2022-2023 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got an email from Dr. Cooper asking to clear my schedule for a phone call tomorrow. I feel like I’m about get a R. I will keep y’all updated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I don’t think you get a call if it’s a R!!? Be happy my friend. Unless someone please correct me if I’m wrong ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t think you get a call if it’s a R!!? Be happy my friend. Unless someone please correct me if I’m wrong ?
it’s definitely an A, congrats!!! when did you interview?
I hope it isn’t. I’m just preparing for the worst case scenario just in case🫠
it’s definitely an A, congrats!!! when did you interview?
I interviewed 9/10. If I remember correctly, they said it was the very first interview they were offering.

I just got an email from Dr. Cooper too, and I wanted to check this thread to confirm my suspicions, so I didn't hype myself up for no reason. It seems that it means an A, but not I won't get too excited until I get the call and hear it for myself. Congrats to the others who got the email (if it means what people say it means) and good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats everyone!!! Any Haider interviewees hear anything back?
Did we have to signify if we are Haider somewhere on the application, or are we automatically considered Haider if we graduated from UCR in the last two years? If it's the latter, then I guess I would be Haider...

Same got an email but will most likely end up declining as I already got into my top choice in the area! Goodluck yall!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did we have to signify if we are Haider somewhere on the application, or are we automatically considered Haider if we graduated from UCR in the last two years? If it's the latter, then I guess I would be Haider...
I believe it's the latter, but there is a section on the main AMCAS application to signify that you are applying for a "special" program (Haider).

Congrats y'all! I interviewed 11/5 and haven't heard anything; is there anyone here who interviewed around then as well?

Reactions: 2 users
I think they said at one of the interview sessions, that the admissions committee meets every two weeks on a Monday/Tuesday/beginning of the week so i'm hoping the next round of As will come then but just a guess. does anyone also remember them saying that?

Reactions: 2 users
i’m pretty sure all of you guys who got an email from Dr. Cooper are getting As… so happy for you guys 🥺

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hi, congratulations on your A 🙌🎉! Can I ask when did you interview, since I'm a Haider applicants too and didn't get the email 😵‍💫

Reactions: 1 user
Got the A call today! Interviewed in October. Super grateful 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Omggg what time did she call you? She told me in the email between 830-9 and 1130-1230 hahah
She called me around 11:50 but she does take some time to talk about why they chose your app so I think she may be running behind. The call will come surly. Congratulations future doc 🎊

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Just got the call from Dr. Cooper!! Got the A!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 22 users
Hi, congratulations on your A 🙌🎉! Can I ask when did you interview, since I'm a Haider applicants too and didn't get the email 😵‍💫
I interviewed in early October!

For those who got accepted recently, did you send a letter of intent?

What exactly is a letter of interest versus a letter of intent?

What exactly is a letter of interest versus a letter of intent?
intent is after interview, saying you will for sure go there usually better to send to only one school!
interest is before interview invite.

When did you send your letter of interest?? Before or after interview? And did you upload it to the portal as "Other"
my bad I just checked, it was a letter of intent on UCR portal 1 month after my interview. It was uploaded In portal as "letter of intent"

Reactions: 1 users