You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OMG congrats! But also was your call window not 5:30-7pm LMAO
My call window was 5:30-7:00pm but for some reason she called early? She did also say she had 3 different call windows today so keep your ringer on!
Last edited:
ilikeharrypotter
Full Member
i interviewed mid october and haven't heard anythingAnyone interviewed on 10/20 or onward heard anything ? 🙁 a nervous wreck here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DancingHusky
Full Member
did she say she emailed everyone she's calling?My call window was 5:30-7:00pm but for some reason she called early? She did also say she had 3 different call windows today so keep your ringer on!
did she say she emailed everyone she's calling?
No she didn’t mention that; she basically just talked about my application, offered me an A, and then went into details about the in-person second look day and classes beginning on August 5th. But we should be getting official acceptance emails in 1-2 weeks
on the same boat, submitted in August.Submitted secondary 9/6 .. wonder if the email for interview will ever come. Losing hope .. but congrats to those who got the A’s
Hopefully something happens soon 🥺☹️🫶🏻on the same boat, submitted in August.
Congrats to you all!!! 😍
no e-mail 🙁 does anyone recall from past years whether As happen throughout cycle regardless of interview order or if they passed your date it's done? it seemed kinda like they happen over time but wasn't sure, trying to grasp for straws hereee
no e-mail 🙁 does anyone recall from past years whether As happen throughout cycle regardless of interview order or if they passed your date it's done? it seemed kinda like they happen over time but wasn't sure, trying to grasp for straws hereee
raccoonmafia
Full Member
congrats to all who got an A!!!!!! was the call from a phone number or No Caller ID?
D
deleted1008136
Congratulations my friends 😍. Those of you with A’s, did you all interview in sept and oct?
congrats to all who got an A!!!!!! was the call from a phone number or No Caller ID?
No Caller ID
Congratulations my friends [emoji7]. Those of you with A’s, did you all interview in sept and oct?
Interview was 10/8
BrownSunshine
Full Member
I also got the email, yesterday! I have been on edge all day! I haven’t get a call yet but happy to know is good news. For second I thought there was something wrong with my application!
My entire lab department is also waiting to see what’s gonna happen [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] we all just waiting for the phone to ring! 🫣🫣🫣
My entire lab department is also waiting to see what’s gonna happen [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] we all just waiting for the phone to ring! 🫣🫣🫣
Premedlife2022
Full Member
Congratulations everyone 🎊😍
My fellow 10/20 interviewees, any news ?
My fellow 10/20 interviewees, any news ?
orangeoctopus39
Full Member
Just got the call, interviewed mid-Sep
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DancingHusky
Full Member
did you receive an email from Dr. Cooper?Just got the call, interviewed mid-Sep
gone_fishing01
Full Member
got the call 🥹 i was so speechless and Dr. Cooper is so sweet ❤️
life's a mess 22
New Member
Just got the call omg!!! We did it y'all!!!! The stress was killing me all day ughhhh. For the rest of you that are waiting, don't worry, you guys will get the call soon! I believe in you guys.
Congrats!!!!!Just got the call omg!!! We did it y'all!!!! The stress was killing me all day ughhhh. For the rest of you that are waiting, don't worry, you guys will get the call soon! I believe in you guys.
DancingHusky
Full Member
I mean... they do interviews on the weekend so why not? hahaCongrats to everybody who has been accepted!!!!!!
Do they do calls over the weekend, I would think not, but you never know?
We must maintain hope lolI mean... they do interviews on the weekend so why not? haha
D
deleted1008136
I also got the email, yesterday! I have been on edge all day! I haven’t get a call yet but happy to know is good news. For second I thought there was something wrong with my application!
My entire lab department is also waiting to see what’s gonna happen [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177] we all just waiting for the phone to ring! 🫣🫣🫣
got the call 🥹 i was so speechless and Dr. Cooper is so sweet ❤️
Congratulations my friends. Please celebrate this weekend!! 💗 When did you all interview?Just got the call omg!!! We did it y'all!!!! The stress was killing me all day ughhhh. For the rest of you that are waiting, don't worry, you guys will get the call soon! I believe in you guys.
life's a mess 22
New Member
I interviewed 9/10. Celebrating this weekend for sure!Congratulations my friends. Please celebrate this weekend!! 💗 When did you all interview?
D
deleted1147188
Got the A as well! Wishing you all the best, hope you hear back soon
D
deleted1008136
Congratulations! 🍾 when did you interview?Got the A as well! Wishing you all the best, hope you hear back soon
D
deleted1147188
9/10!Congratulations! 🍾 when did you interview?
BrownSunshine
Full Member
Congratulations my friends. Please celebrate this weekend!! [emoji175] When did you all interview?
I interview on 10/8 [emoji177] thank you so much!!! Unfortunately, I work this weekend but I am celebrating with my family on thanksgiving.
Happy Conure
Full Member
Did anyone who interviewed on 9/22 get accepted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
raccoonmafia
Full Member
according to last year’s thread, acceptance phone calls were made on tuesday 11/16, wednesday 11/17, then monday 12/6, monday 12/13, and monday 12/20
gone_fishing01
Full Member
I also interviewed 10/8!Congratulations my friends. Please celebrate this weekend!! 💗 When did you all interview?
DancingHusky
Full Member
Yeah probably won’t hear Anything next week. But who knows? They made calls several days after when they initially said they would so.according to last year’s thread, acceptance phone calls were made on tuesday 11/16, wednesday 11/17, then monday 12/6, monday 12/13, and monday 12/20
Me, too!! I submitted 9/6...waiting patiently. I hope we both get that II!!!Submitted secondary 9/6 .. wonder if the email for interview will ever come. Losing hope .. but congrats to those who got the A’s
DancingHusky
Full Member
Are you a current student at UCR?Congrats to all the early acceptance folks! For those that are waiting, patience is the name of the game and one of the worst parts of the application cycle. I didn't get my responses until the spring.
II received today! Complete 8/7
Congratulations! Which county you are?II received today! Complete 8/7
congrats! mind sharing your stats?II received today! Complete 8/7
I went to undergrad at UCR but I'm from the Bay Area 🙂Congratulations! Which county you are?
Yes Overall: 3.4 Post Bacc: 3.9 MCAT: 506 🙂congrats! mind sharing your stats?
OMG same!Just submitted a secondary... wish me luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted776417
Do you mind sharing which dates are available?II received today! Complete 8/7
I was hoping to interview in December, but the earliest dates offered were in the second week of JanuaryDo you mind sharing which dates are available?
Premedlife2022
Full Member
Anyone thinks we gonna hear about another round of As tomorrow ?
D
deleted1008136
Hope so but I’m starting to think I’m waitlisted since I interviewed on 10/8 D:Anyone thinks we gonna hear about another round of As tomorrow ?
Premedlife2022
Full Member
I don't know about that- looking at last year's thread, it seems like As came in no predictable order of Interview datesHope so but I’m starting to think I’m waitlisted since I interviewed on 10/8 D:
edit: also seems like they have only had one day of As release so far 🙁