2021-2022 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Fwiw, between the time of my interview and the time of my acceptance, I only registered for one Wash U Wednesday and forgot to attend anyways so I doubt attendance plays a big role (if any) in admissions decisions
I also only went to 1

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 the best WWW yet… I could listen to Joe talk all day 😂

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can email admissions and they will send a link to the recording ! That's what I'm gonna do haha
You definitely can! I have requested and received recordings of sessions I missed :)

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call. A! Interviewed mid Jan.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Do theypost them anywhere for us to access?
Just email admissions! They're super responsive and sent me all the links literally 5 minutes after I asked. Just specify which date(s) you want

Just got the call. A! Interviewed mid Jan.
Ahhh congratulations!! 🙌🏼

So they really do give out some As every other Thursday it seems…

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Fwiw, between the time of my interview and the time of my acceptance, I only registered for one Wash U Wednesday and forgot to attend anyways so I doubt attendance plays a big role (if any) in admissions decisions
never attended any! so likely no weight

+2, pre-II R. Complete July. Good luck yall!

• Care
Another R, see y’all on the flip side

• Care
Are there no more IIs? Is this the mass R wave?
I've been complete since mid-August and have heard nothing. Sent an update in early November, but otherwise radio silence. Maybe they're reviewing asynchronously, or maybe they're holding some people and seeing how they compete without telling them. Who knows? Website says the interview season goes to March, to anyone who interviewed, do they know if it's early or late March?

Pre-II R complete mid July :’)

• Care
Pre-II R, OOS, complete first week of august. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R... don't think I'll be getting any interviews this cycle!

Good luck everyone with your interviews, hopefully y'all get the As!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Received the A call yesterday with a full tuition scholarship. Best of luck to everyone else!
Interviewed early November

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Praying for an A 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 my top choice 🥲

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Pre-II R - i came across it as i was scrolling through my junk folder. best of luck to everyone still in the running!!

• Care
Anyone else feel they bombed Kira talent lol?

Reactions: 10 users
Any advice? I still need to do mine 10 days out lmao
I just reread the little general template I’d use for CASPER. My issue was the time we had to answer didn’t feel long enough at all so I felt like I was rushing and rambling at the end lol.

Accepted!!! Interviewed 1st week of Jan! I sent an update/interest letter pre-interview in December. I fully bombed the Kira talent lol, so I don’t think it’s weighted heavily — although I do think this was one of my better interviews. But omg guys I got into a T20 school… like whaaaaaat!!!!!!!!! Stilllll can’t stop shaking in disbelief!!! I’m so excited :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Accepted!!! Interviewed 1st week of Jan! I sent an update/interest letter pre-interview in December. I fully bombed the Kira talent lol, so I don’t think it’s weighted heavily — although I do think this was one of my better interviews. But omg guys I got into a T20 school… like whaaaaaat!!!!!!!!! Stilllll can’t stop shaking in disbelief!!! I’m so excited :)
Congrats!

• Care
BEGGING WashU to stop sending emails from mdadmissions 😩 not unless they accept me istg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :clap:

• Care
Is the order in which they call for Acceptances completely random? Interviewed in early November and I'm getting pretty desperate... Sent an LOI early Jan

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Is the order in which they call for Acceptances completely random? Interviewed in early November and I'm getting pretty desperate... Sent an LOI early Jan
I think there's a big wave of As at the end of the cycle, cos there's no way this is a true rolling Admissions process

emphasis on desperate. i would LOVE to go to washu! also interviewed in nov

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

• Love
I thought their clerkship grading was H/HP/P/F, but the Why WashU Wed conversation from today got me all confused again because I just realized that don't have this scheme anymore? They have "competence with distinction"? Could someone either explain how the clinical years are graded or send me a link to where I can find more info about this? From the wustl bulletin, it looks like they still have H/HP/P/F so I can't seem to find info on the "competence with distinction" bit. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 4 users