2019-2020 Morehouse

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So, since we had our letters of recommendation posted to AMCAS, we do not need to add additional ones to our secondaries, right? I was looking through this forum and I don't believe the question was ever answered.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, since we had our letters of recommendation posted to AMCAS, we do not need to add additional ones to our secondaries, right? I was looking through this forum and I don't believe the question was ever answered.
Nope! They already received mine with my primary app
 
Got a secondary complete email, but not an application complete email. I checked the checklist and everything is in but it says "Materials Needed" and what seems to be the issue is some "Over Recommendation" status. Is this the same for anyone else? The necessary rec letters were sent and the statuses for them say "received" so I don't know what's going on
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Work on thinking before typing you all because it will definitely turn against you all in the medical profession.
 
Submitted Secondary.
I can no longer access my application to check my materials. It says "access denied" and I am using the same link that was emailed to me when I received my secondary. Am I the only one having this issue?
Also, can I just email them a photo of me or must I fill out the picture form?
Thanks
 
Submitted Secondary.
I can no longer access my application to check my materials. It says "access denied" and I am using the same link that was emailed to me when I received my secondary. Am I the only one having this issue?
Also, can I just email them a photo of me or must I fill out the picture form?
Thanks
I think you do have to use the picture form. That is what they want as you have to fit in a specific size.
 
Submitted Secondary.
I can no longer access my application to check my materials. It says "access denied" and I am using the same link that was emailed to me when I received my secondary. Am I the only one having this issue?
Also, can I just email them a photo of me or must I fill out the picture form?
Thanks
There was a section in the secondary app for you to upload a photo. Did you skip over it?
 
Submitted Secondary.
I can no longer access my application to check my materials. It says "access denied" and I am using the same link that was emailed to me when I received my secondary. Am I the only one having this issue?
Also, can I just email them a photo of me or must I fill out the picture form?
Thanks

You can email them the picture form with a picture in the space. You’ll have to use Adobe to add the picture to the form though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a section in the secondary app for you to upload a photo. Did you skip over it?
I think I must have. I saved the photo form luckily but did not submit the photo form. I will email it to them

You can email them the picture form with a picture in the space. You’ll have to use Adobe to add the picture to the form though.
Ok. I dont have Adobe. Can I glue the picture onto that box and then scan and send it? What is another method?
 
I think I must have. I saved the photo form luckily but did not submit the photo form. I will email it to them


Ok. I dont have Adobe. Can I glue the picture onto that box and then scan and send it? What is another method?

MS paint, word, powerpoint, or publisher. You can jimmy it in there with any of these.
 
I posted mine earlier, but I can definitely tell you that Morehouse is a mission-based school and they invite applicants who fit their mission statement over stats.
thank you! i thought i had great essays that fit their mission but we'll see. patiently waiting.
 
Hey guys, fellow applicant here. Could someone confirm if these previous IIs have been for the ED applicants only? Just checking, looks like nowhere in GA has given any II for RD yet.. we'll see! Regardless, a GL to all!! WE GOT THIS!!
 
Hey guys, fellow applicant here. Could someone confirm if these previous IIs have been for the ED applicants only? Just checking, looks like nowhere in GA has given any II for RD yet.. we'll see! Regardless, a GL to all!! WE GOT THIS!!
I received an II as an OOS RD applicant.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad