You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don’t think you get a call if it’s a R!!? Be happy my friend. Unless someone please correct me if I’m wrong ?
raccoonmafia
Full Member
Got an email from Dr. Cooper asking to clear my schedule for a phone call tomorrow. I feel like I’m about get a R. I will keep y’all updated.
it’s definitely an A, congrats!!! when did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DancingHusky
Full Member
I also got an email from Dr. Cooper!!
I hope it isn’t. I’m just preparing for the worst case scenario just in case🫠I don’t think you get a call if it’s a R!!? Be happy my friend. Unless someone please correct me if I’m wrong ?
it’s definitely an A, congrats!!! when did you interview?
I interviewed 9/10. If I remember correctly, they said it was the very first interview they were offering.it’s definitely an A, congrats!!! when did you interview?
raccoonmafia
Full Member
I also got an email from Dr. Cooper!!
omg congrats!!! i’ve been rooting for you!!!!!
Premedlife2022
Full Member
I just got the email too from Dr Cooper- interviewed 10/20
DancingHusky
Full Member
Thank you!!!! I’m like 95% sure it’s an A haha. I’m really hoping for itomg congrats!!! i’ve been rooting for you!!!!!
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
Omg y’all!! See! It’s definitely the A!!! Lucky first Friday of Feb
D
deleted1150732
Congrats everyone!!! Any Haider interviewees hear anything back?
I just got an email from Dr. Cooper too, and I wanted to check this thread to confirm my suspicions, so I didn't hype myself up for no reason. It seems that it means an A, but not I won't get too excited until I get the call and hear it for myself. Congrats to the others who got the email (if it means what people say it means) and good luck to everyone else!
Did we have to signify if we are Haider somewhere on the application, or are we automatically considered Haider if we graduated from UCR in the last two years? If it's the latter, then I guess I would be Haider...Congrats everyone!!! Any Haider interviewees hear anything back?
Same got an email but will most likely end up declining as I already got into my top choice in the area! Goodluck yall!!
When did everyone interview?
D
deleted1150732
I believe it's the latter, but there is a section on the main AMCAS application to signify that you are applying for a "special" program (Haider).Did we have to signify if we are Haider somewhere on the application, or are we automatically considered Haider if we graduated from UCR in the last two years? If it's the latter, then I guess I would be Haider...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DancingHusky
Full Member
9/10When did everyone interview?
MangoGreenTea
New Member
Congrats y'all! I interviewed 11/5 and haven't heard anything; is there anyone here who interviewed around then as well?
Shamounmaker3
Full Member
I interviewed same time! Still waiting:/Congrats y'all! I interviewed 11/5 and haven't heard anything; is there anyone here who interviewed around then as well?
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
I interviewed 12/3, so I’m assuming they are reaching out to September and October intervieweesCongrats y'all! I interviewed 11/5 and haven't heard anything; is there anyone here who interviewed around then as well?
MangoGreenTea
New Member
I think they said at one of the interview sessions, that the admissions committee meets every two weeks on a Monday/Tuesday/beginning of the week so i'm hoping the next round of As will come then but just a guess. does anyone also remember them saying that?
DancingHusky
Full Member
has anyone gotten a phone call yet?
gone_fishing01
Full Member
i’m pretty sure all of you guys who got an email from Dr. Cooper are getting As… so happy for you guys 🥺
I haven't gotten a call yet, and she said she'd call by 12:30. Hopefully she's just running late.has anyone gotten a phone call yet?
DancingHusky
Full Member
I just got to work too! was really hoping to hear from her before work haha.I haven't gotten a call yet, and she said she'd call by 12:30. Hopefully she's just running late.
Yup haven’t heard anything yet either
Hi, congratulations on your A 🙌🎉! Can I ask when did you interview, since I'm a Haider applicants too and didn't get the email 😵💫Did we have to signify if we are Haider somewhere on the application, or are we automatically considered Haider if we graduated from UCR in the last two years? If it's the latter, then I guess I would be Haider...
DancingHusky
Full Member
Omggg what time did she call you? She told me in the email between 830-9 and 1130-1230 hahahGot the A call today! Interviewed in October. Super grateful 🙏
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
CONGRATS!!! Your hard work paying off!Got the A call today! Interviewed in October. Super grateful 🙏
Same. Still waitingOmggg what time did she call you? She told me in the email between 830-9 and 1130-1230 hahah
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Premedlife2022
Full Member
She called me around 11:50 but she does take some time to talk about why they chose your app so I think she may be running behind. The call will come surly. Congratulations future doc 🎊Omggg what time did she call you? She told me in the email between 830-9 and 1130-1230 hahah
Around noon!Omggg what time did she call you? She told me in the email between 830-9 and 1130-1230 hahaha
DancingHusky
Full Member
i'm waiting patiently by my phone lolAround noon!
DancingHusky
Full Member
Just got the call from Dr. Cooper!! Got the A!
Premedlife2022
Full Member
Is there a Facebook group for the accepted students ?
gone_fishing01
Full Member
They said they would be making one soon, but that was a few weeks agoIs there a Facebook group for the accepted students ?
I interviewed in early October!Hi, congratulations on your A 🙌🎉! Can I ask when did you interview, since I'm a Haider applicants too and didn't get the email 😵💫
For the people who got the call on Friday, did you get the acceptance email yet. I have not...I interviewed in early October!
DancingHusky
Full Member
I haven’t. Dr. Cooper said it would come “sometime next week”For the people who got the call on Friday, did you get the acceptance email yet. I have not...
raccoonmafia
Full Member
For those who got accepted recently, did you send a letter of intent?
DancingHusky
Full Member
I sent a letter of interestFor those who got accepted recently, did you send a letter of intent?
Avengers123
New Member
Did you email/call UCR admissions notifying them that you submitted your LOI on the portal?I sent a letter of interest
intent is after interview, saying you will for sure go there usually better to send to only one school!What exactly is a letter of interest versus a letter of intent?
interest is before interview invite.
DancingHusky
Full Member
No I just uploaded it to the portal.Did you email/call UCR admissions notifying them that you submitted your LOI on the portal?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any NorCal people gotten interviews?
Premedlife2022
Full Member
I sent a letter of interest and uploaded on the portalFor those who got accepted recently, did you send a letter of intent?
trix_r_4_coolkidz
Full Member
When did you send your letter of interest?? Before or after interview? And did you upload it to the portal as "Other"I sent a letter of interest and uploaded on the portal
DancingHusky
Full Member
I sent mine post interview.When did you send your letter of interest?? Before or after interview? And did you upload it to the portal as "Other"
Premedlife2022
Full Member
my bad I just checked, it was a letter of intent on UCR portal 1 month after my interview. It was uploaded In portal as "letter of intent"When did you send your letter of interest?? Before or after interview? And did you upload it to the portal as "Other"