2018-2019 Tufts University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you all think there's still time for calls to go out today or is it looking more like Tuesday?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you all think there's still time for calls to go out today or is it looking more like Tuesday?
I was hoping they would start today - it's still possible they could start this afternoon but I'm just speculating.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like the last time they did calls was Nov. 1st - two weeks ago

I was really convinced people would be getting calls today since it has been so long and they did an Adcom meeting Tuesday.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was really convinced people would be getting calls today since it has been so long and they did an Adcom meeting Tuesday.
At my interview day, they said we should hear Tuesday the 20th and if not then the week after thanksgiving. I've heard conflicting information from others at different interview days though

At my interview day, they said we should hear Tuesday the 20th and if not then the week after thanksgiving. I've heard conflicting information from others at different interview days though

I interviewed Mid October so I was really hoping to hear before Thanksgiving!

I interviewed Mid October so I was really hoping to hear before Thanksgiving!
I think you will still hear before thanksgiving! Hang in there! I've been trying to do everything possible to distract myself

Does anyone know whether Tufts is more responsive to update emails versus portal updates/letters of interest? I'm part of the pre-II radio silence party, sigh.

Reactions: 2 users
I got one two weeks ago, I don’t know if anyone’s got any beyond that. I was complete last week of august
Thank you! Congratulations!!

I was beginning to think they were done giving out II's or that they had skipped over me and I was just waiting for the R in December.

II! Complete 8/6. Dates offered Jan-March.

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone who interviewed here late October, they told us they would start reviewing apps Nov 13. I was unclear about when they told us they would let us know our status, was it by Nov 20 or on Nov 20? Getting paranoid.

I interviewed for the Maine Track around Halloween, has anyone who interviewed around then heard anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who interviewed here late October, they told us they would start reviewing apps Nov 13. I was unclear about when they told us they would let us know our status, was it by Nov 20 or on Nov 20? Getting paranoid.

At this point it’s one and the same, because they only seem to call for acceptances on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Seems that no one heard anything yesterday so I think at least the accepted people will hear Tuesday

At this point it’s one and the same, because they only seem to call for acceptances on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Seems that no one heard anything yesterday so I think at least the accepted people will hear Tuesday

Thanks for the information. And yeah, you're right it basically is the same but I'm just getting neurotic. :(

Thanks for the information. And yeah, you're right it basically is the same but I'm just getting neurotic. :(

Yeah I feel you. At my interview, they really made it sound like we’d find out yesterday so I was a little surprised. Sounds like there’s been some conflicting information going around. But the Tuesday/Thursday acceptance trend seems to be holding true.

I interviewed for the Maine Track around Halloween, has anyone who interviewed around then heard anything?
Nope, I interviewed at the beginning of October and haven’t heard anything for Maine track.

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted! Got the call this past Thursday 11/15 for Maine Track. Interviewed early November.

Reactions: 12 users
Do they do silent rejections?.. I completed around early August... and haven't heard anything from them.... no reject, hold, II, etc. Should I call?

Do they do silent rejections?.. I completed around early August... and haven't heard anything from them.... no reject, hold, II, etc. Should I call?

Definitely don't call... a lot of people are in the same boat and Tufts get around 10,000 applications so it can be awhile.

Reactions: 1 users

They haven't given any holds or rejects; you're in the same boat as thousands of others

Any November interviewees for normal track hear back yet?

Anyone who received deferred decision over last month get accepted??

i hope they're still making calls :( sooo anxious!

Reactions: 5 users
Looks like he wasn’t done!! ACCEPTED!!!!

Reactions: 10 users