2020-2021 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DId anyone here interview on 12/18/20 for Maine Track and hear back?
I interviewed on 12/18 for the Maine Track as well and have not heard anything. It is driving me crazy!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if they are still getting invites? And what dates are available?

Reactions: 1 user
what days do they release decisions? or is it just sporadic?

anyone else still waiting to hear back from 1/4 boston track interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they are still getting invites? And what dates are available?
I already interviewed on 1/11 (waiting to hear back still) but I checked the portal and only 3/22 is available - this means invites must have been sent out since there were two other March dates I remember seeing open last week. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
what days do they release decisions? or is it just sporadic?

anyone else still waiting to hear back from 1/4 boston track interview?
Also interviewed 1/4. Haven’t heard anything

I already interviewed on 1/11 (waiting to hear back still) but I checked the portal and only 3/22 is available - this means invites must have been sent out since there were two other March dates I remember seeing open last week. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Ahhh ok! thanks for the reply!!

Pre-II R - complete late August. Best of luck to the rest of you!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Have any Maine track interviewers been rejected Boston track?

Finally got hit with the Pre-II R (expected). OOS. Complete late September.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
pre II R. complete end of September. OOS and LM 67! Good luck everybody! (just got the email at 2:11 pm in case anyone was wondering).

• Care
  • Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R just now. Complete early Sept. Missed the other big waves but it finally caught up lol

• Care
  • Sad
Just got the pre II R. Complete mid-September. OOS. Good luck!

• Care
  • Sad
same. maybe they are going alphabetically. I am mid-alphabet
yep, that is a possible go-to SDN theory right there. but I'm the beginning of the alphabet. they must be zigzagging just for the added pain!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
yep, that is a possible go-to SDN theory right there. but I'm the beginning of the alphabet. they must be zigzagging just for the added pain!
yeah I could see them doing that! making it as cruel as possible, zig-zagging around names and dates. I love this process 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
im scared. submitted mid/late sept... waiting to hear back

• Care
Just got the acceptance call! Interviewed 01/13

• Love
Complete mid July.

Come on Tufts. Give me the pre-II R and put me out of this anxious misery of false hope. Or just give me an II so I can continue to dream :p

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Complete mid July.

Come on Tufts. Give me the pre-II R and put me out of this anxious misery of false hope. Or just give me an II so I can continue to dream :p
I Iooked back at the earlier Tufts R waves. In December they had an R wave on the 5th and 10th and in January they had one on the 12th and 13th.... Idk why they can't do it all in one day instead of giving people a false sense of security 🤬. at least I know what is coming tomorrow 🤣

Also interviewed 1/4. Haven’t heard anything
Well I’ve seen at least 1 person from our date and 2 people significantly after get an A...so we should be hearing back really soon! How do you think your interviews went?

I Iooked back at the earlier Tufts R waves. In December they had an R wave on the 5th and 10th and in January they had one on the 12th and 13th.... Idk why they can't do it all in one day instead of giving people a false sense of security 🤬. at least I know what is coming tomorrow 🤣
My theory is that they try to keep a few people on file as they approach the end of the interview cycle in case interview slots open due to people withdrawing. But then as more people complete their interviews, they start rejecting more and more people in waves.

Reactions: 5 users
My theory is that they try to keep a few people on file as they approach the end of the interview cycle in case interview slots open due to people withdrawing. But then as more people complete their interviews, they start rejecting more and more people in waves.

That’s exactly what seemed to happen with me last cycle so I agree! I got an II here just a few days before a March interview last year, and it seemed like I just got lucky because someone withdrew. Hoping we all get that kind of luck this year

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Got the acceptance call today around 3:15 PM EST! Interviewed 1/11.

• Love
got the acceptance call today around 3 EST! Also interviewed 1/11

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got the call late afternoon :)! Interviewed 1/13

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Pre-II R earlier today! OOS, complete late August, sent an update in December. Definitely bummed since Ive only had one interview (that I’m thankful for but still waiting to hear from 🥴) but fingers crossed for those still hangin in there!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R earlier today! Canadian, complete October 20. Bummed but already got an interview at UBC so maybe the universe doesn't want me to go to America haha. Good luck to those still in the running <3

• Care
Got an interview invite here yesterday morning! The only date available was March 22nd. 👀

• Care
Does anyone know if there is an accepted student facebook page or GroupMe?

Reactions: 2 users
why is the A-wave so protracted? anyone know how long for a post II-R or WL?

Just got a deferral email! I interviewed 1/6.

• Care