2017-2018 Weill Cornell Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For anyone who has sent an ITA request did you use the [email protected] email address?

Members don't see this ad.

silence since ..i don't even know....

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
rejected pre II just now, complete late august

Reactions: 1 user
Rejected this morning, complete mid-August, LM 75.

Rejected yesterday, pre-II. Complete late-August.

has anyone been rejected from July yet? I feel like my turn will come soon

Ouch just got the R. Complete mid july

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected pre-II. Complete late July.

Rejected pre-II. Complete early October. LM 72.

oh lord looks like another wave of rejections...hold on everyone

Reactions: 1 users
Secondary about an hour ago! LizzyM ~75, complete mid-september! Very unexpected and still kind of in shock

II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I GET TO GO TO NY AGAIN!

Does Cornell do student hosting btw? Trying to save some moooney

II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I GET TO GO TO NY AGAIN!

Does Cornell do student hosting btw? Trying to save some moooney
YEAH! They don't tell you about student hosting but I heard that if you request it they will try to match you with a current student. Which dates can you choose from?

Last edited:
II last week as well!!! One of my top choices! :)

II!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Complete 8/28, LM 74.5. Welp there goes the rest of the work day :love:

Reactions: 6 users
II!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Complete 8/28, LM 74.5. Welp there goes the rest of the work day :love:
Congrats! just curious, what dates were available when you went to sign up? Also, did your portal change at all by any chance?

Congrats! just curious, what dates were available when you went to sign up? Also, did your portal change at all by any chance?
Thanks! They gave me a couple of days including Jan 25, Jan 29 and Feb 01. Yes, the portal did change. :)

Received a II about an hour ago! Complete 8/30 LizzyM 80. I sent an ITA email at the beginning of the month and they gave me 4 dates with my preferred dates as options.

What's an "ITA" letter?
"In The Area", just letting admissions know dates that you will be close to the NYC area for another school interview or work conference etc to avoid having to take multiple flights. From what I've seen on previous posts on SDN and also in their app completion email they seem pretty accommodating!

OMG so lucky!!! I live too darn close for that lol
Haha I'm living abroad this year and already booked my return flight back for this Sunday... so going to have to change that. Best reason for a flight change though!! I was giving up hope on this app cycle so definitely glad to get some good news :)

II today! Complete in September. Back to NYC again.

Reactions: 3 users
For those who have interviewed, do you know when we expect to hear back?

Silence since I've been complete in early August. Does anyone know if they are still extending interview invitations?

Silence since I've been complete in early August. Does anyone know if they are still extending interview invitations?
same complete since late july and i've avoided the rejection waves somehow... They extend II's till mid Feb so keeping hope till then

For those who have interviewed, do you know when we expect to hear back?

OMG! I get to see your optimism again for my one last dream school! All aboard the lol_new_user express. Maybe this time the decision will be different lol

Complete silence since august... should I still have hope or