2021-2022 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I’m a Haider applicant and I interviewed back in October but I’m wondering if Haider applicants are hearing any decisions yet or if it’s just been regular applicants
I was informed during my call that I was accepted into the Haider program. I interviewed on 9/11 as a Haider applicant.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how far in advance was your interview date from when you were invited? could you please check? was it only a couple days or did you have a week or more?
They invited me the first week of September so I had about ~20 days to prep
 
SDN is full of toxic people but I really appreciate JustJackie and lostmed. You and a few others are on similar threads as me and I appreciate your positivity. You guys will make great doctors especially for the underserved communities that deserve the humanity and positivity in medicine that I see from you guys.
 
Hi everyone! It looks like, in comparison to some other MD schools, this thread is not moving much. Is this an indicator that the cycle is far from over here? UCR is my dream school and I haven't heard about an II since submitting my secondary early September.

Is hope still alive and well? Would anyone recommend a pre-II LOI?

Thank you and good luck future docs! 💛
 
Hi everyone! It looks like, in comparison to some other MD schools, this thread is not moving much. Is this an indicator that the cycle is far from over here? UCR is my dream school and I haven't heard about an II since submitting my secondary early September.

Is hope still alive and well? Would anyone recommend a pre-II LOI?

Thank you and good luck future docs! 💛
maybe send an update letter?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! It looks like, in comparison to some other MD schools, this thread is not moving much. Is this an indicator that the cycle is far from over here? UCR is my dream school and I haven't heard about an II since submitting my secondary early September.

Is hope still alive and well? Would anyone recommend a pre-II LOI?

Thank you and good luck future docs! 💛T\

This is just the case for all state schools that do not accept out-of-state students, or only take a few with strong ties... for this reason much fewer people apply than to other schools, and a smaller amount of those people are on SDN..... Hawaii/ Southern Illinois etc have similar low post rate.
 
SDN is full of toxic people but I really appreciate JustJackie and lostmed. You and a few others are on similar threads as me and I appreciate your positivity. You guys will make great doctors especially for the underserved communities that deserve the humanity and positivity in medicine that I see from you guys.
Thanks buddy. You're gonna be an awesome physician too! I really appreciate you and every other person in this thread. Yall are really dope