2018-2019 Tufts University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone who interviewed know where I should send/upload my thank yous?

The paperwork you received that has the background info on your interviewer has their contact information. I guess send them there? I wouldn't send a thank you though unless you had something specific to say. "Thanks for taking time to interview" seems redundant since I thanked them for that on interview day.

Members don't see this ad.

Is Tufts receptive to ITA emails? Anyone have any success with this?
No one responded to the same question i had on this thread but when i called they said that they dont accept them and we would have to wait for a email if we were invited for a interview

Members don't see this ad :)
No one responded to the same question i had on this thread but when i called they said that they dont accept them and we would have to wait for a email if we were invited for a interview
They said they're meeting next week on Thursday!

Reactions: 1 users
Are there any current students here who have experience with or know about the work study program offered? I haven't seen any other medical schools that offer work study (or that recommend working during med school at all) and am curious if anyone actually does it.

Reactions: 1 user
So I don’t want to compeletely jinx myself, but does anyone know if they are still planning on sending out rejections this cycle or if they are going to wait till the end because of the new traffic rules?

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if there's a FB group for those who got accepted?

Reactions: 2 users
So I don’t want to compeletely jinx myself, but does anyone know if they are still planning on sending out rejections this cycle or if they are going to wait till the end because of the new traffic rules?

I'm guessing there will be rejections this week, maybe? Before the holidays?

Members don't see this ad :)
For the 3 secondary question did you guys explain your withdrawal or did you just state that you withdrew from the course?

In case anyone is wondering, interview day options left are Feb 26, 28 and March 5th

Reactions: 4 users
Does Tufts accept pre-II updates of Fall grades?

Applied super early in the cycle around July and it's been silence--anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 5 users
Yeah same :/
Same =\ been complete since August and nothing! I’m in state too so it definitely doesn’t feel good =(

I am starting to think I’ll be in that batch of R’s that will come out soon. I wonder when it will start so that i can find a place to hide lol

Same =\ been complete since August and nothing! I’m in state too so it definitely doesn’t feel good =(

I am starting to think I’ll be in that batch of R’s that will come out soon. I wonder when it will start so that i can find a place to hide lol
Same here...

Am also wondering if they will acknowledge my existence with an R xD
I have been complete since early July. Complete silence since then

anyone out there who received deferred decision this cycle hear back yet?

Complete in July. Sent 2 recent updates so hope those are actually seen and not sitting in an axe pile

I have an update, but was waiting till my final grades were in to send that too. Should I wait, or do two updates?

after silence since submitting in July, got the R pre-ii today. Good luck everyone !

Pre II R. Completed early Aug. Merry Xmas!

Pre -II R, Lizzy 70, Complete Aug 19th, good luck to yall

Ya girl also got that pre-R
Completed in August, lm 67

+1. I'm disappointed, but I gotta say their rejection email is actually nice. I didn't have the same "Oh f*ck you!" feeling as I have had with other.

winter break, woke up to that fresh pre-II R at around 10:30 this morning
not too bummed though! i really believe that you get interviews at places you'll truly be a good fit at, and if you dont, their loss.

Reactions: 8 users