You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Massachusetts
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The facebook group has grown by about 15 people in the past couple weeks. Apparently it's just none of us lolDo we think there will be no WL movement this year? I just wish they would tell us if their class was full and/or if there’ll be much less WL movement than usual/MSAR data
No idea if this counts as too much or too little optimism but maybe these are just stragglers who were originally accepted and hadn’t joined the group? Seems unlikely but just spitballing. Either its that or yeah, some movement has begun but nobody that posts here has gotten anything.The facebook group has grown by about 15 people in the past couple weeks. Apparently it's just none of us lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scienceishard111
Full Member
I withdrew my acceptance/pte today, so hopefully someone waiting gets a call 🙂
Just got the A today via email! Wasn't expecting that!
Congrats!! Must feel great 😊 are you IS or OOS?Just got the A today via email! Wasn't expecting that!
holy crap, huge congrats to you! youve been one of us here in the trenches!Just got the A today via email! Wasn't expecting that!
holy crap, huge congrats to you! youve been one of us here in the trenches!
I know man thanks! I hope you get in so we can talk about it haha. And yeah I meant to add I'm OOS.Congrats!! Must feel great 😊 are you IS or OOS?
man i hope so!!! I’m also OOS but with very strong ties. What time of day did your acceptance come in? just want to know when i need to spam refresh my email lolI know man thanks! I hope you get in so we can talk about it haha. And yeah I meant to add I'm OOS.
It was about 5 PM. Let me know cause I need a roomie lol!man i hope so!!! I’m also OOS but with very strong ties. What time of day did your acceptance come in? just want to know when i need to spam refresh my email lol
the umass facebook group says no new members in the last week/month might have to bite the bullet of disappointment. I'm on some other waitlists and people in the other groups called to ask if the class is full do you think there would be negative consequences if I asked? very sad but not surprised there is like no waitlist movement it stinks that I cant know if I have a chance since its unranked (?). moment of sadness but its been great commiserating with everyone
pantastic98
New Member
Did anyone else get a secondary for the 2021-2022 cycle and is now unable to access the application from the previous cycle? I'm paranoid I just accidentally withdrew my spot on the waitlist from this cycle.
Has anyone tried to withdraw their application (from WL) through the portal, and it hasn't worked? I keep getting an error notice when I click Confirm Withdrawal. Should I still also email admissions to let them know I'm withdrawing?
imnotfromhere
New Member
Happened to me too!Did anyone else get a secondary for the 2021-2022 cycle and is now unable to access the application from the previous cycle? I'm paranoid I just accidentally withdrew my spot on the waitlist from this cycle.
I emailed them and was told that you wont have access to the 2020-2021 secondary BUT stay on the waitlist until you tell them otherwise or they make a decision you so you're good!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
an almost RIP to all my homies who want to attend UMass but their commit to enroll deadline for another acceptance is the same time. UMass is my top choice but I don't think its going to happen but the hope that I could have gotten in after today is going to haunt me, especially if there is WL movement after today
As a person still desperately hoping for a waitlist spot, I'm pretty sure that whatever small amount of waitlist movement is going to happen has already happened, so I wouldn't worry about it too much 🤣 Don't think you're gonna have missed out buddy, not to worry, best of luck with wherever you're headed to!an almost RIP to all my homies who want to attend UMass but their commit to enroll deadline for another acceptance is the same time. UMass is my top choice but I don't think its going to happen but the hope that I could have gotten in after today is going to haunt me, especially if there is WL movement after today