2021-2022 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your mail already ran for today?!
Yeah, my mail comes early here. I am in Chicago so I figured if they emailed anything on the 15th it would take a couple of days. Seems like no one has heard back yet besides one MD/PhD.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, my mail comes early here. I am in Chicago so I figured if they emailed anything on the 15th it would take a couple of days. Seems like no one has heard back yet besides one MD/PhD.
I’m also in the Chicago area and received mail from Indianaoplis the other day that took 3 business days. Here’s to hoping for good mail tomorrow or Monday (not sure when things actually enter the mail)!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed 10/06 Regular MD OOS and still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance letter in the mail today at 11 am! I’m from Northwest Indiana. Super excited and grateful, hope everyone hears back soon!:)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance letter in the mail today at 11 am! I’m from Northwest Indiana. Super excited and grateful, hope everyone hears back soon!:)
Congratulations!! How exciting :) Do you mind sharing your stats and are you ORM/URM? Also, was your acceptance sent to your permanent residence or your current mailing address? Trying to figure out where mine would be sent if I get lucky enough to get an A!

If you want to know what’s in your mail before it comes, you can sign up for USPS Informed Delivery. They will email you every morning of what to expect in your mail. Very helpful for the neurotic premed anticipating good news!
Can anyone verify that they saw their acceptance letter/packet on the dashboard of USPS Informed Delivery before it delivered? I’ve read that USPS doesn’t scan mail larger than a standard letter so I wonder if it would show up.

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone verify that they saw their acceptance letter/packet on the dashboard of USPS Informed Delivery before it delivered? I’ve read that USPS doesn’t scan mail larger than a standard letter so I wonder if it would show up.
I’d like to know this as well. I have a note saying I have additional unscanned mail coming today and it’s making me want to chase down my local mail truck! 😆

• Haha
I signed up for informed delivery and it says I have 0 mail pieces and 0 packages every day even when mail arrives haha. I guess they don't update it for me?

I’d like to know this as well. I have a note saying I have additional unscanned mail coming today and it’s making me want to chase down my local mail truck! 😆
I had informed delivery on and the day I got the letter, informed delivery said I had mail coming but that it wasn’t scanned so no photo was available.

I had informed delivery on and the day I got the letter, informed delivery said I had mail coming but that it wasn’t scanned so no photo was available.
This just got my heart rate up! Thanks for the info and congrats on the A!

Good to know! And congratulations! :) Did your letter deliver to your permanent address or your current mailing address?

Congratulations!! How exciting :) Do you mind sharing your stats and are you ORM/URM? Also, was your acceptance sent to your permanent residence or your current mailing address? Trying to figure out where mine would be sent if I get lucky enough to get an A!
518 and 4.0 cGPA, first generation Filipina-American so ORM technically!:) And to my permanent mailing address, my mom opened the mailed and facetimed me hahaha. Hope you get an A as well ahhh:D

518 and 4.0 cGPA, first generation Filipina-American so ORM technically!:) And to my permanent mailing address, my mom opened the mailed and facetimed me hahaha. Hope you get an A as well ahhh:D
That is amazing! What an exciting way to find out 🥺 And well deserved!!! Thank you for answering my questions!

Oh god I just checked and there’s also something unscanned coming with my mail today. I’m trying not to get my hopes up bc it’ll probably be something random haha. Good luck to everyone!!!

I got accepted earlier in the month (MD/PhD) via email and mail from the MSTP office. My portal just updated this morning with the admissions decision if anyone's still waiting for mail, check the portal.

Me too! Update us when you find out!
Don't want to be that guy, but unscanned is usually reserved for non-flat mail (like magazines or larger acceptance packets), or could just be due to some error during scanning. IU doesn't send a packet but just a simple acceptance letter, so unscanned doesn't really mean anything in this case.

Don't want to be that guy, but unscanned is usually reserved for non-flat mail (like magazines or larger acceptance packets), or could just be due to some error during scanning. IU doesn't send a packet but just a simple acceptance letter, so unscanned doesn't really mean anything in this case.
Well rip

That’s what I thought too haha so not really getting my hopes up but someone earlier said that the day they got their letter from IU the informed delivery showed an unscanned letter

Last edited:
Received an A today! Actually received an email this morning and the letter came in the mail this afternoon. Interviewed 11/3, in-state

Received an Acceptance at 7:36 AM for regular MD. Interviewed 10/13

Don’t think you’ll find out in the mail today. If you didn’t get an email this morning, you’re probably going to have to wait until next month.

• Dislike
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
II in early November and just received an interview date for early February.

Ummmmm so I got no email, no letter, I just checked the portal to see this....

DID I GeT IN???!!!

I interviewed for the UMP program so that might be why the process is different.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 3.24.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 3.24.22 PM.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 436
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

DID I GeT IN???!!!

I interviewed for the UMP program so that might be why the process is different.
That would be the sickest joke ever if not! Congrats!!!

• Care

DID I GeT IN???!!!

I’d say so!! Congratulations! I’ve been following your posts and so excited for you! 😁

• Care
Accepted today! I’m out of town so I’m not sure if I got anything in the mail, but I received an email early this morning! Interviewed 11/10

DID I GeT IN???!!!

Where is this picture under! Do you just click status? Congrats

DID I GeT IN???!!!

SAME!!!! I got the A. Check your portals!

• Love