-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Morehouse
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I wonder when is the next rejection wave coming out. I've been dodging that bullet like Neo from the matrix so wonder if I'll be able to dodge this upcoming wave lol
Hi everyone! I’m Shakeria Stewart, a current first year at MSM. Some of my classmates and I have started a Facebook page for accepted applicants to meet other accepted applicants and ask current students questions.
the name of the group is: Morehouse School of Medicine Class of 2025 Accepted Applicants
Have a great rest of your day 🙂
the name of the group is: Morehouse School of Medicine Class of 2025 Accepted Applicants
Have a great rest of your day 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you Shakeria. We will be willing to answer any questions that you may have... 😀Hi everyone! I’m Shakeria Stewart, a current first year at MSM. Some of my classmates and I have started a Facebook page for accepted applicants to meet other accepted applicants and ask current students questions.
the name of the group is: Morehouse School of Medicine Class of 2025 Accepted Applicants
Have a great rest of your day 🙂
Last edited:
godsgirly4320
Full Member
don't lose hope! I received an email that they had reviewed me app sometime in November but then got an II in December 🙂also waiting for an interview 🙁
complete 9/30 . received status update email on october 20th. silence ever since.
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
I believe it was about 2 or 3 weeks for me.For those accepted, how long did it take you to hear back after your interview?
I believe it was about 2 or 3 weeks for me.
Super quick! I hope its that quick for me, i got an acceptance at a DO school back home but morehouse is my number 1 and the deposit is 2k and due early Feb🤦🏾♀️
9000ayud0009
Full Member
To hold your seat is $2,000??? That seems very inaccessibleSuper quick! I hope its that quick for me, i got an acceptance at a DO school back home but morehouse is my number 1 and the deposit is 2k and due early Feb🤦🏾♀️
And it's nonrefundable............... 🙁 🙁 🙁To hold your seat is $2,000??? That seems very inaccessible
Yes🤦🏾♀️ I found out right before my morehouse interview so I’m praying morehouse gets back to me before. Im set on starting medical school next year so i might just have to eat itTo hold your seat is $2,000??? That seems very inaccessible
Yup, non refundable 😫😫And it's nonrefundable............... 🙁 🙁 🙁
My DO acceptances rolled in before MDs. I lost about $2000...😫Yup, non refundable 😫😫
My DO acceptances rolled in before MDs. I lost about $2000...😫
Same here, i turned down a few to save money and hold out on my top, but this one is a school i could see myself at if morehouse doesnt go my way... how long did it take for you to hear back from morehouse? I interviewed on Fri, is it too early for a letter of intent?
I would say to just relax for now. mine took over three months and then again it's not the same for everyone. Good luck!Same here, i turned down a few to save money and hold out on my top, but this one is a school i could see myself at if morehouse doesnt go my way... how long did it take for you to hear back from morehouse? I interviewed on Fri, is it too early for a letter of intent?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fish031225
Full Member
Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?I believe it was about 2 or 3 weeks for me.
fish031225
Full Member
Anybody hears anything back from the December interview yet? I interviewed on Dec 4th, anybody received an offer from the Dec4th interview yet?
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
I interviewed mid October. I forgot the exact date.Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?
I’m in the same situation. But which month did you start to get the MDs because it’s still quiet for meMy DO acceptances rolled in before MDs. I lost about $2000...😫
I received all my MDs and DOs II the same month but had later dates for MDs. I got into my DOs in January and February and MDs in April and May. I will advise you to exercise patience and pay any money to keep your seat. It sucks but worth it in the end. DM me if you have any further questions. GoodluckI’m in the same situation. But which month did you start to get the MDs because it’s still quiet for me
EnEyeAitch
Full Member
5 weeks & 6 days lolFor those accepted, how long did it take you to hear back after your interview?
EnEyeAitch
Full Member
For those who don't have a Facebook account, could you all maybe start a GroupMe for accepted applicants? I'd love to meet and chat with everyone ! 🙂Hi everyone! I’m Shakeria Stewart, a current first year at MSM. Some of my classmates and I have started a Facebook page for accepted applicants to meet other accepted applicants and ask current students questions.
the name of the group is: Morehouse School of Medicine Class of 2025 Accepted Applicants
Have a great rest of your day 🙂
you don't have a Facebook account in 2021? 🙁 🙁 ..lol. I believe @keria1994 will help with that.For those who don't have a Facebook account, could you all maybe start a GroupMe for accepted applicants? I'd love to meet and chat with everyone ! 🙂
II, complete Labor day. Does anyone know the post interview acceptance rate?
Mellyjelly123
Full Member
Congrats!!! What are your stats? And how far out were the interview dates?II, complete Labor day. Does anyone know the post interview acceptance rate?
okay i was complete in october.. looks like they’re working down the list. let’s gooo
3.6/510, The interview dates are what Bothsides saidCongrats!!! What are your stats? And how far out were the interview dates?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fish031225
Full Member
Any Acceptance recently from November and December's interview?
Congrats! Seem like morehouse forgot to send me an II again..II, complete Labor day. Does anyone know the post interview acceptance rate?
EnEyeAitch
Full Member
I didn't think people still had facebooks in 2021 lol idk maybe i'm just young😂😂you don't have a Facebook account in 2021? 🙁 🙁 ..lol. I believe @keria1994 will help with that.
LOL....you got jokes. 😀 😀 😀 😀I didn't think people still had facebooks in 2021 lol idk maybe i'm just young😂😂
Any ORM receive II?
Yes, they do. I called and asked. I would recommended calling after you send one. I sent one back in Nov and last week, and it had not been added to my file until I called and checked.Do they accept updates? Can’t seem to find comments on this
What number did you call that someone actually answered ???Yes, they do. I called and asked. I would recommended calling after you send one. I sent one back in Nov and last week, and it had not been added to my file until I called and checked.
I tried all numbers from the admissions specialist. I left a message and got a call back. Admissions & Student Affairs Staff | Morehouse School of MedicineWhat number did you call that someone actually answered ???
when do they stop inviting for interviews?I tried all numbers from the admissions specialist. I left a message and got a call back. Admissions & Student Affairs Staff | Morehouse School of Medicine
Sometime in March, I believe.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry to hear. Would you mind sharing your stats and complete date?R just now ☹️
Sorry about the R. Was this before or after a interview?R just now ☹️
OMG noo I am so sorry. Was this a pre-II R?R just now ☹️
jwar79
Full Member
I'm wondering the same thing. I interviewed 12/2 and heard nothinganyone have insight into when the next acceptance wave is coming?