About the Ads

studentdoctornetworque

2+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Got the kibash this morning. Was on pre-II hold circa 9/16.

About the Ads

unester

2+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Same, it's disheartening to hear from our undergrad :-/

Jul 31, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
post-hold R this morning as well. was put on hold jan 2 or 3. and still annoyed at their secondary lol

ayjaystudent

2+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Are they done giving out "holds"? Completed early August, but have yet to hear anything.

About the Ads

medemac

2+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
See ya next cycle, UCSD!

Reactions: Ravenmedical

Gshah97

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Nice. I wonder if anyone else here has not gotten anything back since submitting. Not even a hold.
I have a friend who was complete early August and has yet to hear anything. She only has 2 II and one of them an A to UCLA, so unique applicant but not hyper competitive.

Reactions: ayjaystudent
About the Ads

Hypnosis

2+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
This is absolutely my top choice :( Can anyone offer some advice for interviewing here?
Rule #1: Cardio
Quoting in case @ayjaystudent deletes his post.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seen this user reply edgy memes and irrelevant banter to peoples’ posts on this forum, especially school-specific threads. Can someone message me or tell me how to report this? Thanks.

Gshah97

2+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Quoting in case @ayjaystudent deletes his post.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seen this user reply edgy memes and irrelevant banter to peoples’ posts on this forum, especially school-specific threads. Can someone message me or tell me how to report this? Thanks.
Is this in and of itself a meme?

C6H12O6.glider

2+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
PRIME-HEq II invite this morning, file complete 9/27. I was never placed on hold, I just hadn't heard back from them at all after submitting.

Beyond enthused, and crossing my fingers for anyone else out there who is either on hold or thought their application had been completely forgotten :)
Wahoooo! Congrats and good luck on your interview!

C6H12O6.glider

2+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Any predictions on when decisions from the 1/16 interview day will be released? The suspense is killing me :p
II on 1/9 here and I'm definitely feeling the excitement/nervousness/everything in between. I've been checking my emails like mad and my stomach is in knots. Currently praying/hoping/wishing my dream comes true

May 29, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if there’s still hope of receiving an interview here?

Reactions: Ravenmedical
Sep 30, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if there’s still hope of receiving an interview here?
I hope so!! I'm not sure if you're on hold or not, but the people on hold who haven't heard anything since they were put on hold for an II were told they should find out by end of January (so like now lol) if they have an II or R

Edit: and by the looks of people posting this week about getting IIs I think there's definitely still hope!! :)

About the Ads