May 28, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does it seem like the acceptances have been made or are more calls still possible?
Their admissions office is closed for the day at this point so I'm not feeling too hopeful about any more calls today. I did look a couple pages back in the thread and during the last acceptance wave, some people were called the morning after everyone else.

segec

2+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed 10/25, still haven't heard back. Kind of worried I was deferred or rejected :\...
Same, although I interviewed a little earlier. Has anyone gotten a post-II rejection email? I've seen people post about deferral emails, but not rejections I don't think? I'm pretty sure that since I haven't been called yet I'm not accepted, so I just wanted to know if/when I get the dreaded email.

nekoatsume

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Just got the call; accepted!!! Interviewed 10/25!

edit: Accepted MD track, MD/MPH decision still pending

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2018
Deferred as well, regular track. There must've been something they didn't like about me... damn this really sucks. Curious to know about chances of acceptance after deferral?

helloppl

2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone got accepted in to MBA mind sharing their stats and exp? Thanks!

DrStormThunder

SDN Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
deferred for MBA...
What does that mean? I thought they aren't looking at the MBA application unless you get accepted into the regular MD?

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all! Can anyone who interviewed talk a bit about what they like and don’t like about the school? Or can current students talk about what drew them to tufts? (Sorry in advance if this has already been discussed but I couldn’t find it)

Last edited:
Reactions: bostonstrong95
Oct 9, 2018
Hi all! Can anyone who interviewed talk a bit about what they like and don’t like about the school? Or can current students talk about what drew them to tufts? (Sorry in advance if this has already been discussed but I couldn’t find it)
Personally, the lack of a campus -- I did not like the campus layout. But, that is all I can think about. I love Tufts (I got accepted there couple weeks ago). The students seem happy and social, there are a lot of reserved spaces to study. It seems perfect, asides from the aforementioned con. My interviewers were spectacular-- very casual conversations. I felt welcomed; I felt like my voice would be heard at the school and most importantly, I saw people like me there.

I had the privilege of meeting someone who wasn't apart of the medical school (The student is a nursing student at tufts) while I was there. We spoke about the school and the census is, Tufts is phenomenal. The student was very friendly and rather overtly "altruistic." I got that vibe a lot from the students and staff. Tbh, the student's words and actions convinced me that Tufts is a place for me.

Goodluck!