You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Massachusetts
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Super similar stats and will be graduating with my master's in May 😕 I feel you!!!I heard nothing today:/ 510 Mcat 3.98 gpa, math major ... I’m so upset with this cycle ,I don’t even know what imma do🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
njapplicant
Full Member
So I found a document online saying that this school has about 100 people on the waitlist and gives out about 75 offers. Is there any stock in this?
Does this school typically have a lot of waitlist movement?
Does this school typically have a lot of waitlist movement?
blondedoctor22
Full Member
Just got waitlisted. Interviewed 12/22
premed375813
Full Member
Congrats on the waitlist!! I interviewed the same day and have been waiting to hear back like crazy. When did you get the AC emails? Hoping you end up getting the A!Just got waitlisted. Interviewed 12/22
blondedoctor22
Full Member
1/6 I believe I got the AC. Thank you so much!Congrats on the waitlist!! I interviewed the same day and have been waiting to hear back like crazy. When did you get the AC emails? Hoping you end up getting the A!
WL today! Interviewed 2/19
TheCyclingRedwood
Full Member
WL today after interviewing on 2/09 and being placed on AC on 3/05 (received another AC email on 3/08) 🙂 Sent my LOI a couple weeks ago, so very happy and relieved to still be considered 😀
blondedoctor22
Full Member
Do we know how likely you are to be accepted off the WL for IS?
D
deleted1054719
MSAR states that UMass WL's 150 and accepts 100 off the WL
^ can confirm MSAR used to say 100 waitlist, 75 accepted off it, and was now updated to say 150 waitlisted and 100 accepted off itMSAR states that UMass WL's 150 and accepts 100 off the WL
Any accepted students receive the third party background check? In the acceptance email they mentioned we would be contacted separately by the third party, but I never received anything.
I personally have not. I'm also curious if anyone has received any financial aid info?Any accepted students receive the third party background check? In the acceptance email they mentioned we would be contacted separately by the third party, but I never received anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
always_sweating
Full Member
Lol the April Fool's hack really threw me off here 😀 I haven't received any f i n a n c i a l a i d info yet!I personally have not. I'm also curious if anybunny has received any jelly beans info?
Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well.
UMMS seems to match pretty well everywhere but doesn't have a great record of matching people in NSGY - does anyone know why? I'm really interested in attending but worried it may limit me because I'm interested in nsgy.
Friday!! Any hope for those on AC?
futuredoc4634
Full Member
Waitlisted, interview early Oct (PURCH)
premed375813
Full Member
Waitlist interviewed 12/22 IS
Its WILD how long its taken to put together the waitlist. It seems like its been a slow drip for the past few Fridays, assuming more coming the next couple. We were supposedly being actively considered for awhile now (some of us for several months). Hard to believe that is true now. A lot of dusting off of apps it seems like.
Feels so odd that I interviewed in October and I haven’t heard anything besides the AC emails. Trying not to lose hope but this is tough 🙁. Sent in a couple updates and everything. Any chance there are still any As coming out? how many more WL spots do people even think are left?
PatricktheSponge
Full Member
I’m in the same position and also losing hope 🙁Feels so odd that I interviewed in October and I haven’t heard anything besides the AC emails. Trying not to lose hope but this is tough 🙁. Sent in a couple updates and everything. Any chance there are still any As coming out? how many more WL spots do people even think are left?
+1I’m in the same position and also losing hope 🙁
+1I’m in the same position and also losing hope 🙁
WL! Interviewed 10/29... man it has been a long 5 months. Very excited as this is still my top choice!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a time range where they usually send out decisions or should we be on alert at all hours?
Waitlist, interviewed end of Jan, IS
+1 😞
Still silence since September...
+1 , interview Feb 16th, AC letter march 5Still silence since September...
njapplicant
Full Member
Does Umass typically see a lot of movement on the waitlist for OOS students? Idk if this has been asked/it’s on MSAR
krebscycle911
Full Member
Has anyone received financial aid yet? I know it was supposed to start coming out in April
always_sweating
Full Member
I still haven't! My NetPartner portal updated last week to require a new document be uploaded, but that's it so farHas anyone received financial aid yet? I know it was supposed to start coming out in April
How generous is UMass with need-based aid?
uniqueindividual
Full Member
Does anyone know when UMass starts to take off their waitlist? Is it after April 15th typically?
Friday !!
Waitlisted today, Interviewed 2/24, AC about a month ago. Lets goo!
just got WL this morning, realistically the best I can hope for at this point I suppose so trying to stay optimistic as this is my dream school! Interviewed in October, 2x AC emails since then, technically OOS but have lived in Mass for 10 years. Good luck to everyone, I really hope to get to see some of you next year! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get email or phone call?Waitlisted today, Interviewed 2/24, AC about a month ago. Lets goo!
what were your stats if you don't mind me asking?Waitlisted today, Interviewed 2/24, AC about a month ago. Lets goo!
@futuredoc123
New Member
Does anyone know if Umass ranks the waitlist? And if they let us know our rank?
Email! Said "WAITLIST OFFER" in the email title. God bless them for not doing any of that "go to the portal to see your admissions decision" BS.Did you get email or phone call?
516 MCAT, 3.1 undergrad GPA, 4.0 grad GPA (40 credits)what were your stats if you don't mind me asking?