2019-2020 Stony Brook

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Y'all got any clue, if my interview date was 9/19 so someone after got accepted, that mean I'm getting that thicc thicc r/w ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LIRR feels bad man. Either my train gets there 3 minutes before my interview (not an option) or it gets there 2 hours before my interview, nothing in between. I'll be up early tomorrow it looks like!
 
Also silence from 9/19. Perhaps we are W/R bound since above poster got in
Has anyone said anything about a WL that I missed? I wouldn’t expect anyone to share that they got an R so can’t hold my breath waiting for that.
 
interviewed 9/12 - nothing but silence 🙁. I'm inclined to believe I'm W/R
I’m telling myself that my committee member is on vacation and we’re waiting for him to come back to call me personally.

I know it’s a long shot but it helps me sleep at night, lmao.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
78C93015-A5FA-4797-A77A-9F3A15E4B168.jpeg

Edit: sorry to everyone who probably thought I had news :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No breakfast, but there's coffee and tea I think?

There's a convenient starbucks earlier on in the hospital-maze, a panera somewhere else in the maze, and a pretty decent cafeteria in the middle of the maze between starbucks and admissions.
Thanks! Do you also know if you can store your luggage/bags in the admissions office during the day?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad