You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dm'd u (i think)congrats!! mind sharing stats?
Hi all- just received an interview invite. Is the MMI open or closed application ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Do you mind sharing stats with me too? I have been complete early August and have yet to hear backdm'd u (i think)
D
deleted1008136
Closed app I believeHi all- just received an interview invite. Is the MMI open or closed application ?
Shamounmaker3
Full Member
Any updates anyone?
Has anyone been placed on hold for an II?
nope. have you??Has anyone been placed on hold for an II?
Yea
Do they email if you are placed on hold? Can I ask you about your completion date? I’ve been waiting for some type of communication since being complete early August…
Complete September and email!
I’ve been complete since early August and haven’t heard anything since then.
Shamounmaker3
Full Member
I interviewed on 11/05 and haven't heard anything back since :/ Its DRIVING ME CRAZY
DancingHusky
Full Member
9/10 interview here. Going crazy as well 😌 assuming I’m waitlisted/rejected until proven otherwise. The only way I can maintain my sanity.I interviewed on 11/05 and haven't heard anything back since :/ Its DRIVING ME CRAZY
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1008136
I interviewed on 11/05 and haven't heard anything back since :/ Its DRIVING ME CRAZY
I share your pain. Interviewed in early October and here we are 😀😅9/10 interview here. Going crazy as well 😌 assuming I’m waitlisted/rejected until proven otherwise. The only way I can maintain my sanity.
icedsoylatte
Full Member
Same, I've been complete since late July and haven't heard anything. I'm also OOS so I know I have a very low chance. 😐I’ve been complete since early August and haven’t heard anything since then.
Congrats. How far out are they scheduling?II today 😆 IS, complete 9/1
The only day available for me was Jan 28.Congrats. How far out are they scheduling?
Wow that’s nice we’re you put on hold before?
I was notWow that’s nice we’re you put on hold before?
Did they email you
No calls? No nothing ? Did people who interview last November/ Dec hear anything back?
Did they email you if you were placed on hold or were you able to view that in your portal?my app is also placed on hold. kills me they won't elaborate on what that means or why the hold
DancingHusky
Full Member
They've been silent for a few weeks. unless people who aren't on SDN have been hearing back.No calls? No nothing ? Did people who interview last November/ Dec hear anything back?
Shamounmaker3
Full Member
Nope nothing 🙂)))))))))No calls? No nothing ? Did people who interview last November/ Dec hear anything back?
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
Interviewed 12/3 and I still have not heard anything as well.No calls? No nothing ? Did people who interview last November/ Dec hear anything back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Premedlife2022
Full Member
nope 🙁No calls? No nothing ? Did people who interview last November/ Dec hear anything back?
Scared but also kinda relieved that it aint just me with no news
No, I emailed for an update and was informed my app was on hold. It is still on hold, its been probably two monthsDid they email you if you were placed on hold or were you able to view that in your portal?
in the portal my app shows review complete, and in their email they confirmed that the admissions committee has finished reviewing my app and it is now on hold. hope that clarifies. the hold is killing me. no other update from themDid they email you if you were placed on hold or were you able to view that in your portal?
this is weird. last year they sent hold emails to applicants. so this year i guess they are doing hold but just aren't sending the emails to let applicants knowin the portal my app shows review complete, and in their email they confirmed that the admissions committee has finished reviewing my app and it is now on hold. hope that clarifies. the hold is killing me. no other update from them
I agree, just looked at last years thread and saw they sent hold emails. I only know of the hold because I emailed asking for a status update. Also, judging by last years thread, hold = rejection, except for one person that I recall seeing.this is weird. last year they sent hold emails to applicants. so this year i guess they are doing hold but just aren't sending the emails to let applicants know
Thanks for the clarification! May I ask where it would say review complete? Is it another row under the status tab? I just checked my own portal and see there is no “review complete” yet, though my app has been complete since August.in the portal my app shows review complete, and in their email they confirmed that the admissions committee has finished reviewing my app and it is now on hold. hope that clarifies. the hold is killing me. no other update from them
packfan92
Full Member
+1Thanks for the clarification! May I ask where it would say review complete? Is it another row under the status tab? I just checked my own portal and see there is no “review complete” yet, though my app has been complete since August.
When do we typically hear back after interview?
D
deleted1008136
Between now and ~ JuneWhen do we typically hear back after interview?
Happy Conure
Full Member
Crossing fingers it starts this week!Between now and ~ June
I can do it
Full Member
Any Haider applicants hear back post interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
How does the whole living situation work for students that are not from the IE?
Shamounmaker3
Full Member
WHY IS THERE NO NEW NEWS THIS IS SO WEIRD
Premedlife2022
Full Member
I HAVE BEEN CRYING INSIDE SINCE NOV!!! I need some closure lolWHY IS THERE NO NEW NEWS THIS IS SO WEIRD
D
deleted1008136
Same, the emotional damage is beyond repair lmaoI HAVE BEEN CRYING INSIDE SINCE NOV!!! I need some closure lol
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
Last year's thread someone posted they got an answer from their interview on Feb 4 (the first friday of Feb). So maybe tomorrow is a lucky day???