2019-2020 Chicago Med at Rosalind Franklin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete 7/18 (OOS, average/lower stats) and have heard nothing. I know an MS4 here and he said they're notoriously slow but hold interviews through the spring

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an II, OOS. Damn it’s January bruh

Last edited:
II, OOS, ORM Complete Date: 7/20/19

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
stats for those who are OOS and got interviews this week? congrats to you all btw!!!

Reactions: 1 user
stats for those who are OOS and got interviews this week? congrats to you all btw!!!

3.7/3.7/513
Only dates left are sporadic weekdays in January and one in February. Damn

Interview waitlists for every date except for the one in 3 days... smh

• Wow
  • Sad
Interview waitlists for every date except for the one in 3 days... smh
It was so frustrating! From the East Coast and it’s a pretty expensive flight so close to the date, unsure why they couldn’t have let us know just a few weeks earlier, right?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Just curious, has anyone received a post II rejection? Like a lot of people here I was waitlisted, but I wonder if that's just the default if you had an interview?

Just curious, has anyone received a post II rejection? Like a lot of people here I was waitlisted, but I wonder if that's just the default if you had an interview?

I know someone pretty above RFU’s median who got a post-II rejection. Keep in mind not everyone’s gonna update this thread on post II rejections especially

Just got an II! 99% sure I will be withdrawing. Complete 7/24

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
II received lol, silence since July

Edit: All other dates are full except the one in 2 days? really?

Reactions: 3 users
I also just received an II! So grateful. Complete since 7/31. LM 69

II today. Only interview date without a waitlist was two days from now.. so guess who just blew their savings on emergency travel fare? yup.

have to shoot my shot

Reactions: 6 users
II today. Only interview date without a waitlist was two days from now.. so guess who just blew their savings on emergency travel fare? yup.

have to shoot my shot

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you were complete?

For anyone that signed up for an interview waitlist today, did you get two separate (but different) emails confirming the date?

I got a “you have joined the interview waitlist” email immediately after signing up for a date, but about 10 minutes ago (2 hours after the first email) got a different email that began with:

“We’re writing to let you know that your registration for a campus interview is confirmed, so please make sure the below details match up with what you scheduled:”

The format of the second email looks almost identical to the scheduling emails I’ve gotten at other schools, and has no mention of a waitlist. I was assuming that I would be waiting a few days at the least to be pulled off the waitlist.

II today but only showed dates that were fully booked? Had to sign up for the waitlist for 1/15 (only date that had waitlist option-said rest were fully booked). If I don't get off waitlist for that date, I'll get another opportunity (since they interview throughout march), right?

Last edited:
II today but only showed dates that were fully booked? Had to sign up for the waitlist for 1/15 (only date that had waitlist option-said rest were fully booked). If I don't get off waitlist for that date, I'll get another opportunity (since they interview throughout march), right?

I was in the same boat, except the only available date for waitlist was 2/4, which actually works for me so long as I get off the waitlist. But it was my assumption that they would release more dates throughout the week (or at least they better because we only have a week to schedule the interview lol). It wouldn’t make sense at all for them to offer interview slots that weren’t actually available

For anyone that signed up for an interview waitlist today, did you get two separate (but different) emails confirming the date?

I got a “you have joined the interview waitlist” email immediately after signing up for a date, but about 10 minutes ago (2 hours after the first email) got a different email that began with:

“We’re writing to let you know that your registration for a campus interview is confirmed, so please make sure the below details match up with what you scheduled:”

The format of the second email looks almost identical to the scheduling emails I’ve gotten at other schools, and has no mention of a waitlist. I was assuming that I would be waiting a few days at the least to be pulled off the waitlist.

I only received the 1 waitlist email. So my guess is that you were promptly taken off the waitlist and that is your actual interview day!

Have there been any acceptances since a bunch of people got placed on the alternate list on December 20th?

I only received the 1 waitlist email. So my guess is that you were promptly taken off the waitlist and that is your actual interview day!

Interesting, I'll give them a call to confirm tomorrow. I did call them earlier today with some questions after getting the initial invite, but the kind lady I spoke with confirmed that the waitlists aren't too large to begin with, and that if the date you're WLed for doesn't open up, you'll have the chance to sign up for future dates as they open. Hope this clears things up for a few people.

@29mic11

Whoa, just got an interview confirmation for January 28th. Guess we're doing this ****

I contacted them and they said they will add more dates for February. I registered for a date but since I am OOS, I'll reschedule for a later date when posted

I contacted them and they said they will add more dates for February. I registered for a date but since I am OOS, I'll reschedule for a later date when posted

Did you get confirmation for the date you scheduled? I'm about to stick it out and wait for another February date then

Did you get confirmation for the date you scheduled? I'm about to stick it out and wait for another February date then
Yes I did. In the conformation mail, there is a link to reschedule. I initially registered for a waitlist but then got a confirmation mail.

New dates up available for registration! Feb 11th and 26th

Just called as well, and the office confirmed that if you do get the confirmation email, you did get pulled from the interview waitlist!

Received II yesterday. OOS, ORM Complete Date: 7/12/19. Decided to decline the invitation, so hoping one of you will get it! Last I checked, there were 3 dates in February available for interview.

Anyone know how long the interview day lasts until for an 8 am start time? Trying to plan flights...

Anyone know how long the interview day lasts until for an 8 am start time? Trying to plan flights...

You will be done by 1pm. You could even leave earlier since the lunch is very casual and you’re not obligated to stay

You will be done by 1pm. You could even leave earlier since the lunch is very casual and you’re not obligated to stay
Thank you so much!! Does anyone also know if they have student hosts to stay over by any chance?

When I interviewed yesterday, I found out quite a handful of us OOSers actually received the invitation two days prior. Idk if that helps anyone in any way

anyone know when they start accepting people off the alternate list?

Reactions: 5 users
Can anyone who has interviewed confirm that there is somewhere to leave your luggage during the interview day?

Can anyone who has interviewed confirm that there is somewhere to leave your luggage during the interview day?
For sure... most people had luggage the day I interviewed, so it was all piled onto one side of the room. And you're in that room for a lot of the day so you can keep an eye on it if you're worried.