2010-2011 Case Western Reserve University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
d0005153_1849150.jpg

vc7777, are you happy now?:smuggrin:

A lot of them just graduated, of course, but there are still a few cool noobs like Myuu that I deign to faceplant with. (Actually, she does the faceplanting, which means that she plants her face into the ice when she goes skating. Literally. :()

I skated a whole 13.1 miles today without faceplanting, tripping, falling, losing balance, or planting any part of my body into the asphalt.

...On Sunday, I wasn't so lucky...:shifty:

Not true. Cleveland is awesome.

You might even say that Cleveland rocks.:horns:

I'm going to go through tonight or tomorrow and add the commonly asked questions to the first post in this thread.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
That's really awesome! Thanks for posting =)

I have a question... I know CCLCM is "full tuition paid" for student who go there. Is that kinda like Cali where tuition is paid but there's another 30 grand in fees, or you still need really significant fin aid for some reason or another (is it just living expenses?) The CCLCM FinAid page confused me a little.

Excellent question. Remember, my class starts in 10 days, so I can only tell you what I have experienced up until this point personally.

In a nutshell:
"Students enrolled in the College track receive a full scholarship covering tuition and fees."

So far, I have not expended any money out-of-pocket for any fees (registration, or even stethoscopes - there is a really cool charity that is slated to donate STETHOscopes to my whole class). We will receive a free laptop computer and free parking passes at the Clinic our first week of school. I cannot comment (yet) about what type/how many books I will be purchasing to supplement my educational experience - but here I suspect every student's mileage will vary.

You WILL still need to figure out how to pay for living expenses and transportation. However, most people will find the cost of living in Cleveland to be agreeable. Typical financial aid instruments are available for students to cover these costs.

Also you WILL seek outside funding for your 5th year of research - but do not get too hung up on this this early in the game. ;)

(Myuu - you didn't call "Top" :smuggrin:)

Last edited:
Excellent question. Remember, my class starts in 10 days, so I can only tell you what I have experienced up until this point personally.

In a nutshell:
"Students enrolled in the College track receive a full scholarship covering tuition and fees."

So far, I have not expended any money out-of-pocket for any fees (registration, microscopes, or even stethoscopes - there is a really cool charity that is slated to donate 'scopes to my whole class). We will receive a free laptop computer and free parking passes at the Clinic our first week of school. I cannot comment (yet) about what type/how many books I will be purchasing to supplement my educational experience - but here I suspect every student's mileage will vary.

You WILL still need to figure out how to pay for living expenses and transportation. However, most people will find the cost of living in Cleveland to be agreeable. Typical financial aid instruments are available for students to cover these costs.

Also you WILL seek outside funding for your 5th year of research - but do not get too hung up on this this early in the game. ;)

Oh, fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Say, Myuu...

I'm not sure those are REAL ninjas...I mean they aren't even J-walking...

They are distracting you from the mysterious, suit-wearing salaryman-apparent scaling a ladder. Even ninjas need to worry about ninjas.

In a nutshell:

So far, I have not expended any money out-of-pocket for any fees (registration, microscopes, or even stethoscopes - there is a really cool charity that is slated to donate 'scopes to my whole class). We will receive a free laptop computer and free parking passes at the Clinic our first week of school. I cannot comment (yet) about what type/how many books I will be purchasing to supplement my educational experience - but here I suspect every student's mileage will vary.

Awesome, thanks for the info!!

CCLCM seems really cool because, this is just my impression-maybe I'm wrong, it's got a goodly research component, but it's not quite as research-focused (and therefore pigeonholing?) as MD-PhD. Essentially, I think it fits my stance on research--I enjoy it often, I believe it's absolutely essential to medicine, but it's not the only thing I want to do with my life. Or maybe I just got a wrong impression =X

Do many (most?) CCLCM students go into academic/research medicine or instead do PP/Hospital jobs while maintaining a research focus?

CCLCM's program sounds perfect.. just perfect.. I really like how you get to do an intensive basic science research component, and then the next summer, clinical research. I am really interested in research but I don't have much scientific experience, and CCLCM seems like they give great exposure to a lot of different research in order to allow their students to figure out what direction they want their career to take. There's no way I could rationally commit to MD-PhD considering I wasn't a science major, but CCLCM seems like it has the perfect blend! I wish there were more programs like CCLCM (and I see other medical schools trying to open similar programs in the future). I know I probably have zero chance of getting in, but I can't stop myself from dreaming!

