-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Kaiser (Tyson)
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For those who received interviews.. did you have your MCAT score in already?
For those who received interviews.. did you have your MCAT score in already?
haven't gotten II but pretty sure you need a MCAT score to even get a secondary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YesFor those who received interviews.. did you have your MCAT score in already?
Is anyone else having trouble logging in? It keeps saying my PW is incorrect, so I keep trying to reset it but it won't reset.
D
deleted1009115
Anyone who was verified recently still waiting on a secondary? I was verified about a week ago, and I have an MCAT score (although it is technically too old - I confirmed with them that they have a grace period prior to completing my primary). Just wondering if I should contact them because of my MCAT situation or hang tight for now!
Last edited by a moderator:
D
deleted1063208
Anyone who was verified recently still waiting on a secondary? I was verified about a week ago, and I have an MCAT score (although it is technically one day too old - I confirmed with them that they have a grace period prior to completing my primary). Just wondering if I should contact them because of my MCAT situation or hang tight for now!
I was verified last Wednesday. Still no secondary. OOS. LM 78.
D
deleted1009115
Thank you! I’ll hold off on contacting them for now.I was verified last Wednesday. Still no secondary. OOS. LM 78.
Congrats! When were you complete & what were your stats if you dont mind sharingJust received an e-mail confirming my confirmation to interview. Nice...
Escherian
Full Member
I got that too, this morning. Did you end up getting another email confirming your time? That's what I was waiting forJust received an e-mail confirming my confirmation to interview. Nice...
Nope, the email just said that I would receive another email to confirm my date and time.I got that too, this morning. Did you end up getting another email confirming your time? That's what I was waiting for
kittensneezes
Full Member
Ruh roh, they just told me that sept 8th is overbooked and offered sept 15th. I'm supposed to be on a week-long camping trip then. Is it appropriate to ask for the following week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1063208
Thank you! I’ll hold off on contacting them for now.
I got the secondary today FYI.
D
deleted1009115
Thanks for letting me know!I got the secondary today FYI.
Ugh, they told me that too, though I had chosen the 1st. Kinda frustrating because the 15th really doesn't work as well with my job, and and I also wanted to get it over with. I wish they had figured this out promptly and not waited over a week to let me know. Not surprising it's overbooked 8 days after I initially requested the date. Now might not know my final decision on A/R for awhile.
They can't send acceptances until the end of October anyways so having an Interview anytime in September shouldn't put you back
Escherian
Full Member
I thought it was 10/15? Either way I hope you're rightThey can't send acceptances until the end of October anyways so having an Interview anytime in September shouldn't put you back
Ruh roh, they just told me that sept 8th is overbooked and offered sept 15th. I'm supposed to be on a week-long camping trip then. Is it appropriate to ask for the following week?
Ugh, they told me that too, though I had chosen the 1st. Kinda frustrating because the 15th really doesn't work as well with my job, and and I also wanted to get it over with. I wish they had figured this out promptly and not waited over a week to let me know. Not surprising it's overbooked 8 days after I initially requested the date. Now might not know my final decision on A/R for awhile.
Did they send you an email? I only got the one that said "please expect to get a confirmation from us." I have another interview on the 14th so I'm not sure if I want to do two back to back? Hopefully I get the 15th. I replied a few hours after they offered me an interview.
Escherian
Full Member
Yeah it was a separate email several hours ago. good luck!Did they send you an email? I only got the one that said "please expect to get a confirmation from us." I have another interview on the 14th so I'm not sure if I want to do two back to back? Hopefully I get the 15th. I replied a few hours after they offered me an interview.
Mind sharing your stats and when you submitted your secondary ?Yeah it was a separate email several hours ago. good luck!
Escherian
Full Member
edited for privacyMind sharing your stats and when you submitted your secondary ?
Last edited:
Mine wereFor those that had their secondaries reviewed and received an II, were all your LORS submitted already? Thank you!
futuredoc4634
Full Member
In my notes, I wrote down that you can only submit updates after being extended an interview invite!Does Kaiser accept update letters?
Updates are only accepted AT the interview and then after the interviewDoes Kaiser accept update letters?
-current MS1
Last edited:
Thank you!In my notes, I wrote down that you can only submit updates after being extended an interview invite!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YoloSwagCats
Full Member
Rejection after you have submitted a secondary.What is a post secondary R?
D
deleted776417
For those that received an interview, did your status change?
Nope, still says complete and under review. There’s just an additional interview tab.For those that received an interview, did your status change?
D
deleted880375
Anyone now what the incoming stats are for their latest class? Thinking about adding this school
Anyone now what the incoming stats are for their latest class? Thinking about adding this school
it’s on their website under admissions.
D
deleted1009115
Has anyone been able to contact admissions lately?? I‘ve tried emailing via the various Contact Us boxes on their website and also tried calling, but haven’t had any luck.
When I went into the interview tab and signed their agreement it then came up with my interview schedule. It shows me my six interviewers, the times, and whether its an MMI station or the traditional interview. Is anyone else able to view this who has an II?
When I went into the interview tab and signed their agreement it then came up with my interview schedule. It shows me my six interviewers, the times, and whether its an MMI station or the traditional interview. Is anyone else able to view this who has an II?
yup!
Eggsoverizzy
New Member
am I the only person who got an email about receiving a primary in mid July and never got a secondary invite? I don't have MCAT scores yet, I wonder if that's why.
am I the only person who got an email about receiving a primary in mid July and never got a secondary invite? I don't have MCAT scores yet, I wonder if that's why.
Likely due to having no MCAT, similar thing with me. Prewrite the questions and once you have a score you should get it pretty quick and turn it in!
What are your questions? I may be able to answer them!Has anyone been able to contact admissions lately?? I‘ve tried emailing via the various Contact Us boxes on their website and also tried calling, but haven’t had any luck.
D
deleted1009115
Thank you for offering, but I’m just trying to contact them because haven’t gotten a secondary yet 🙁What are your questions? I may be able to answer them!
Last edited by a moderator:
yup!
Sweet! Do you know if the traditional interview is open or closed file by chance? I thought I saw somewhere that it was open, but I'm not sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yikes sorry!Thank you for offering, but I just trying to contact them because haven’t gotten a secondary yet 🙁
kittensneezes
Full Member
It is open file! I was able to get in contact with admissions by reaching out to [email protected]Sweet! Do you know if the traditional interview is open or closed file by chance? I thought I saw somewhere that it was open, but I'm not sure.
It is open file! I was able to get in contact with admissions by reaching out to [email protected]
Awesome! Glad to hear that