2019-2020 Massachusetts

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How long do you guys plan to stay on the waitlist? I REALLY want to go here, but I also need some vague sense of stability and can’t hold out until August, like I need to find housing etc for my other school at some point...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long do you guys plan to stay on the waitlist? I REALLY want to go here, but I also need some vague sense of stability and can’t hold out until August, like I need to find housing etc for my other school at some point...

My plan was to stay on until my other CTE deadline comes up. There's a chance that UMass can be far cheaper than my current acceptance and it seems like it's worth holding on to.
 
Does anyone have any idea how many waitlist students are accepted? I feel like I remember MSAR saying 75% or something but that's sounding too good to be true....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad