You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Stanford
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pre-II R :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1059660
Pre-II R!
+N (however many other of us are feeling the pain). Congrats to everyone who has gotten II's thus far, and good luck!pre-II R 🙁 so long folks
plebienrebels
Full Member
Pre-ii R....good luck everyone who is interviewing!
Pre-II R
hopefuldoc21
Full Member
+1 R, good luck y’all!
D
deleted1081241
To everyone who just posted a R, when were you complete? Sorry to hear the news and keeping my fingers crossed that you will receive an acceptance elsewhere if you haven't already! ❤️
10thousndhrs
Full Member
Pre-II R 🙁
GL everyone! ❤️
GL everyone! ❤️
Pre II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre II R as well. Good luck to everyone!!
loveangel2206
Full Member
So sorry to hear about all of these Rs
are they all R after vita? or post-secondary?
are they all R after vita? or post-secondary?
Nvrgiveup01
Full Member
Pre-II R just now via email. Complete mid-August.
Black_Taurean
Full Member
Keep the faith my friend. I will be manifesting an acceptance for you10/29 VITA, Pre-Interview R just now. Looks like it really was a screening tool! Now I'm a little worried that my VITA was very bad...
R.
We out
We out
D
deleted1081241
So sorry to hear! When were you complete?R.
We out
beachgirl382
Full Member
Pre-II R, Complete early august, no VITA. Wishing all those with R's some good news soon!!
D
deleted1062149
R... can they at least wait til Monday...
pre-II R an hour ago, complete 10/22
Edit: No VITA invite received
Edit: No VITA invite received
Last edited:
Pre-II R an hour ago, Complete 9/28
Black_Taurean
Full Member
I am lost. Are you asking if ppl who originally applied for the MSTP but were moved to MD-only consideration received an MD R?Did any pre-II MSTP Rs get a pre-II MD R in this wave?
Yes! Sorry for the confusion, haha.I am lost. Are you asking if ppl who originally applied for the MSTP but were moved to MD-only consideration received an MD R?
+1 complete late JulyR.
We out
Black_Taurean
Full Member
Gotcha. I was a pre-II MSTP R, but I haven’t received an MD-only R. Fingers crossedYes! Sorry for the confusion, haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R
D
deleted1081241
So sorry! When were you complete?Pre-II R
So sorry! When were you complete?
Unfortunately, I finished all of my secondaries really late due to some family issues. I turned it in exactly a week before it was due. This was a reach school for me because of my MCAT score but I thought I might as well try! 😀
mcmdsp1234
Full Member
Did those getting rejected receive a vita invitation?
bodynotfondofcoffee
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete 7/26
didn't expect much b/c it was a reach reach school but still hurts Dx
didn't expect much b/c it was a reach reach school but still hurts Dx
mcmdsp1234
Full Member
Did those getting rejected receive a vita invitation?
I completed my secondary Aug 17th. Got a VITA invite in that big 10/29 wave. After VITA, complete silence until R today.
mcmdsp1234
Full Member
How did you feel about your VITA?I completed my secondary Aug 17th. Got a VITA invite in that big 10/29 wave. After VITA, complete silence until R today.
How did you feel about your VITA?
I honestly didn't feel that bad. I thought that maybe some of my answers were a little basic/cliche, but I don't think that I screwed up or blanked out for any of them. Guess it just wasn't what they were looking for, although I'm definitely within their stats I think (LM 77).
Hopeful_MD_Cat_Mom
Full Member
Pre-II R just now 🤪
It matches my MSTP Pre-II R from August huh?
It matches my MSTP Pre-II R from August huh?
TomMarvoloRiddle
Full Member
This thread was supposed to be insightful but now Im just depressed lmfao. So many Rs...
I'm gonna assume the silence is because I didnt get in and focus on other schools.
Hope ya'll get in with no issues.
I'm gonna assume the silence is because I didnt get in and focus on other schools.
Hope ya'll get in with no issues.
So sorry to hear! When were you complete?
Early aug
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PleaseLetMeIn789
Full Member
Pre-II R.... not surprised. This cycle is not looking good
fullofbeanz
Full Member
Pre-II R yesterday. I’m just glad they sent it before I submitted the KH video. Complete 8/7
For now..... yesDang did anyone from the 10/29 VITA/No II gang survive this massive wave of Rs?
D
deleted1081241
I haven't received a VITA, complete silence and at this point I'm assuming the R is coming.