2018-2019 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am quite convinced that the Seattle Excom is never meeting again :dead:
Most people hear back in March for Seattle. You'll usually hear back a few days after your interview for the other sites.

Members don't see this ad.

Most people hear back in March for Seattle. You'll usually hear back a few days after your interview for the other sites.

@mongoose1180 are you a current student, or how do you know that Seattle applicants mostly hear back in March? I thought we were supposed to hear back after each EXCOM meeting. Thanks for your insight...

@mongoose1180 are you a current student, or how do you know that Seattle applicants mostly hear back in March? I thought we were supposed to hear back after each EXCOM meeting. Thanks for your insight...
From earlier in the thread, he's a MS1 at Spokane. I think what he means is that most people are going to be SUC'ed 4 wks post interview and then most are accepted off of SUC in Mar.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
SUC just now

Reactions: 2 users
SUC like 10 minutes ago like everyone else. Anyone get an acceptance? Or is it likely that the excom didn't actually meet and they just sent everyone an SUC email?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

+5. At least this one sounded friendlier than the last SUC

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
To those who just got SUCs, when were your interview dates?

Members don't see this ad :)
so nobody that has posted here got rejected or accepted. i'm thinking they didn't even meet

so nobody that has posted here got rejected or accepted. i'm thinking they didn't even meet

yep my thoughts exactly.

Did you guys get a brief email that is different from the first suc?

Last edited:
OOR, interviewed at the end of November and was rejected today :( Good luck everyone!

I will be! Do you, or anyone else, know what would be proper attire for the meet and great the night before interview day?
Let's hang out lol
I heard it's casual for the meet and greet

You guys interviewing in Moscoe, are you guys TRUST applicants?

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

I'm not either. I think it was TRUST interviews the first half of the week and regular ID resident interviews for the second half of the week

Does anyone know if they do acceptances or rejections via phone calls? I missed a call today from the ex com member who interviewed me and she didn’t pick up when I called back. Going to call back again tomorrow and praying for good news

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if they do acceptances or rejections via phone calls? I missed a call today from the ex com member who interviewed me and she didn’t pick up when I called back. Going to call back again tomorrow and praying for good news

They call with acceptances, rejections are via email. So congrats on receiving the call!! That’s super exciting. When did you interview if you don’t mind sharing?

Reactions: 1 users
They call with acceptances, rejections are via email. So congrats on receiving the call!! That’s super exciting. When did you interview if you don’t mind sharing?

Holy ****. I don’t want to get too excited in case the call is about something else but this would be my first acceptance.
Interviewed mid December, I think I was either in the last or second to last day before Christmas break!

Reactions: 5 users
Holy ****. I don’t want to get too excited in case the call is about something else but this would be my first acceptance.
Interviewed mid December, I think I was either in the last or second to last day before Christmas break!
Which location did you interview at? Did you get an application status update on January 3rd?

Which location did you interview at? Did you get an application status update on January 3rd?

I interviewed in Seattle, and didn’t get any status updates since I interviewed

Guys! I’m gonna be a doctor!!

Called back the ex com person who told me I was accepted. Feel like crying.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 9 users
Guys! I’m gonna be a doctor!!

Called back the ex com person who told me I was accepted. Feel like crying.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
Congrats! Take some time to bask in the glory of the moment its a big deal.

Reactions: 3 users
Want to clarify for anyone messaging me that I got in MD-only. Also applied MSTP but haven’t heard back yet

Reactions: 3 users