Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don’t go jumping for joy when you get that A my friend. Face better be stone coldThey can keep the decisions to themselves. “3 weeks” my ass
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don’t go jumping for joy when you get that A my friend. Face better be stone coldThey can keep the decisions to themselves. “3 weeks” my ass
I am not flinchingDon’t go jumping for joy when you get that A my friend. Face better be stone cold
I did not receive that email, but I interviewed a while ago. What did it say?Did anyone else who interviewed UC Davis receive the email about MMI recordings? I'm assuming it was a general reminder sent to all interviewees after a reported incident but wanted to see if others got it as well.
ahh sorry! When did you interview? does the portal update?+1 WL just now. Honestly expected a rejection at this point so I’m not upset lol. Good luck everyone!
Should be by email. One of my friends got WL and he got an email. Keep your ringer on, they will callahh sorry! When did you interview? does the portal update?
I got an email. The email started with "We are pleased to offer you" lol but I knew that if it was an A, they'd call. Just checked my portal and looks like it's updated too 🙂 I will say that I decided to email them yesterday to follow up since they told me my final decision would come out last week, so idk if they're releasing more decisions today or just made a decision in response to my email. I interviewed 11/7. You got this!ahh sorry! When did you interview? does the portal update?
Ok I see!! Thank you sirShould be by email. One of my friends got WL and he got an email. Keep your ringer on, they will call
Thank you!!! I really hope you get in off the waitlist.I got an email. The email started with "We are pleased to offer you" lol but I knew that if it was an A, they'd call. Just checked my portal and looks like it's updated too 🙂 I will say that I decided to email them yesterday to follow up since they told me my final decision would come out last week, so idk if they're releasing more decisions today or just made a decision in response to my email. I interviewed 11/7. You got this!
interesting observation!! Is this data showing median or mean? maybe that is the difference.random but does anyone know if uc davis is getting more selective now in terms of their mcat/gpa? they released their class of 2029 matriculant data and its really interesting when compared to the 2028 data. The undergraduate gpa went from 3.58 to 3.81 and mcat went from 509 to 511. Also noticed they didn't publish any racial/ethnic demographics as well as how many students are first gen/disadvantaged. Additionally the amount of research hours average nearly doubled as well as all the other volunteer/employment hours. I know the admissions process is getting more competitive year by year but in a 1 years time that seems like a huge jump?https://health.ucdavis.edu/mdprogra...0621-som-demographics-class-of-2029-FINAL.pdf
omg im stressedYoo somebody reported WL on admit
Could be anyyyyyyy minute nowomg im stressed
Congrats!!! I was interviewed 12/5 but haven’t got a decision yet.+1 A, got the phone call yesterday at 12. Interviewed on 12/12. SoCal resident.
i wonder if anyone else who interviewed 12/5 has heard back?? Why are they playing with us like thisCongrats!!! I was interviewed 12/5 but haven’t got a decision yet.
omg congrats future doc!!+1 A, got the phone call yesterday at 12. Interviewed on 12/12. SoCal resident.
can confirm 😢Yoo somebody reported WL on admit
hmmm maybe a lot of II were given earlier in the cycle? 🙁I thought UC Davis had huge II movement in January. Doesn't seem like that's the case this year, according to Admit.org or Cycletrack. What gives?
Doesn’t seem like more II were sent early in the cycle compared to last year, hopefully they’re slower this year and we’ll have movement in februaryhmmm maybe a lot of II were given earlier in the cycle? 🙁
Doesn’t seem like more II were sent early in the cycle compared to last year, hopefully they’re slower this year and we’ll have movement in february
Any early Dec interviewers still waiting for decision?
+1 WL 😭 i’m so grateful but at the same time what the hellyanteeeeeee just let me in please
manifesting As for us in May 🕺‼️+1 WL instate. Let’s see if they got something for us in May. Congrats to everyone who got the A!!
It seemed like 33% A, 33% WL, and 33% R to me from looking at Admit 2025. But then again, I feel like I'm just reading tea leaves lol 🤣From my limited cost benefit analysis, post interview it looks like they accept the top 25%, waitlist the middle 50%, reject the bottom 25%.
Per review batch
But they WL a ton compared to acceptancesIt seemed like 33% A, 33% WL, and 33% R to me from looking at Admit 2025. But then again, I feel like I'm just reading tea leaves lol 🤣
9/16!!Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your secondary?
Congrats!IS II! no ties to the area at this point but went to school in NorCal and worked for a year before moving
just waiting patiently for a shooting star.Just checking to see if anyone else is in the same boat: submitted secondaries 7/28 and haven't heard back yet.
Thanks! Also I didn’t receive secondary until 8/6 so I was pretty lateCongrats!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.