2020-2021 Kaiser (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also September. This wait is brutal
I feel for you, interviewed early November. The silence is rude IMO but I guess they can do what they want since it’s so competitive. But honestly the fact that we interviewed should give us some confidence- just need one A even if it isn’t this one!
 
Pretty sure they've accepted everyone they need at this point. Next week we'll either be placed on the WL or rejected. Hopefully they don't just put everyone on the waitlist so it at least has some sort of meaning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that attended the second look, how was it? Did they mention anything about more A being sent out?
they didn't mention anything about more As being sent out or people who had not gotten a decision yet. sorry y'all, wish i had better news
 
I called Admissions today because based on the timeline in the secondary portal, decisions were supposed to have been posted for everyone last week. They said that they are interviewing through the month of March and that everyone would likely have a decision within the next week. Just wanted to put that out there in case anyone else was wondering why they hadn't heard! (I am post-interview)
So was this a lie from them? Have you heard back at all? I’m inpatient, even if it’s an R, it would be nice to have an answer so I can commit to other schools completely
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So was this a lie from them? Have you heard back at all? I’m inpatient, even if it’s an R, it would be nice to have an answer so I can commit to other schools completely
I've tried calling them about 5 different times across the last several business days and they have not picked up since that first time. Not sure what's going on but also just would like a decision so I can move forward.
 
pre ii r. nonsense
+1 Also just got the pre II rejection. Kinda glad given how they treated Dr. Aysha Khoury. It was no longer my top choice anymore. Good luck to the remaining applicants, those who interviewed and accepted applicants! 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad