You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Michigan
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I had trouble with that too! But you have to answer no when they ask if you are affiliated with Michigan Medical School! It should pop-up directly after!Did anyone with a II have trouble finding the HIPAA certification? I completed the module, but no certification popped up at the end. It just took me back to Home Screen
I had trouble with that too! But you have to answer no when they ask if you are affiliated with Michigan Medical School! It should pop-up directly after!
You rock my socks. Tysm!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A last night as well!!!!
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
Got the A as well!! So excited 🤩
milesofmedicine
Full Member
anyone else interview in September and not hear anything?
Badabingmd
Full Member
Deferred today. Interviewed September. So much for the 70% post II acceptance. This was one of my top choices. Hoping I get another look, does that happen here?
RIP
RIP
Ik it sucks to be deferred but chin up! 70% accounts for all acceptances across the whole app cycle, so a deferral doesn't mean an outright rejection. For every school, getting deferred and then having that turned into an acceptance later in the cycle will still account for their post-II % acceptance rate! Best of luck 🙂Deferred today. Interviewed September. So much for the 70% post II acceptance. This was one of my top choices. Hoping I get another look, does that happen here?
RIP
caramelsauce
Full Member
II THIS MORNING!!! it’s my first one [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
LM ~75, ORM, complete 8/31
LM ~75, ORM, complete 8/31
congrats! IS or OOS ?II THIS MORNING!!! it’s my first one [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
LM ~75, ORM, complete 8/31
milesofmedicine
Full Member
Deferred as well, interviewed 09/15 RIP. Not sure what the best course of action isDeferred today. Interviewed September. So much for the 70% post II acceptance. This was one of my top choices. Hoping I get another look, does that happen here?
RIP
caramelsauce
Full Member
congrats! IS or OOS ?
Sorry, forgot to include - OOS.
willworkforsnacks01
Full Member
Got the A on Friday night, tears were shed. Go blue! Also, it looks like 54 people were accepted at that time- so plenty more to come!
moonlight365
Full Member
Has anyone who sent in their secondary / was complete in the fall received an II yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here. Complete 7/16.I was complete on 08/03. OOS. Is anyone else complete around this time waiting? The silence is killing me.
Complete 6/27 and silence :')I was complete on 08/03. OOS. Is anyone else complete around this time waiting? The silence is killing me.
foodieventures
Full Member
complete 7/29 IS and nothing :\. A little bit of hope dies with every passing Monday lolI was complete on 08/03. OOS. Is anyone else complete around this time waiting? The silence is killing me.
II OOS! LM 77 complete 07/04
II OOS this AM! Complete 07/08. Does anyone know what % of interviewees gain admission?
D
deleted1139705
About 75%, I believe.II OOS this AM! Complete 07/08. Does anyone know what % of interviewees gain admission?
Cynical Potato
New Member
Has anyone who has received the "Meet the University of Michigan Medical School" email gotten an II?
notsurewho
Full Member
Does anyone know what day of the week UMich traditionally releases post-II results? I was told in my interview that we (late October interview) would be told our results before thanksgiving.
what does it mean if u get emails like this from schools you apply toHas anyone who has received the "Meet the University of Michigan Medical School" email gotten an II?
wonky-mist88
Full Member
I was complete 8/9. Still holding on to hope, keep your chin upI was complete on 08/03. OOS. Is anyone else complete around this time waiting? The silence is killing me.
public_lemon
Full Member
Has anyone kept a running tally of how many IIs have gone out, according to their twitter?
I added 233 just going through the page. I could have missed some though.Has anyone kept a running tally of how many IIs have gone out, according to their twitter?
public_lemon
Full Member
you're a real one for going through and counting everything! thank you so much! i guess they must be around halfway through their IIs given the numbers from last year.I added 233 just going through the page. I could have missed some though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bless that person's soul for hand counting these but umich has a tracker on their website hahaha M.D. Admissionsyou're a real one for going through and counting everything! thank you so much! i guess they must be around halfway through their IIs given the numbers from last year.
notsurewho
Full Member
do y’all think decisions will come out next week? They did say that they would be out before thanksgiving.
be yourself! They’ll tell you enough but according to their extremely low II rate compared to class size they already like you!II this morning! Any tips/advice from those who have interviewed already?
Maximus0703
Full Member
The MMI + long interview format is a lot, but it has been my most enjoyable interview so far. Be yourself but make sure you know you app in and out. They take a lot of time to read you application and will have many questions as they want to learn more about you.II this morning! Any tips/advice from those who have interviewed already?
Still have not received a II from here yet. Considering that they only send 10-15 invitations per week, when should I start losing hope?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
I was told before Thanksgiving but someone told me yesterday that it is always on the 15th, so maybe tomorrow? Not sure if true.Does anyone know what day of the week UMich traditionally releases post-II results? I was told in my interview that we (late October interview) would be told our results before thanksgiving.
Based on last year's thread it looked like people who had interviewed in October were hearing back around Nov. 22nd if I recall correctlyI was told before Thanksgiving but someone told me yesterday that it is always on the 15th, so maybe tomorrow? Not sure if true.
ladyluck33
New Member
Anyone else notice that the number of admission offers on their application tracker went from 54 to 61 this morning? Not sure exactly what that means…hopefully they are offering more than 7 admissions from the last month of interviews. Anyone get an acceptance this morning?
ironclaire
Full Member
It says on their website that you receive a decision before the 20th of the month after you interview. So I think anyone who interviewed in October will find out this week (before November 20).Based on last year's thread it looked like people who had interviewed in October were hearing back around Nov. 22nd if I recall correctly
notsurewho
Full Member
do you happen to have a link to this?It says on their website that you receive a decision before the 20th of the month after you interview. So I think anyone who interviewed in October will find out this week (before November 20).
ladyluck33
New Member
“With our rolling admissions notifications, applicants are notified of their status by no later than the 20th of the month following the month in which their interview took place beginning in October.” Linkdo you happen to have a link to this?
notsurewho
Full Member
thanks! interesting, wonder if this site has been updated for this year because decisions last year were released after the 20th“With our rolling admissions notifications, applicants are notified of their status by no later than the 20th of the month following the month in which their interview took place beginning in October.” Link
Oh awesome! Thanks for that.It says on their website that you receive a decision before the 20th of the month after you interview. So I think anyone who interviewed in October will find out this week (before November 20).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
notsurewho
Full Member
lol I just saw the website today and they changed it to "end of the month" now hahaOh awesome! Thanks for that.
caramelsauce
Full Member
i apologize for the neuroticism but has anyone had a good or great interview here and still been deferred or WL? i know that’s common at other schools but I’m wondering if that’s the case here
milesofmedicine
Full Member
I interviewed on 09/15 and thought it went pretty well, but was deferred. Idek tbhi apologize for the neuroticism but has anyone had a good or great interview here and still been deferred or WL? i know that’s common at other schools but I’m wondering if that’s the case here
Specific Misfortune
Full Member
II just now.
Non Trad, ORM, OOS, LM 74... Complete 8/14.
Non Trad, ORM, OOS, LM 74... Complete 8/14.
DisastrousKarma123
New Member
Based on the last five years of admissions data they have released (M.D. Admissions), about 75% of II's have been sent as of today. The tracker says that 348 II's have been sent, so 348/457 (5-year avg)=75.9%Complete by 6/27. IS with LM score of 71. What are my chances of an interview at this stage in the cycle?