPER? Anyone gotten an interview with a low quartile score

How much does this school care about CASPER? Anyone gotten an interview with a low quartile score
Hard to say really, but mine was in the 26-50 % range, and I got one. But I don't know if they screen solely on the dumb exam that is CASPER.

Do you guys know anyone who got in with the lowest quartile?
Anecdotally, i know several students attending high-level medical schools with scores of 1s and 2s. I would venture to say CASPer scores most likely aren't something that would block you from entry/ interview, unless its corroborated with some sort of red flag. A lower score isn't an end-all be-all, and really isnt something to have excessive worry about- its a stupid test, ADCOMs know that

Last day for waitlist movement was today, right? People kept saying Friday before orientation and their orientation is Monday