Of course, the University program also sounds awesome. Don't get me wrong!

CCLCM's program sounds perfect.. just perfect.. I really like how you get to do an intensive basic science research component, and then the next summer, clinical research. I am really interested in research but I don't have much scientific experience, and CCLCM seems like they give great exposure to a lot of different research in order to allow their students to figure out what direction they want their career to take. There's no way I could rationally commit to MD-PhD considering I wasn't a science major, but CCLCM seems like it has the perfect blend! I wish there were more programs like CCLCM (and I see other medical schools trying to open similar programs in the future). I know I probably have zero chance of getting in, but I can't stop myself from dreaming!

I partially chose CCLCM for this reason. :) I considered MD-PhD but one of the factors that discouraged me from applying was being forced to spend 8+ years, since having a family, settling down, having stable finances is definitely up on there on the list for me. Plus, I have a short attention span. However, if you are interested in MD/MS-like programs, I would encourage you to research different med schools as most allow you to take a 5th year to do an MS at a discounted or no cost to you.

You really never know if you get in until you try. It's free (with an $85 fee to Case ;)) to apply. I never thought I'd get in--CCLCMer laughed at me when I told her of my shock, and when I saw the area code for the call, I accidentally hung up in shock and accident. :laugh:

CCLCM doesn't care if you've done research for 20 years and published 100 papers. The school cares that you are interested in research and are willing to learn--learning is the easy part, but getting someone motivated is the hard part, so if CCLCM can find those who are motivated to learn, most of their job is done. And as everyone will say, the whole process is a crapshoot--I didn't get into lower-ranked schools even after being told I was a perfect fit. Apply! :thumbup:

Awesome, thanks for the info!!

CCLCM seems really cool because, this is just my impression-maybe I'm wrong, it's got a goodly research component, but it's not quite as research-focused (and therefore pigeonholing?) as MD-PhD. Essentially, I think it fits my stance on research--I enjoy it often, I believe it's absolutely essential to medicine, but it's not the only thing I want to do with my life. Or maybe I just got a wrong impression =X

Do many (most?) CCLCM students go into academic/research medicine or instead do PP/Hospital jobs while maintaining a research focus?

Right, I would like to think of the typical career options as laying on the "spectrum" of medicine from pure clinical to pure research as follows:

<----Clinical-----------------------------Research---->
MD----------MD/MS---------------MD/PhD--------------PhD

Of course, every individual is completely different, but I think this is a fair representation of the general consensus of standard career paths.

I know as much as you do about the eventual fate of alumni of CCLCM (partly because I am starting there in 8 days and 13 hours and partly because the first class is still in residency :) ). However, I suspect it is like any other group of individuals. Some may decide research is not for them, others may embrace it. Remember, "The best-laid plans of mice and men go oft awry".

Professor Julian Stelzer, PhD from Case Western Reserve was the featured guest on The popular podcast "Futures in Biotech" this past week. Dr. Stelzer discussed his own research interests and recent cardiac biotechnology publications. This is a little more technical than many of the other "fun facts" I have been providing recently, btw.

A link to the podcast can be found here.

They are distracting you from the mysterious, suit-wearing salaryman-apparent scaling a ladder. Even ninjas need to worry about ninjas.

Hmmm...by salaryman-apparent I think you mean salesman-apparently? :smuggrin:

Yes... I saw him too, but thought it was a public bronze statue or something like that in the background :shrug:

EDIT:

"Nobody wins when ninjas fight." -AskANinja.com

Last edited:
Could anyone perhaps tell me how they view multiple MCAT scores (do they consider your most recent, best or all scores)? Thank you very much for your help

I have a question... I know CCLCM is "full tuition paid" for student who go there. Is that kinda like Cali where tuition is paid but there's another 30 grand in fees, or you still need really significant fin aid for some reason or another (is it just living expenses?) The CCLCM FinAid page confused me a little.
Your scholarship covers everything except living expenses and other non-school expenses like health insurance. Buying health insurance is required, although if you can be on your parents' health insurance, you can waive the Case health insurance. Assuming you have to borrow the full amount, you're talking about approximately $23,000 per year, give or take. Again, that is primarily to cover your living expenses.

I skated a whole 13.1 miles today without faceplanting, tripping, falling, losing balance, or planting any part of my body into the asphalt.
:thumbup:

...On Sunday, I wasn't so lucky...
Hmm.... :scared:

I'm going to go through tonight or tomorrow and add the commonly asked questions to the first post in this thread.
Let me know if you want some help. Or, more exactly, let vc7777 know. He has plenty of free time on his hands. :smuggrin:

there is a really cool charity that is slated to donate 'scopes to my whole class).
You guys are getting actual microscopes? That's cool--they'll look nice gathering dust on some shelf in your apartment for the next five years. :smuggrin:

Seriously, we don't use microscopes. All of the histo slides are online. It's nice of someone to give them to you, but you really won't need them at all.

No, that's not the wrong impression. :)

That is the hope. The first class of students is just starting their second year of residency, so there aren't any data on how many ultimately end up where. But I do think most people will end up in academic medicine over private practice. That's my plan.

CCLCM's program sounds perfect.. just perfect.. I really like how you get to do an intensive basic science research component, and then the next summer, clinical research. I am really interested in research but I don't have much scientific experience
You don't need to have a lot of basic science (i.e., wet lab) experience, but you DO need to have some significant research experience of some type to be a successful applicant here. I'm not saying you in particular don't. I just want everyone to be clear that CCLCM is not the right program for people who have never done any research.

CCLCM seems like they give great exposure to a lot of different research in order to allow their students to figure out what direction they want their career to take.
I'd say this is accurate. :)

There's no way I could rationally commit to MD-PhD considering I wasn't a science major, but CCLCM seems like it has the perfect blend! I wish there were more programs like CCLCM (and I see other medical schools trying to open similar programs in the future).
There are at least two others that I know of with formal five-year research MD programs: Pitt's CSTP (offers partial scholarship) and Harvard's HST. But probably every school in the country will offer you the option to take a fifth year if you want to, including the Case UP.

I know I probably have zero chance of getting in, but I can't stop myself from dreaming!
Well, the only way you have zero chance of getting in is if you don't apply at all. So, if you think CCLCM is a good fit for you, then fill out the secondary and send that sucker in!

:thumbup:

I never thought I'd get in--CCLCMer laughed at me when I told her of my shock, and when I saw the area code for the call, I accidentally hung up in shock and accident. :laugh:
Haha, you didn't tell me about that!

CCLCM doesn't care if you've done research for 20 years and published 100 papers. The school cares that you are interested in research and are willing to learn--learning is the easy part, but getting someone motivated is the hard part, so if CCLCM can find those who are motivated to learn, most of their job is done.
Again, just to clarify, you DO need to have research experience of some type in order to be a successful applicant to CCLCM. But it does not necessarily have to be bench research.

And as everyone will say, the whole process is a crapshoot
It's not really a crapshoot, in the sense that the adcomm doesn't accept people randomly. There IS an evaluation process going on. However, that process is definitely subjective, no doubt about that.

Right, I would like to think of the typical career options as laying on the "spectrum" of medicine from pure clinical to pure research as follows:

<----Clinical-----------------------------Research---->
MD----------MD/MS---------------MD/PhD--------------PhD
I like that representation. :thumbup:

Could anyone perhaps tell me how they view multiple MCAT scores (do they consider your most recent, best or all scores)? Thank you very much for your help
Are you talking about UP, CCLCM, or both?

For CCLCM, it depends. If your first score is ten years old, it's not going to affect anything. But if you've taken the MCAT three times during this past year, then the adcomm will consider the three scores together. They will look at trends in people's MCAT scores just like they look at trends in people's grades.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let me know if you want some help. Or, more exactly, let vc7777 know. He has plenty of free time on his hands. :smuggrin:
As soon as I get there! Cleveland I'm a comin'! :smuggrin:

CCLCMer The Comedian said:
You guys are getting actual microscopes? That's cool--they'll look nice gathering dust on some shelf in your apartment for the next five years. :smuggrin:

Seriously, we don't use microscopes. All of the histo slides are online. It's nice of someone to give them to you, but you really won't need them at all.
Right...so I was being lazy...and didn't write out STETHOscope when I wrote that...
time to go back and fix the ambiguity...For the record, Electrical engineers use the term to mean oscilloscope...:shrug:

Stethoscopes. Heh.

CCLCMer said:
Haha, you didn't tell me about that!

I interpreted your message as a big laugh at me. :D

CCLCMer said:
Again, just to clarify, you DO need to have research experience of some type in order to be a successful applicant to CCLCM. But it does not necessarily have to be bench research.

It's not really a crapshoot, in the sense that the adcomm doesn't accept people randomly. There IS an evaluation process going on. However, that process is definitely subjective, no doubt about that.

Definitely more than a month of research--it just doesn't need to be years and years. I did over 2 years (but I took time off for MCATs, summer vacations, etc.). Quality over quantity, and interest over boredom.

But yes, this school cares a lot about fit, tons more than many other schools because it is a tiny class and the group dynamic needs to work out. I think I should put it this way: YOU, the applicant, might think the whole process is a crapshoot. :laugh: A bunch of interviewers said they liked me a lot, and I thought I was on my way to an immediate acceptance and full-ride to the school. They sure liked boosting my self confidence...only to shoot it down with a terse 5-sentence rejection by email 6 months later. :mad:

Too bad I don't know how they evaluate applicants. Guess I'll be joining the adcom at CCLCM! I accept cash, check and chocolates, guys. :smuggrin:

hmmm...I'm trying to evaluate if I have enough research experience to be competitive at CCLCM. I thought I did, but I did some calculations and it turns out that I only have ~620 hours of research experience in three different labs. I presented my work at an international conference.

What do you guys(CCLCMer/vc7777) think?

hmmm...I'm trying to evaluate if I have enough research experience to be competitive at CCLCM. I thought I did, but I did some calculations and it turns out that I only have ~620 hours of research experience in three different labs. I presented my work at an international conference.

Wow...I don't know if I have 620 hours of research...I went overseas once...for vacation. :laugh:

No seriously, I can't tell you if you have 'enough'. There is no set amount that is a minimum. You have to be able to demonstrate your interest in research, and be able to talk about it in the interview (at length).

P.S. -I saw your post re: your interest in Harvard. We are much more laid back here. We don't have any Icy Rectal Foreign Body requirements - pointy or otherwise. In fact, we would prefer you NOT do that if you come here. Promise? ;)

Wow...I don't know if I have 620 hours of research...I went overseas once...for vacation. :laugh:

No seriously, I can't tell you if you have 'enough'. There is no set amount that is a minimum. You have to be able to demonstrate your interest in research, and be able to talk about it in the interview (at length).

P.S. -I saw your post re: your interest in Harvard. We are much more laid back here. We don't have any Icy Rectal Foreign Body requirements - pointy or otherwise. In fact, we would prefer you NOT do that if you come here. Promise? ;)

:laugh: All set - definitely coming to Case if I get in.

Man, I need to triple check what I write. What I mean by doing only one month research isn't going to cut it is, for me, I work 10-15 hrs/week during the school year, so over the course of a month, I'm looking at ~50 hours, which is hardly enough time for me to get meaningful work done--I barely remembered where extra boxes of gloves were. :laugh: It sounds like you definitely have the research experience and I think vc7777 and CCLCMer would encourage you to apply, as would I. You never know, and you do get a free application to a school (with an $85 fee to Case)

Evergrey said:
PM me your address!!!! :D :clap: :D
I don't think I can join the adcom until I at least start school. ;) But you can still send me chocolates. :D

I especially enjoy Ferraro Roches (original), Nutella, and milk chocolate varieties.

Hii~ I actually thought I'd jump in here and reply to this as well. I feel like you shouldn't judge your research experience by how many hours you did research, but rather for longevity. I stayed in the same lab for 3 years, but over one summer I was in the lab for about 50 hours per week for 8 weeks. Even though I was in the lab so much (400+ hours!!!) - a lot of my projects carried over to the next semester. 8 weeks just wasn't enough time for me to see an entire project through.

From my experience, I feel like its much less important to look at number of hours worked as compared to how long you worked there. More important than that, its better to look at what you've accomplished. My bottom line is, if I was faced with a student that's only research experience was 620 hours of wetlab through one summer, I would not feel that it would be sufficient unless they also had supplementary experience.

Thanks for the advice vc7777, IHeartSleep and limondrop!

Don't worry vc7777, I will have a very tough decision to make if I get into both Harvard and CCLCM(which I doubt will happen) :p

Like limondrop said, its not about hours, but more about what you accomplished but you presented at an international conference which in my own opinion is more than enough to at least APPLY--whether you'll be competitive I don't know but hours accumulated in research will not determine that, your accomplishments will. Remember, the MINIMUM requirement to apply to CCLCM is some sort of research experience. It does NOT have to be extensive research, they just want you to be passionate about research and/or some form of scholarly inquiry. You should be able to prove and talk about this interest in research through your experiences working in a lab (doesn't have to be biomedical related).

From my experience, I feel like its much less important to look at number of hours worked as compared to how long you worked there. More important than that, its better to look at what you've accomplished. My bottom line is, if I was faced with a student that's only research experience was 620 hours of wetlab through one summer, I would not feel that it would be sufficient unless they also had supplementary experience.

Obviously I can't comment on the quality of Chemdude's research experience just based on hours worked but he should still apply to CCLCM because it SEEMS like he has far-exceeded the MINIMUM for the research requirement. 620 hours is about 16 weeks (4 months) of working full-time (40/hrs a week) which is more research experience than many pre-med students who are applying to MD programs.

Obviously I can't comment on the quality of Chemdude's research experience just based on hours worked but he should still apply to CCLCM because it SEEMS like he has far-exceeded the MINIMUM for the research requirement. 620 hours is about 16 weeks (4 months) of working full-time (40/hrs a week) which is more research experience than many pre-med students who are applying to MD programs.

Totally agree Cleveland Clinic :)

Chemdude- I wasn't directing my comments to whether you should or shouldn't apply- but rather your general question of how many "hours" would be necessary to apply to CCLCM.

I'm not sure what your experience in research entails (Chemdude) so I really wasn't trying to pass judgment on your ability to apply/ not apply to CCLCM. I think with your presentation at an international conference, you will definitely have a lot to talk about and an interesting viewpoint to present :)

What I was trying to get at in my previous post was: all variables aside, if someone asked me if one summer of research would be enough- I would say no. However, there are tons of things that go into an application and many areas to consider. Like a lot of people said, wet lab isn't the only way to judge a passion for research. If you're really excited and interested- please do apply to CCLCM :D I would love to have cool new people as my future classmates ^-^ Sorry if the things I wrote before prompted any misunderstandings.:oops:

Last edited:
Same here, no one is here to judge you. :)

I think it can be agreed upon that you definitely need research experience in some field to have a good chance for CCLCM. How much research experience is what you feel is enough to gain a good understanding of your project. There's no hard number to apply. Just apply if you fulfill or will fulfill all of CCLCM's requirements, like research, a course on biochemistry, etc. and are interested in becoming a physician-investigator.

What a fine first day of medical school! Came home with about three times as much stuff as I went in with! A gift from the Dean, our laptops with nice HP laptop backpacks, and LOTS of info...My classmates are all really nice! Yay CCLCMers! :)

Finally, I alluded to this earlier, but here is more info: the 2015 incoming Class of CCLCM will receive stethoscopes that are being donated by Joe and Dolly Madachy through the Jason Madachy Foundation, in memory of their son, Jason.

One of our upperclassman explained his personal relationship with Jason and his family during our Second Look events earlier this year. The goal of the foundation and the family's story is very moving. It's humbling that so many people beyond the faculty and staff, like Jason's family, believe in our school's mission and in the students.

This gift is a humbling gesture to our whole class and underscores the responsibility of the profession we are undertaking.

Good luck applicants!

EDIT: I forgot to mention our long whitecoats! We were given the LONG whitecoats which are indistinguishable from the coats physicians wear at the clinic- as a symbol of CCLCM's philosophy of treating their students like colleagues and not subordinates.

Last edited:
Sorry if I am a little dense here, but has anyone received the an e-mail with a link to the secondary? I haven't received anything and I was verified nearly 3 weeks ago.

It's sort of crazy, but you need to understand that this prior season is literally just ending. UP 1st years are in town today and CP students completed their first day of orientation! There are probably a few last minute seats that were filled only a week or two ago - so you need to be patient as the staff has their hands full of the new students like me!

Judging by last year, the secondaries didn't come out until after the second week of July (16th to be exact). I think it is safe to say, there is a lot going on here at Case, and it seems reasonable not to expect the secondary application website to be up and running until at least next week. :oops:

Not a dense question at all - just take a couple of breaths and steel yourself for the long-haul ahead.

