2022-2023 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are prime applicants interviewed at a different timeline than regular MD? For example do Prime applicants receive interview invites later than regular MD?
 
Any November interviewees hear anything back? 🫡
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the call, I got an acceptance 🙂 I interviewed 10/18. UCR is my number 1 school, I’m so beyond grateful and happy :’) I have strong IE ties (grew up here, live here currently) and the dean basically gave me point by point why I got the A. This was the most thorough and thoughtful call, I cried.
 
I just got the call, I got an acceptance 🙂 I interviewed 10/18. UCR is my number 1 school, I’m so beyond grateful and happy :’) I have strong IE ties (grew up here, live here currently) and the dean basically gave me point by point why I got the A. This was the most thorough and thoughtful call, I cried.
dang she's doing calls late LATE.
 
II --> January, LM 65, Bay area resident, but alumni (Haider applicant) with inland empire ties and good mission fit with ECs
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the last batch of interviews were in November? If so, hopefully the next wave of calls includes applicants from earlier dates (assuming they’ll be more calls before the new year). The waiting game continues.

Edit: nvm interviews in dec have taken place. Idk what to think anymore lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure if it’s stated anywhere specifically but I assume they do since the document upload on the portal has no specific guidelines, I sent a LOI post II so you can too!
Gotcha. based on their email auto-reply it looks like they only accept 1 update letter. Idk if I want to send one now or wait a little longer haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad