2022-2023 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know what the March 15th AAMC trafficking rule means? Do they have to let all the accepted students know about their acceptances by then?
From what I can tell, the trafficking rules just provide guidelines on how quickly medical schools have to provide AMCAS with information about admissions decisions. So from October 15 to March 15, medical schools have to tell AMCAS about acceptances, etc. within five business days of when that decision is communicated with the applicant.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So is this school gone reject me or what?! Or do they silent reject this is crazy

Reactions: 5 users
Could anyone who has been accepted provide any insight if interviews are still being sent out and how many people have been accepted so far?

I wasn’t accepted but I had called them and they said there still giving II, and last II are at the end of the month

Reactions: 3 users
UCR has been wayyyy too silent for me lol. I interviewed in early January. I want an answer from them already :(

Reactions: 1 users
UCR has been wayyyy too silent for me lol. I interviewed in early January. I want an answer from them already :(
They seem to really think things over before offering an A. At least we know they’re very carefully considering each candidate haha

Keep the faith! I interviewed in September and didn't hear back until the first week of February :)

each school needs to send out a number of acceptances equal to the estimated number of their first year class (~80 for UCR) by March 15th so i’m hoping we get decisions soon. last year on SDN someone who interviewed on 1/29 got an A early March and someone who interviewed in December got an A on 3/16. i’m still waiting from my october interview, best of luck to us all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone had experience sending a letter of interest pre-II? Best of luck to everyone as we near the finish line for this cycle!

Has anyone had experience sending a letter of interest pre-II? Best of luck to everyone as we near the finish line for this cycle!
I sent a pre-II update/letter of interest back in December but haven't heard anything.

Got an email from Dr. Cooper about a phone call tomorrow.

Did anyone receive an email just now from the chair of admissions?

I interviewed 2/09. This email generally means, acceptance, right?

I interviewed in November and didn’t get any email. Any November people get this yet?

I interviewed 2/09. This email generally means, acceptance, right?
Generally, yes! From the past acceptances on this forum they have all received an email. Congrats!

Just got the A! Woohoo!!! Interviewed 2/09.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Received my acceptance yesterday! Interviewed 2/9, strong ties to the IE. So excited especially because this is my first A and UCR is my #1 choice. Rooting for everyone on this thread!

Reactions: 8 users
Received my acceptance yesterday! Interviewed 2/9, strong ties to the IE. So excited especially because this is my first A and UCR is my #1 choice. Rooting for everyone on this thread!

Are you a Haider applicant?

If people are getting accepted in February then that means they have had to send out some A's for nov-jan interviewees, has anyone received any during that time? Congrats on everyone who got accepted by the way!!

If people are getting accepted in February then that means they have had to send out some A's for nov-jan interviewees, has anyone received any during that time? Congrats on everyone who got accepted by the way!!
Im from Dec, and I still havent heard anything either.

Did everyone else get the Open House e-mail? Definitely reaching peak nerves right now and wondering if this means anything for those waiting to hear back from UCR still 😭

Did everyone else get the Open House e-mail? Definitely reaching peak nerves right now and wondering if this means anything for those waiting to hear back from UCR still 😭
Lmao I got the same thing and I almost fainted. I think it’s sent to everyone that applied?

Lmao I got the same thing and I almost fainted. I think it’s sent to everyone that applied?
Same 😭 And then for some reason it got resent so almost fainted x 2 😅

UCR is so wrong for that bruh. At least waitlist or reject me first

• Haha
that email gave me a heart attack
emoji24.png
SAme