2020-2021 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel you. still waiting on my first II... stressed is an understatement :(
Same boat here. Constant angst of "there can only be so many interview slots left" versus trying to rationalize "pandemic delays & still waiting to hear from vast majority of schools.."

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Posting so I can finally follow this thread ... complete mid july and still haven't heard anything :oops:
+1, if I’m gonna get rejected can they do it already? I’m too scared to hope for more

Members don't see this ad :)
pre-II R.
OOS, complete 8/14 -- good luck to those remaining!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
crap...pre ii R. very sad but after 4 last week im used to the hurt

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Same, but at least they're not stringing me along anymore. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
OMG finally rejected!!! Yay! I'm actually excited about this rejection lol 💃 things that this app cycle does to our mental health...

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Jinxed myself after last night's post haha pre-ii R!!!! good luck everyone!! Complete mid July

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Got the axe too. Anyone know if they offer feedback to applicants? Email made it seem like no but any brave souls tried to ask? Good luck to everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R, IS and just submitted my update letter this past weekend lol

• Care
Yup got that Pre-II R... complete late July and have good stats but OOS. Good luck to everyone still in the game!!!

• Care
Finally got that anticipated pre-II R here. Complete 7/18. LM 70, OOS.

• Care
Is the massacre over?!

• Haha
Pre-II R, complete 8/2, good luck y’all! Honestly just glad to hear something from them at this point 💖

• Care
man tufts chose death today didn’t they?

Is it weird I’m getting FOMO from not getting a pre-II R? KInda want the pre-II R because a lot of people are getting one/ we can wallow together and there's maybe only 30 interviews left in the cycle to offer, but at the same time not getting the pre-II gives me some level of hope that I could get one later. :/

Reactions: 3 users
Me as an OOS and complete in 8/1
1610555767080.gif

Is it weird I’m getting FOMO from not getting a pre-II R? KInda want the pre-II R because a lot of people are getting one/ we can wallow together and there's maybe only 30 interviews left in the cycle to offer, but at the same time not getting the pre-II gives me some level of hope that I could get one later. :/

Where did you get only 30 interviews left?

Reactions: 1 user
Where did you get only 30 interviews left?
Earlier in the thread, they mentioned that there were only 2 interview dates left and interview dates tend to have 22ish people. Providing some are partially full at the least and a couple IIs have been sent out since then (I think), I think 30 is a valid number. It could be closer to 0 though given how much slaughtering they're doing currently :/

Earlier in the thread, they mentioned that there were only 2 interview dates left and interview dates tend to have 22ish people. Providing some are partially full at the least and a couple IIs have been sent out since then (I think), I think 30 is a valid number. It could be closer to 0 though given how much slaughtering they're doing currently :/
Lol and here I was thinking I was a lucky one. Turns out my app was so trash that I'm not even worthy of an R.😬

Reactions: 1 user
R as well goddamn. It's a massacre.

• Care
They could always add more interview slots! I know other schools have added more as they choose more people for interviews. You never know until its over

yeah it is weird

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone ever gotten II w/ both Maine and Boston tracks?

R, I wonder what the point of rejecting some people yesterday and some people today is?

• Care
Has anyone ever gotten II w/ both Maine and Boston tracks?
I've been wondering the same thing. Can I get a Boston R but a Maine II or will the Boston track just ghost me??

any Pre II rejections with late September complete dates ??

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Any other survivors still waiting on the pre-II R? Maybe they're just taking a lunch break

Edit: Got the R after their lunch break

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users