2020-2021 Duke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call, last name in the middle of the alphabet

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone with size 9 shoe or below been called yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call about 20 minutes ago!! I can’t believe it, i thought I completely bombed the interview!! :eek:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Why do I already feel hopeless... we can’t be hopeless yet... right?

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone gotten a call from anyone other than dr. Yee?

Reactions: 1 user
Any NC (in-state) students get a call yet? Wondering if they are doing OOS before IS acceptances
I am in-state and from this thread it looks like I was one of the first to be called

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
can we all just accept we will not figure out their system lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Got the Call!!!! As a reapplicant here who sat through the whole day last year without a call, I’m in absolute shock. Good Luck to everyone else!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Got the Call!!!! As a reapplicant here who sat through the whole day last year without a call, I’m in absolute shock. Good Luck to everyone else!!
Do you remember how long they were making calls last year?

Just got the call!!!

October interview. Last name at the very end of the alphabet. Gemini

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Got the Call! Not just Dr. Yee Making them. Size 9, Aquarius. Interviewed Feb, end of alphabet soup!! LEt's go Blue Devils!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
just got the call! Interviewed October. Last name starts with I. Good luck everyone! It’s not over yet!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Do you remember how long they were making calls last year?
I feel like reading through past threads it usually takes 3-4 hours. Last year I remember PCLT was the last group called. It also depends on which physicians are calling and which ones are assigned to call who and their schedule for the day I imagine.

I feel like reading through past threads it usually takes 3-4 hours. Last year I remember PCLT was the last group called. It also depends on which physicians are calling and which ones are assigned to call who and their schedule for the day I imagine.
Okay great, do you remember how long it took for the non-PCLT acceptances to all be called?

I just got the call!!!!!!! November interview, F last name, fire sign, in state

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
PCLT isn't getting a call. We'll get an email next week. I applied PCLT and got a call today.
wait what does this mean? We would get a general acceptance call today and then an email from PCLT next week? Or not hear anything until next week?

Are they going backwards in the alphabet. If so just send me my R haha

September interview, beginning of alphabet, whatever system they have I don’t think it looks good for me. Honestly wish they would send me my WL or R and let me get on with my day.

September interview, beginning of alphabet, whatever system they have I don’t think it looks good for me. Honestly wish they would send me my WL or R and let me get on with my day.
Dw, same boat here -- it's painful but we should keep waiting

I got the call about an hour ago!! made the caller laugh with my shock lol 😁

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone else received more calls in the past 30 min? Or can we safely assume they're done with A's?