2024-2025 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this mean they haven't started reviewing the interviewed applicants? Do you guys think they'll still release decisions in late October??
 
For the prerequisite course part of the secondary, did you guys enter all your bio classes or just enough to make the 5 quarters they say?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who's had the interview already, do you think I need to take the whole day off of work? or could I go in after for a half-day
 
Does anyone know if UCI accepts UCSD extension courses for their biology pre-req? I'm only missing one lower-div quarter and am thinking of taking UCSD extension's online Anatomy course.
 
Any regular/non PRIME IIs? Still kind of hoping for one today / wondering if the regular ones went out already since I think a wave is expected for today based on Cycletrack haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also meant to add: does anyone have a good estimate of how long the entire interview day takes? On the portal it only gives the 8 am start time
 
+1 II IS!! my second one im hyped

Complete 7/20

Edt: is it just me or are there 0 interview dates available............
Now we know why UCI has been quiet. They don't have enough interview days for the applicants they want to interview. Still, if they could send some rejections, we'd know where we stand. Come on, UCI! End it!
 
I also meant to add: does anyone have a good estimate of how long the entire interview day takes? On the portal it only gives the 8 am start time
Varies, interviews are scheduled throughout the day based on interviewer availability! They will give you a schedule right before your interview date, but I would plan to be free all day. My last interview was at 4PM PST.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad