2011-2012 Saint Louis University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Wash U for undergrad and SLU for medical school for a grand total of 8 years in St. Louis. I can try to answer questions regarding living in St. Louis or going to SLUSOM. I start my intern orientation starting next Monday so I have some time the rest of the week :).

Members don't see this ad.

I went to Wash U for undergrad and SLU for medical school for a grand total of 8 years in St. Louis. I can try to answer questions regarding living in St. Louis or going to SLUSOM. I start my intern orientation starting next Monday so I have some time the rest of the week :).

What would you possibly know about SLUSOM and the area lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember there being some waitlist flow in July for SLU in past threads. I'm not sure if that pattern will continue, but good luck guys!

Hey all. What did you upload to the "Upload Files" tab?

If someone had an interview invitation post their stat and IS/OS situation?

It might be better asking in the 2012-2013 thread or looking at earlier posts in this thread. Anyway, I interviewed last december with a 3.8/ 35Q OOS

OOS/IS is irrelevant. It's a private school.

Hey guys...I was just wondering -- did other people who received interview invites/acceptances write the optional essay in the secondary?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys...I was just wondering -- did other people who received interview invites/acceptances write the optional essay in the secondary?

I didn't write anything but I made sure my primaries were pretty thorough.

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted yesterday! Congratulations to all who have been accepted. To those on the alternate list, there's still hope!

Last edited:
I was accepted yesterday! Congratulations to all who have been accepted. To those on the alternate list, there's still hope!

That's awesome. I can't believe how cool it must be to get such awesome news when you might have been beginning to give up hope!!

One week to move? I think recounting of the next week would be pretty interesting if you wanted to share with us. Probably one of the more exciting
weeks any medical student has ever had.

Got back from abroad Tuesday night. Still jetlagged and I have to drive down by friday. This should be fun...

Though, I'm totally thrilled to be accepted. Somehow, someway... it all worked out.

I bet! If you have any STL questions I've lived here all my life except college.

Status
Not open for further replies.