Feb 20, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Just called as well, and the office confirmed that if you do get the confirmation email, you did get pulled from the interview waitlist!

Reactions: limeyguydr
Dec 11, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Received II yesterday. OOS, ORM Complete Date: 7/12/19. Decided to decline the invitation, so hoping one of you will get it! Last I checked, there were 3 dates in February available for interview.

Reactions: limeyguydr
About the Ads
May 26, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone know how long the interview day lasts until for an 8 am start time? Trying to plan flights...
You will be done by 1pm. You could even leave earlier since the lunch is very casual and you’re not obligated to stay

Aug 1, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Can anyone who has interviewed confirm that there is somewhere to leave your luggage during the interview day?

dwarfplanet

2+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2017
The Kuiper Belt
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Got the Pre-II R a little over a week ago. RIP. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: uniapet
About the Ads

DJ_MD

5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Big Fat R just now!

File Complete: 9/30
Submitted: 9/4

Good luck to everyone still in the running/interviewing :)

Reactions: INeedAdmission2415
Aug 22, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I just got the R today :(

DJ_MD

5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if they provide interview feedback?
This strikes me as something that most schools do not do, however you can always call your admissions counselor and ask. You have nothing to lose from asking!

Hi All! I’ve been complete since 09/04 have not heard anything, is it still too late for interviews? Thanks!
If you haven't been rejected, it is never too late to be the last person invited for an interview ;)

Reactions: NIKK234
Feb 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi All! I’ve been complete since 09/04 have not heard anything, is it still too late for interviews? Thanks!
I was complete 7/31 and just got my interview last week. At the time they only had dates available to early February, and IIRC they continue interviewing throughout March. So yes there are definitely a lot of interviews invites to be handed out, and don’t forget a lot of those will be promptly withdrawn!

Reactions: NIKK234

KaioKaizen

Spaghet Boi
Mar 16, 2018
Status
Can anyone that has interviewed and flew out right afterward attest to a good departure time from ORD? Tryna figure out what times I should be booking for

May 3, 2019
Status
Can anyone that has interviewed and flew out right afterward attest to a good departure time from ORD? Tryna figure out what times I should be booking for
I’d say if you’re super conservative (like me), 4-4:30 should be fine. That’s only if you stay til the end of the lunch social (usually tails off around 1:30pm). Otherwise, you could get away with booking an earlier flight. I didn’t experience a ton of traffic to ORD on my way back, but this of course varies.

About the Ads