2021-2022 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre II hold here as well :// I really hope someone posts the chances of us even having a shot.... I know they're normally pretty slow with apps but this is so disheartening since it's already the end of January
 
Sorry to hear about the pre-ii holds. What does the email say? Will they re-review your app at a later time?

Yes. I assume it’s because I’m not from the IE or riverside.

WVU does the same thing. They interview all their in states first, then the OOS applicants they view favorably. I assume this is the same thing
 
Yes. I assume it’s because I’m not from the IE or riverside.

WVU does the same thing. They interview all their in states first, then the OOS applicants they view favorably. I assume this is the same thing
but i see people from IE/ UCR alum who got the pre ii hold so idk what UCR is doing tbh. I thought their class wasn't even close to full.
 
pre-II hold today too. super disappointed because I'm from the IE and am within their stat range. i'm a disadvantaged applicant and was really hoping ucr would give me a chance. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so it seems those you got the hold might still have a chance?
Is there anyone here who didn't get the hold or rejection today?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Riverside sending holds less than a week before sending IIs or Rs
Guess What Billy Crudup GIF by Apple TV
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats !! How far out are they scheduling interviews?
Thanks! I was able to get an interview that is in a couple of weeks. I can no longer access the calendar and I didn't click into the month of March, but when I scheduled my interview which was like 10 minutes after I received the invite, I did not see any other spots open for February. I hope that helps.
 
Thanks! I was able to get an interview that is in a couple of weeks. I can no longer access the calendar and I didn't click into the month of March, but when I scheduled my interview which was like 10 minutes after I received the invite, I did not see any other spots open for February. I hope that helps.
So hopefully, they just haven't opened spots for late February yet and these are still available!
 
Hi everyone! I'm considering sending an update because I was just promoted, but I'm slightly hesitant because I don't have anything to reflect on yet. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated!