You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Duke
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone with size 9 shoe or below been called yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted959514
A!!
Got the call about 20 minutes ago!! I can’t believe it, i thought I completely bombed the interview!! 😱
D
deleted1065879
Why do I already feel hopeless... we can’t be hopeless yet... right?
Way too early but I feel youWhy do I already feel hopeless... we can’t be hopeless yet... right?
+1Way too early but I feel you
Me! I got a call from a different faculty admissions committee member.Has anyone gotten a call from anyone other than dr. Yee?
Same here, I don't remember her name but it was not Dr. YeeHas anyone gotten a call from anyone other than dr. Yee?
KomodoHype
Full Member
I am in-state and from this thread it looks like I was one of the first to be calledAny NC (in-state) students get a call yet? Wondering if they are doing OOS before IS acceptances
KomodoHype
Full Member
+1Same here, I don't remember her name but it was not Dr. Yee
letmebeanMDpls
Full Member
can we all just accept we will not figure out their system lol
But it’s obviously reverse alphabetical order in pig Latincan we all just accept we will not figure out their system lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not just Dr. YeeI think it’s only Dr. Yee no?
lunarwater
Full Member
Got the Call!!!! As a reapplicant here who sat through the whole day last year without a call, I’m in absolute shock. Good Luck to everyone else!!
Do you remember how long they were making calls last year?Got the Call!!!! As a reapplicant here who sat through the whole day last year without a call, I’m in absolute shock. Good Luck to everyone else!!
It’s gg huh?
Is it possible that they called all 150+ acceptances in an hour and 15 min?It’s gg huh?
the_yerd_bird
Full Member
have any sagittariuses been called yet?
Idk. Seems quite quiet though. Maybe they had a team calling.Is it possible that they called all 150+ acceptances in an hour and 15 min?
D
deleted1054719
I get the nerves but someone was called literally 10 minutes before your first comment. Not everyone uses SDN!Idk. Seems quite quiet though. Maybe they had a team calling.
Yeah. Hope you are right!I get the nerves but someone was called literally 10 minutes before your first comment. Not everyone uses SDN!
Just got the call!!!
October interview. Last name at the very end of the alphabet. Gemini
October interview. Last name at the very end of the alphabet. Gemini
Got the Call! Not just Dr. Yee Making them. Size 9, Aquarius. Interviewed Feb, end of alphabet soup!! LEt's go Blue Devils!!
letmebeanMDpls
Full Member
anyone interview in December get the call?
If you just got a call then I guess it’s not alphabetical?just got the call! Interviewed October. Last name starts with I. Good luck everyone! It’s not over yet!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lunarwater
Full Member
I feel like reading through past threads it usually takes 3-4 hours. Last year I remember PCLT was the last group called. It also depends on which physicians are calling and which ones are assigned to call who and their schedule for the day I imagine.Do you remember how long they were making calls last year?
Okay great, do you remember how long it took for the non-PCLT acceptances to all be called?I feel like reading through past threads it usually takes 3-4 hours. Last year I remember PCLT was the last group called. It also depends on which physicians are calling and which ones are assigned to call who and their schedule for the day I imagine.
D
deleted1038508
Still haven't gotten a call. Guess it's over
They could also be taking a breakStill haven't gotten a call. Guess it's over
I just got the call!!!!!!! November interview, F last name, fire sign, in state
PCLT isn't getting a call. We'll get an email next week. I applied PCLT and got a call today.any PCLT get a call yet?
Are all the calls in one day historically?
unsuremedstudent1234
Full Member
wait what does this mean? We would get a general acceptance call today and then an email from PCLT next week? Or not hear anything until next week?PCLT isn't getting a call. We'll get an email next week. I applied PCLT and got a call today.
the_yerd_bird
Full Member
historically i think acceptances come out the day before R/WL but maybe this cycle they will all be in one day?Are all the calls in one day historically?
D
deleted1065879
September interview, beginning of alphabet, whatever system they have I don’t think it looks good for me. Honestly wish they would send me my WL or R and let me get on with my day.
the_yerd_bird
Full Member
same here. like i know it’s coming and am ready for it. just wanna take the bullet nowAre they going backwards in the alphabet. If so just send me my R haha
D
deleted1038508
SameSeptember interview, beginning of alphabet, whatever system they have I don’t think it looks good for me. Honestly wish they would send me my WL or R and let me get on with my day.
Yep call today. Email from PCLT next weekwait what does this mean? We would get a general acceptance call today and then an email from PCLT next week? Or not hear anything until next week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dw, same boat here -- it's painful but we should keep waitingSeptember interview, beginning of alphabet, whatever system they have I don’t think it looks good for me. Honestly wish they would send me my WL or R and let me get on with my day.
Lol guys, I know it’s hard to do, but relax , it’s like 1:30 cst. The day is young 😁
the_yerd_bird
Full Member
the day may be young but this cycle has rapidly aged my soul soLol guys, I know it’s hard to do, but relax , it’s like 1:30 cst. The day is young 😁
DorianDinosaur
Full Member
Has anyone else received more calls in the past 30 min? Or can we safely assume they're done with A's?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K