May 17, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
How was the interview day for those who have already done it? I have mine this week

Oct 12, 2018
Has anyone who interviewed mid/early October heard back yet?

Oct 31, 2018
I’m in the October interview group and I haven’t heard back anything. They did say decisions would come late October/ early November.

bioislife

2+ Year Member
May 31, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
How was the interview day for those who have already done it? I have mine this week
Interview day was pretty relaxed in my opinion. We had lectures/presentations for the first half of the day and interviews/tours after lunch. There are 2 30min interviews, which were very conversational. One interviewer did more rapid fire type questions than the other. Both interviewers also knew my application inside and out. Tbh I was surprised how much they knew! Overall I wouldn't be too stressed

Reactions: futurefemaledoc_13
Jun 26, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone got into a dual degree program? Do they announce the decision separately?
Any idea if MPH or MBA decision is announced, if separately from MD?
Heard back about dual degree (MPH) admission two weeks after the initial acceptance call. They give you two weeks to decide between standard MD or the dual degree program.

Reactions: esentr

bcgirl22

2+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats on all the acceptances!!! :)

Does anyone have a sense of if tufts tends to hand out more acceptances earlier in the season vs later? (Aka Do you have better chances the earlier you interview?)

Sorry feeling very neurotic with my own interview coming up

Aug 14, 2018
Congrats on all the acceptances!!! :)

Does anyone have a sense of if tufts tends to hand out more acceptances earlier in the season vs later? (Aka Do you have better chances the earlier you interview?)

Sorry feeling very neurotic with my own interview coming up
This doesn't directly answer your question, but from what I understood from my interview is that they group a bunch of interview days for each adcom meeting. So depending how far away your interview is from when they meet will determine the time until you hear something. If you are deferred, they will bring you up the next meeting and go from there until a decision is made. Hope that helps! I loved it there

bcgirl22

2+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
This doesn't directly answer your question, but from what I understood from my interview is that they group a bunch of interview days for each adcom meeting. So depending how far away your interview is from when they meet will determine the time until you hear something. If you are deferred, they will bring you up the next meeting and go from there until a decision is made. Hope that helps! I loved it there
Thanks for the insight! I’m assuming they recently met given the acceptances so probably safe to say they have their adcom meeting towards the end of the month

Sep 5, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I was so hoping to be accepted to the Maine Track today. This process has been more demoralizing than I imagined it could ever be.

Do any current Maine Trackers care to weigh in? Do the acceptance calls usually all come in one day? It seems like I should brace for the rejection email at this point.

Jan 31, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I was so hoping to be accepted to the Maine Track today. This process has been more demoralizing than I imagined it could ever be.

Do any current Maine Trackers care to weigh in? Do the acceptance calls usually all come in one day? It seems like I should brace for the rejection email at this point.
Right there with you. It appears that most acceptances today were Regular MD so I'm hoping that means there's still hope, but totally lost at this point.