Sep 12, 2018
Would those of you that interviewed already say that the interviews were more casual or more intense?
My faculty interview was very conversational/casual, but I also interviewed with an MS4 who stuck more closely to the list of questions. Both were very nice and wanted you to be relaxed, though!

Anyone know when the next committee meeting is/ calls going out??
They told us the next committee meeting was early next week :eek:

Reactions: medimed2

DrStormThunder

SDN Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
My faculty interview was very conversational/casual, but I also interviewed with an MS4 who stuck more closely to the list of questions. Both were very nice and wanted you to be relaxed, though!

They told us the next committee meeting was early next week :eek:
That's great! When did you interview?

May 17, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Accepted peeps - is there a fb group?

Reactions: DrStormThunder

DrStormThunder

SDN Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2015
Status
After December 13th....if I remember correctly.

Oct 16, 2018
Congrats guys. When did you guys get the call? All this early afternoon? Wonder if more going out tomorrow

Jul 15, 2018
But seriously... Tufts pls...
Where are they at with interviews?
In terms of availability, there are two dates in January, four dates in February, and one date in March.

Oct 16, 2018
I also interviewed 11/20. Freaking out rn seeing that people are getting acceptance calls! :wideyed:
The past few times calls have been made on separate days...so one still could be coming. It seems like the calls end after the wave of deferred decision emails are sent out.

B3B

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Deferred today via email. Interviewed 11/15

Reactions: CAFFEINE!
Dec 7, 2018
Status
I just got deferred, I wanted to ask if anyone here knows how likely it is to get accepted after a deferral? I know it basically means they'll make another decision on my application in december but it is disheartening.

Oct 16, 2018
the uncertainty around deferred decision is crazy. both what it means and the time frame for a decision. I wonder if most are left for the spring? Or they just dish out those decisions all over the place?

Dec 7, 2018
Status
the uncertainty around deferred decision is crazy. both what it means and the time frame for a decision. I wonder if most are left for the spring? Or they just dish out those decisions all over the place?
After extensive diving on the internet, it looks as if the vast majority of deferred applicants are either waitlisted or rejected, with VERY few applicants being accepted after deferment. :(

Reactions: Freddywap

nekoatsume

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Accepted MD/MPH yesterday! Gave up my MD spot so hopefully it goes to one of y'all :)

Jul 15, 2018
Any news if they are still inviting you for interviews? One of my first choices and havent heard anything.
Based on the portal, there are currently 8 interview days with open slot/s. I also assume people are gonna cancel between now and March (which is when their interview season ends), so I'm sure they still have some IIs to send out. But probably not much tbh