2024-2025 UC Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys know if the PRIME LC interview is in person or over zoom? I read somewhere they give you a tour but not sure if that was pre covid
 
+1 alternate list on 1/09. Interviewed 12/16. Does anyone know details about the waitlist? like if many get off or when they usually start making decisions about it?
 
Hey everyone -are any of you having conversations with the Admissions team - currently going back and forth on the second biology requirement. I already interviewed and *fingers crossed* it went well. If I can't find a solution this would be a rather sad situation. Adcoms have been rather vague and I'm not sure how much back and forth I can do :/.
 
Hey everyone -are any of you having conversations with the Admissions team - currently going back and forth on the second biology requirement. I already interviewed and *fingers crossed* it went well. If I can't find a solution this would be a rather sad situation. Adcoms have been rather vague and I'm not sure how much back and forth I can do :/.
Not to my knowledge. Did they reach out to you first about the requirement? Worst comes to worst, it's a summer class...
 
Hey everyone -are any of you having conversations with the Admissions team - currently going back and forth on the second biology requirement. I already interviewed and *fingers crossed* it went well. If I can't find a solution this would be a rather sad situation. Adcoms have been rather vague and I'm not sure how much back and forth I can do :/.
I’ve been in communication with them but just to clarify a prerequisite. Have you not satisfied a requirement?
 
How long are the interviews? I couldn't find any info on the schedule that mentioned the length
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 IS A, interviewed 11/18!! I also applied to PRIME-LC but they told me I would receive a decision for the program later in March.
 
Last edited:
+1 IS A, interviewed 11/18! I applied to PRIME-LC as well but was told I would receive a call about PRIME-LC later. Not sure if that means today or in March
 
+1 IS A, interviewed 11/18! I applied to PRIME-LC as well but was told I would receive a call about PRIME-LC later. Not sure if that means today or in March
I also interviewed on that day and I remember them saying that PRIME decisions come in March, but they also said that if you got into the MD program, then you have a super high chance of getting into PRIME-LC!