2018-2019 Tufts University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected! Complete 7/10. Good luck yall!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
R today pre-II. Complete mid-August. Good luck to everyone on the rest of your cycle! I’m out on this one lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Tufts admissions are getting coal this year... R LM 68 complete 8/10

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Got that thiccc pre-II R this morning, Merry Christmas to me! At least it was kindly worded unlike some other schools. Good luck to all!

Reactions: 2 users
Hour of silence rn. Taking a lunch break before sending out more R’s? Tune in!

Reactions: 10 users
+1. I'm disappointed, but I gotta say their rejection email is actually nice. I didn't have the same "Oh f*ck you!" feeling as I have had with other.
really? I thought their R email was more passive-aggressive than all the other ones I've gotten lol

Members don't see this ad :)
really? I thought their R email was more passive-aggressive than all the other ones I've gotten lol
I didn't think so, but maybe you got rejected from nicer schools than me so it's all relative. They had the same generic "we have many highly qualified applicants, blah blah blah and had to turn away many good ones" like everyone other school, but at least they hoped we got in somewhere else.

Just got the R.

Looking at their tuition on MSAR made me feel a little better.

Reactions: 14 users
Pre-II REJECT complete in early sept. Not surprising since they are basically out of interviews...

Reactions: 1 user
hopping on the R train....woke up this morning to a "we regret...." and stopped reading there. oh well, at least i got a good night's sleep! good luck to the rest of yall! wishing everyone a happy holiday season and lots of happiness and joy bc honestly reading all the posts above me made me feel tons better.

oh yeah and LM 70 complete late july. OOS

Reactions: 4 users
Got the R (pre-II) as well, complete 9/24

Was complete mid July and no pre-II R... unsure what that means since they seem to have no interviews left?

Was complete mid July and no pre-II R... unsure what that means since they seem to have no interviews left?

If you haven't gotten the axe then it likely means you are still in consideration for an interview! I doubt it means silent R, they have no problems sending Rs based on the wave today.

Reactions: 5 users
Complete 9/5 OOS, did not get an R today but the days not over.... :arghh::arghh::arghh:

OR..... you’re still under active consideration for an interview. (Here’s hoping.)
Sorry didn’t mean to sound pessimistic, the whole interview season has destroyed my psyche

Sorry didn’t mean to sound pessimistic, the whole interview season has destroyed my psyche
I totally agree! I’m sitting here thinking the worst just because of the nature of this med school game.

Do you mind telling us where you heard that they no longer have available interview dates?

I know people who got invites as late as March last year... it's not over til it's over and there are plenty of cancellations from now onward as people get into other schools higher on their list.

I totally get it! It’s a soul sucking process - much more so than I expected going into it... I hope the struggle will just make it that much sweeter when we do finally succeed. Rooting for you bud.

Has any MSTP applicants heard anything? I've been complete since 8/28 and not heard anything.
Worried because they don't have that many more interview days open (at least for MSTP)...

Any Maine Track R’s or II’s recently?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Complete 7/31, haven't heard anything since...No R today, not sure what to think.

R as well on 12/21, complete 7/10. I received this email moments after I learned a loved one passed away. Yesterday was difficult, but this R really pales in comparison. I know I've been too hard on myself during this application process; death has a very funny way of putting things into perspective. Wishing everyone a safe and warm holiday season.

Reactions: 17 users
R as well on 12/21, complete 7/10. I received this email moments after I learned a loved one passed away. Yesterday was difficult, but this R really pales in comparison. I know I've been too hard on myself during this application process; death has a very funny way of putting things into perspective. Wishing everyone a safe and warm holiday season.
Sorry for your loss

Reactions: 1 users
I’m so sorry. It’s hard when multiple things pile up and i agree this whole process takes a toll on us. Sending good thoughts your way. You’ll end up where you are meant to be and everything happens for a reason!!

Reactions: 4 users
I received financial aid info yesterday by email, but i was put on deferred list. Anyone else?

Reactions: 1 users
I received financial aid info yesterday by email, but i was put on deferred list. Anyone else?
I think the financial aid info was sent to any applicant they are still considering. I could be wrong!

You think they will send out II's tomorrow being the last day or the year, or wait till after New Year's?

I got the financial aid email too. Why is tufts tuition so expensive?

Got a voicemail about 15 minutes ago saying I was accepted!!!
Interviewed 12/6

Reactions: 3 users