-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2020-2021 Tufts
Started by TheDataKing
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
blondedoctor22
Full Member
+1what days do they release decisions? or is it just sporadic?
anyone else still waiting to hear back from 1/4 boston track interview?
Afraid_Term
Full Member
I already interviewed on 1/11 (waiting to hear back still) but I checked the portal and only 3/22 is available - this means invites must have been sent out since there were two other March dates I remember seeing open last week. Hope this helps. Good luck!Does anyone know if they are still getting invites? And what dates are available?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bagsea8187
New Member
Also interviewed 1/4. Haven’t heard anythingwhat days do they release decisions? or is it just sporadic?
anyone else still waiting to hear back from 1/4 boston track interview?
xxluvsjxx
Full Member
Ahhh ok! thanks for the reply!!I already interviewed on 1/11 (waiting to hear back still) but I checked the portal and only 3/22 is available - this means invites must have been sent out since there were two other March dates I remember seeing open last week. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Finally got hit with the Pre-II R (expected). OOS. Complete late September.
bagsea8187
New Member
Last time I checked (last night) there were 4 dates in March available.Does anyone know if they are still getting invites? And what dates are available?
love_franks_red_hot
Full Member
pre II R. complete end of September. OOS and LM 67! Good luck everybody! (just got the email at 2:11 pm in case anyone was wondering).
Pre-II R just now. Complete early Sept. Missed the other big waves but it finally caught up lol
Anon_medgirl
Full Member
Just got the pre II R. Complete mid-September. OOS. Good luck!
Pre-II R! This was my dream school 🙁
Complete mid-Sept and bracing myselfComplete early August and haven't heard anything.. I'm scared
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same but september...just a matter of time XDComplete early August and haven't heard anything.. I'm scared
GodspeedCompleted July and haven't heard anything so imma take this as an II lads
Bro you have 2A's and have had 8II's what are you scared for lmaoComplete early August and haven't heard anything.. I'm scared
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
same. maybe they are going alphabetically. I am mid-alphabetsame but september...just a matter of time XD
yep, that is a possible go-to SDN theory right there. but I'm the beginning of the alphabet. they must be zigzagging just for the added pain!same. maybe they are going alphabetically. I am mid-alphabet
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
yeah I could see them doing that! making it as cruel as possible, zig-zagging around names and dates. I love this process 😍yep, that is a possible go-to SDN theory right there. but I'm the beginning of the alphabet. they must be zigzagging just for the added pain!
premedddie
Full Member
im scared. submitted mid/late sept... waiting to hear back
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Same. I was complete 9/12. I have been continually refreshing my email for my Rim scared. submitted mid/late sept... waiting to hear back
D
deleted1060074
Complete mid-august and still waitingComplete early August and haven't heard anything.. I'm scared
Complete mid July.
Come on Tufts. Give me the pre-II R and put me out of this anxious misery of false hope. Or just give me an II so I can continue to dream 😛
Come on Tufts. Give me the pre-II R and put me out of this anxious misery of false hope. Or just give me an II so I can continue to dream 😛
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
I Iooked back at the earlier Tufts R waves. In December they had an R wave on the 5th and 10th and in January they had one on the 12th and 13th.... Idk why they can't do it all in one day instead of giving people a false sense of security 🤬. at least I know what is coming tomorrow 🤣Complete mid July.
Come on Tufts. Give me the pre-II R and put me out of this anxious misery of false hope. Or just give me an II so I can continue to dream 😛
Well I’ve seen at least 1 person from our date and 2 people significantly after get an A...so we should be hearing back really soon! How do you think your interviews went?Also interviewed 1/4. Haven’t heard anything
D
deleted1060074
My theory is that they try to keep a few people on file as they approach the end of the interview cycle in case interview slots open due to people withdrawing. But then as more people complete their interviews, they start rejecting more and more people in waves.I Iooked back at the earlier Tufts R waves. In December they had an R wave on the 5th and 10th and in January they had one on the 12th and 13th.... Idk why they can't do it all in one day instead of giving people a false sense of security 🤬. at least I know what is coming tomorrow 🤣
My theory is that they try to keep a few people on file as they approach the end of the interview cycle in case interview slots open due to people withdrawing. But then as more people complete their interviews, they start rejecting more and more people in waves.
That’s exactly what seemed to happen with me last cycle so I agree! I got an II here just a few days before a March interview last year, and it seemed like I just got lucky because someone withdrew. Hoping we all get that kind of luck this year [emoji51]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Afraid_Term
Full Member
Got the acceptance call today around 3:15 PM EST! Interviewed 1/11.
got the acceptance call today around 3 EST! Also interviewed 1/11
do you mind if i ask what the first letter of your last name is?Just got the acceptance call! Interviewed 01/13
Pre-II R earlier today! OOS, complete late August, sent an update in December. Definitely bummed since Ive only had one interview (that I’m thankful for but still waiting to hear from 🥴) but fingers crossed for those still hangin in there!
Got an interview invite here yesterday morning! The only date available was March 22nd. 👀
premedddie
Full Member
Congrats! What was your complete date?Got an interview invite here yesterday morning! The only date available was March 22nd. 👀
Thanks! I was complete September 7thCongrats! What was your complete date?
Afraid_Term
Full Member
Does anyone know if there is an accepted student facebook page or GroupMe?
why is the A-wave so protracted? anyone know how long for a post II-R or WL?
queenofselfdoubt
New Member
I have been actively searching Facebook but I haven’t seen anything yet 🙁Does anyone know if there is an accepted student facebook page or GroupMe?
+1, interviewed 1/4Just got a deferral email! I interviewed 1/6.
blondedoctor22
Full Member
Same here. Do we know how likely it is to be accepted after the deferral?Just got a deferral email! I interviewed 1/6.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same but September...Complete early August and haven't heard anything.. I'm scared
soccerdoc3333
Full Member
Same 9/11Same but September...
masterbruce300
New Member
+1Just got a deferral email! I interviewed 1/6.
bagsea8187
New Member
Sorry, been busy celebrating and in shock but got the A yesterday! I thought my interviews went well and I guess I was right!Well I’ve seen at least 1 person from our date and 2 people significantly after get an A...so we should be hearing back really soon! How do you think your interviews went?