Last edited:
Thanks vc! Sorry if I sounded like I was spazzing out - I'm really not.
I was reading through the thread and saw post #23 and thought, "Did I miss something here?":confused:

Then I went on the school website and read -
Once our School receives your verified AMCAS primary electronic application, you will be sent an e-mail message directing you to our electronic secondary application. If you try to access our secondary application before receiving the invitation email, it means that your application has not been verified by AMCAS. All applicants are invited to complete the secondary application. In order to ensure that you receive emails from our School, please add [email protected] to your address book or contact list.

So I thought I better not worry about appearing dense and ask. Thank you again - you've eased my doubts. Sounds like things are wonderfully hectic in Cleveland!:)

Yes however - things are ramping up slowly in some regards. I am truly excited about all of my classmates - literally all of them are really well accomplished and socially adjusted.

I could drone on and on about how great things are...

Case had a big mixer last night (hey Myuu even got up on a chair again! :eek:). It was great to meet many of my UP classmates too!

Sent from my phone

Fun fact of the night...

Case assigns each medical student into one of four societies (this started waaay before Harry Potter :p)

The societies guide the students in learning through four main pillars:
Advising
Teaching
Advocating
and Dean's Letter prep

Each society is named after a prominent Case alumni/faculty:

A blurb about one of the four societies today (on my phone):

Blackwell Society -1854 alumnus- 3rd woman MD in US that founded and became dean of a medical college that eventually merged with Cornell.

Later!
Sent from my phone

OK...
I can't maintain this thread all by myself...where are my peeps?!

To elaborate re: when secondaries are coming out - chillax...what I said about people still being accepted late-in-the-game: I just meet someone today (Friday) who was offered a spot at Case UP Wednesday night :D. So, yeah - they are still focused on getting all of us situated 'round here.

XDXD

to future CCLCM-ers

orientation is tiring.

that is all...

YAY WHITE COAT CEREMONY ON SUNDAY :D

2nd'd for UP. man I am bushed.

I WISH I had the UP orientation schedule. Try CCLCM's Tuesday - Friday, 8am-4pm orientation schedule every day, with almost no breaks. :scared:

At least we were well-fed. :)

~!<3 food ^-^

good luck on the secondaries guys ^-^ The CCLCM essays are super super short so even if you haven't thought abut coming here you should apply :DDDD

Current CCLCM folks... hope to see you if I get an interview =). Not a huge amount of research XP here, but I feel like I am really interested in research and I can well articulate what I'm working on, so maybe they'll like me :D. If not, maybe UP instead!

What were the CCLCM-specific essays last year?

o.o

are they not on the thread for last year?

Hmmm weird... they aren't

Does anyone remember? There was something about like teamwork and something else super short.

They both had very short character limits so I wouldn't worry about it too much :)

I think there were a couple of questions. I remember having a small box to type in details about my research and one on how I work in teams/what would happen if one person didn't pull his weight kind of questions.

If I have time tomorrow, I may be able to dig them up. But we have white coat tomorrow and classes start Monday at 8am. :eek:

from what I remember..there was an extra essay to discuss your research and short answer questions (like 3-4 sentences each): how you would handle someone not pulling their own weight during group work, talking about a weakness and how you plan to improve it...there might have been another short answer question but that is all I can remember

What were the CCLCM-specific essays last year?

XD I looked up the essays from my stash :D

1)How would you prioritize between personal and group responsibilities? (300-1000 characters)

2)Other than knowledge, what would you identify as an area that is not a strength for you? Design a plan how you could improve it. (500-1000 characters)

Okay good to know. Thanks vc777. Btw the University of Kansas thread is "winning" and we are in 3rd place :(

Okay good to know. Thanks vc777. Btw the University of Kansas thread is "winning" and we are in 3rd place :(

Well, you know how to fix that, now, don't you!

Hate to delay, but I'll link the commonly referenced topics to the first post in about 2 weeks. Sorry!

Sorry if I've missed a previous post, but would someone mind posting the essay prompts for the CW secondary prompts on this thread?

Thanks!

Did the secondary come out yet for Case Western/CCLCM?? This is like my dream school...ready to give out my liver for this one...>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.