You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 UC Davis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! My profile exactly same like you,it's giving a hope for IIII received tonight! I'm ORM, IS, LM 75 WARS 80, complete 7/10. No ties to the Davis area or Central Valley, but have lived in Norcal for nearly my entire life. Only two interview slots open, both for next week.
Best of luck to you, friend! 🙂Congrats! My profile exactly same like you,it's giving a hope for II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ramenlover12
Full Member
Invites received tonight and complete 7/6!Congrats! When did you received and when was your complete date?
D
deleted1087000
Dont take up the whole 6 minutes. Answer in no more then four and expect follow up questions at all stations.For everyone who interviewed, do you want to take up the full 6 minute response time for each prompt or will they ask a follow up question (in which case should we take ~3/4 minutes and wait for follow up)?
mailbruin4577
Full Member
received II about 15 min ago! IS applicant, URM, 3.02 sGPA, 509 MCAT, complete on 07/21.
congrats! mind sharing stats?Invites received tonight and complete 7/6!
THANK YOU! To follow up, did they introduce themselves when you entered or did you just lead introducing yourself? (Sorry if that's a silly question, this is my first and only MMI)Dont take up the whole 6 minutes. Answer in no more then four and expect follow up questions at all stations.
ramenlover12
Full Member
No problem! IS, LM 68, WARS 75, no strong ties to Davis/ Central Valley, but my family has lived there for the past couple yearscongrats! mind sharing stats?
Man, this is so random. Best of luck! I hope you hear back soon 🙂I do have ties actually. Only time will tell if I get that II
+1Post Interview Reject
Interviewed 11/18. Felt fine about the interviews.
Bummer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Grateful4Life
New Member
I'm guessing there's no hope for us OOS folks? 😔
Glassdyr
Full Member
They strongly recommend that you do not.Does anyone know whether UC Davis accepts letters of intent, post interview?
Also, what's the consensus on Ws at Davis? Is it a soft R or is there a chance?
Everyone gets itHi, does everyone who interviews at Davis get the financial aid email? Or am I giving myself false hope?
swagalicious
Full Member
Don't give up hope! I'm an OOS applicant who interviewed 11/18 and got my A call 12/8 💖💖I'm guessing there's no hope for us OOS folks? 😔
do you have ties to cali or norcal?Don't give up hope! I'm an OOS applicant who interviewed 11/18 and got my A call 12/8 💖💖
swagalicious
Full Member
no ties!do you have ties to cali or norcal?
Grateful4Life
New Member
OMG! Really. congrats and thanks. keeping the faith.Don't give up hope! I'm an OOS applicant who interviewed 11/18 and got my A call 12/8 💖💖
What do you think contributed to your SUCCESS.
Last edited:
quintesentialy
New Member
pre-secondary R, OOS but had ties to Davis, best of luck to everyone interviewing, it is an amazing school!
Last edited:
Pre-II R as well, good luck everyone and happy holidays!
oh man, I'm sorry. May I ask when you sent in your primary? I've been waiting to hear back from them, too.pre-secondary R, OOS but had ties to Davis (worked for the med school haha), best of luck to everyone interviewing, it is an amazing school!
I'm sorry. May I ask when you were complete with your Secondary? Or did you mean Pre-Secondary R?Pre-II R as well, good luck everyone and happy holidays!
quintesentialy
New Member
my primary was complete and sent out on the first day and I got confirmation that UC Davis received it on 8/6!oh man, I'm sorry. May I ask when you sent in your primary? I've been waiting to hear back from them, too.
I'm sorry. May I ask when you were complete with your Secondary? Or did you mean Pre-Secondary R?
Whoops sorry! I meant secondary. So far into the cycle I’m losing track of myself.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering this as well - been complete since 7/10 : (Has anyone received Pre-II R's yet? I'm wondering if Davis waits until the end of the cycle to send those out
Me too 🙁Pre-secondary R 😞, LM 82, IS some ties
Did they send these out today?
stressedtothemaxed
New Member
IS II yesterday, complete 7/27
IS II yesterday, complete 7/27
Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?
A1S1
Full Member
Congratulations!IS II today, complete 8/1. MCAT: 515+, GPA: 3.8+. Pretty excited!
D
deleted776417
IS II Today! Complete 8/18, LM: 64, & Non-trad. Scheduled for Jan. 20th (only day available). Feeling blessed is a major understatement.
Last edited by a moderator:
D
deleted776417
Hey Everyone,
I was digging through the website and I found this. Hope it's helpful for those still waiting for a response, there is still plenty of time in the application cycle! https://health.ucdavis.edu/mdprogram/curriculum/pdfs/Med-ed-timeline.pdf
I was digging through the website and I found this. Hope it's helpful for those still waiting for a response, there is still plenty of time in the application cycle! https://health.ucdavis.edu/mdprogram/curriculum/pdfs/Med-ed-timeline.pdf
Do you guys think if you got a UC Davis secondary early in the cycle as an OOS applicant and you haven’t been rejected yet that it’s a good sign?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
icedsoylatte
Full Member
Pre-II Rejection OOS
I'm sorry. May I ask when you were complete?Pre-II Rejection OOS
icedsoylatte
Full Member
Yes. 7/19/22I'm sorry. May I ask when you were complete?