2022-2023 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Final review notification. Complete 7/23, 3.7+, 505

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
got a "we are still reviewing your app, please email if you are not interested anymore" email. Obviously i am paraphrases by kinda weird lol

got a "we are still reviewing your app, please email if you are not interested anymore" email. Obviously i am paraphrases by kinda weird lol
If it said it's in final review then that is most likely a good sign

I got the final review on 8/30 and still haven’t heard back
No need to worry because it doesn't seem like anyone has heard back yet lol. If you check the last few years' threads, I think everyone who got this email ended up receiving an II later on. I don't wanna get hopes up too much but unless they for some reason changed the approach this year, it is a good sign.

No need to worry because it doesn't seem like anyone has heard back yet lol. If you check the last few years' threads, I think everyone who got this email ended up receiving an II later on. I don't wanna get hopes up too much but unless they for some reason changed the approach this year, it is a good sign.

I appreciate the knowledge! Hopes are appropriately skeptical but optimistic :)

For those of you that got the final review, did you submit the technical standards form? I was told it would be sent at a later date months ago but never received the form. Also, what does your status say? Mine just says "Submitted"

For those of you that got the final review, did you submit the technical standards form? I was told it would be sent at a later date months ago but never received the form. Also, what does your status say? Mine just says "Submitted"
I did submit the technical standard form. Mine also says the same thing on the portal

II received just now. Secondary submit 7/20

Members don't see this ad :)
Ill see all you kings and queens in vegas

Reactions: 3 users
Does Touro Nevada send complete emails or is it the “supplemental app received email”?

Just got an invite to an open house. Does this mean anything or do they send this to all applicants lol

I got rejected and they sent me that damn open house invite like wtf LMAO

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an invite to an open house. Does this mean anything or do they send this to all applicants lol
Wondering if it’s worth it to spend the money if we haven’t received an interview invite yet. I work so I can’t make the virtual one but I can the Friday one (CA resident) but not sure I wanna spend the money to get over there.

Wondering if it’s worth it to spend the money if we haven’t received an interview invite yet. I work so I can’t make the virtual one but I can the Friday one (CA resident) but not sure I wanna spend the money to get over there.

I got an interview invite and I still don’t intend on spending any money on an institution until after they’ve accepted me LMAO

I got an interview invite and I still don’t intend on spending any money on an institution until after they’ve accepted me LMAO
When you put it that way you’re 100% correct lol we’ve spent enough money on these apps 🥴

OOS II this afternoon! Received a final review email this morning, II came a few hours later.

Just got the ‘under review’ email—complete 8/11. For those that received a ‘final review’ notification, what was the time in between your initial review and final?

my interview is tomorrow, any last-minute advice?? was it as intimidating as the past forums have suggested??

my interview is tomorrow, any last-minute advice?? was it as intimidating as the past forums have suggested??
see you there!! and honestly, i was looking at past forums and I am lowkey scared. i think we are the first interview day of the cycle?? i am not positive though

Mine is tomorrow too- looking at last years SDN def didn't help with thee nerves- But 8-2pm seems like a very long interview day to me

see you there!! and honestly, i was looking at past forums and I am lowkey scared. i think we are the first interview day of the cycle?? i am not positive though
Mine is tomorrow too- looking at last years SDN def didn't help with thee nerves- But 8-2pm seems like a very long interview day to me
I'm high-key scared... lol, but Good luck to us!!! see you guys there

• Care
hey guys. hope the interview went well for yall. here are some questions i have for yall.
1) did the interview actually last from 8am - 2pm? If so, what was the schedule like?
2) was this interview traditional or MMI?
3) Regardless of the format of the interview what questions did they ask and how would you recommend preparing
Thank you so much

Idk about everyone else but that’s the hardest interview I’ve done so far. My interviewers were just grilling me the entire time lol

hey guys. hope the interview went well for yall. here are some questions i have for yall.
1) did the interview actually last from 8am - 2pm? If so, what was the schedule like?
2) was this interview traditional or MMI?
3) Regardless of the format of the interview what questions did they ask and how would you recommend preparing
Thank you so much
Hey!
1- yes it took that long, but we finished at 1:30 pm, and they gave quite a lot of short breaks in between, which really helped us stay focused IMO
2. Traditional interview I had a 2-on-1
3. I would say just practice the traditional and most common interview questions on the web! Also, my interviewer seemed to have gone through my application very thoroughly so most of the questions came from my experiences listed on my app

Overall, I think it was a great set-up tbh- Very welcoming IMO and I felt like the interview was very conversational for me

Does anyone mind sharing what they said for the "why this school" question? Im having a hard time finding things online -_-

Does anyone mind sharing what they said for the "why this school" question? Im having a hard time finding things online -_-
since there are multiple healthcare programs under one roof, the collaboration of various disciplines was a huge PLUS

How long did it take for y’all to hear back after submitting your secondary. I got an email saying it would take between 6-8 weeks but it has been 9 weeks since I submitted my secondary.

I got my
How long did it take for y’all to hear back after submitting your secondary. I got an email saying it would take between 6-8 weeks but it has been 9 weeks since I submitted my secondary.
i got my complete email 8/26 and interview invite on Oct 2nd

Edit- secondary submitted on 8/18

Would it be appropriate if I contacted them for an update since it’s been over 9 weeks and they said they would get back within 6-8 weeks?