-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Tufts
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
II for Maine track! Could anyone clarify if you'd need both this interview and the Tufts Boston interview to get accepted to the school? Or would an acceptance through the Maine track be enough?
congrats! when did you complete the maine track essays?II for Maine track! Could anyone clarify if you'd need both this interview and the Tufts Boston interview to get accepted to the school? Or would an acceptance through the Maine track be enough?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!congrats! when did you complete the maine track essays?
July 22nd!
Last edited:
pretty sure maine is enough!Thank you!
July 22nd! (ORM/LM 70/ Mass. resident)
II for Maine Track!!
I'm jealous- congrats! When did you submit if you dont mind me asking?II for Maine Track!!
thank you best of luck to you! 8/12
II!! Complete 8/5
Congrats! Is that for Maine track or regular?
Not OP but I’m assuming Maine track bc the other ones were Maine track and if you look at previous years posts, the first Boston interviews tend to be the group that submitted VERY EARLY July.Congrats! Is that for Maine track or regular?
What is a low yield school? (Wedgedog’s term, and list of schools that includes Tufts.)
Last edited:
Annalise1110
Full Member
I think it means that they receive 10,000+ applications for like 100-200 spots, so it's considered low-yield.What is a low yield school? (Rawdog’s term, and list of schools that includes Tufts.)
II this morning! Complete 7/2, Boston campus
II boston just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 completely very early July !!II boston just now
D
deleted783578
II Boston a few minutes ago!
Last edited by a moderator:
II! Complete 7/8/19.
HolisticAFFF
Full Member
II this morning! Scheduled for 9/16. Looking forward to meeting you guys!
HolisticAFFF
Full Member
Anyone know when the first interview date is?
II earlier today
19 II's ?!?! That's so freaking awesome!!!
Wow! Congrats to everyone who got an II! You all should have a meetup!
not sure but the first date that showed up for me was 09/16Anyone know when the first interview date is?
For those with a II: did your status ever change from "secondary app ready for review"? Congrats BTW!! 🙂
HolisticAFFF
Full Member
Same here! My neurotic self wants to know if this is the first interview day 🙈not sure but the first date that showed up for me was 09/16
Why does it matter? (Our of genuine curiosity lol)Same here! My neurotic self wants to know if this is the first interview day 🙈
Nope!For those with a II: did your status ever change from "secondary app ready for review"? Congrats BTW!! 🙂
HolisticAFFF
Full Member
Maybe a little part of me wants to be the first interview day because it would make me feel like they actually want me and not because I'm a legacy 🙁Why does it matter? (Our of genuine curiosity lol)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cheer up, Tom From Myspace! An interview is an interview, and getting that II means you're competitive and awesome.Maybe a little part of me wants to be the first interview day because it would make me feel like they actually want me and not because I'm a legacy 🙁
I can assure you that having an interview scheduled for mid September, you are probably one of the easier onesMaybe a little part of me wants to be the first interview day because it would make me feel like they actually want me and not because I'm a legacy 🙁
Edit: also, your like one of 11k applicants that got an interview... they want you!!
Last edited:
HolisticAFFF
Full Member
Haha I love your profile pic and your signature! And thank you 🙂Cheer up, Tom From Myspace! An interview is an interview, and getting that II means you're competitive and awesome.
I can assure you that having an interview scheduled for mid September, you are probably one of the easier ones
Edit: also, your like one of 11k applicants that got an interview... they want you!!
Well I hope so. I'm just gonna try to not get my hopes up!
my guess is that they don't do students hosts?
It says the Interview day starts at 9am and ends around 4:15pm.Can anyone send me the itinerary for the Interview Day? I am trying to find flights before I select my actual day in the portal but don't know when we are actually done
Got the FOMO on this one...🙁
completed early july but no II rip
It’s not over until you get the R!completed early july but no II rip
AMCASTuesdays
I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
II received earlier this am! Complete 7/16
Butterknut
Full Member
II received earlier this am! Complete 7/16
Same! Same complete date as well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AMCASTuesdays
I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
Same! Same complete date as well!
Hahaha congrats app comrade, way to go! 🙂
hotels in the area seem to be stupid expensive... anybody find anything good?
AMCASTuesdays
I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
hotels in the area seem to be stupid expensive... anybody find anything good?
If you’re good w trains and such, get a hotel in a suburb just outside of boston and take the commuter rail in. 30 min ride max depending on where from
II this morning! Complete 7/15. Such an open time frame to select what day you want to interview. I'm assuming earlier is better because of rolling admissions? Debating if I should schedule this after other interviews though so that way I am more comfortable and practiced at interviewing by the time I go here.

