2022-2023 Wisconsin

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B978F876-D8FB-44D4-8552-EF82F40F5437.jpeg

Looks like some MSTP ii were sent out! Let’s hope RD is sent over the next couple days as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHOOOO congrats!! You’re gonna crush it!!

Out of curiosity, what date ranges were offered? Was it still broken into small parts across three days like some of the years past?
Thank you so much!! 🙂 Made this account just to update everyone since I know we've all been waiting so long for the II's haha. & Yes! It was pre-scheduled for me across three days next week: Wednesday 10/05 - Friday 10/07. I have some say in when the one-on-one interview is, but the one-hour group interview and one-hour curriculum session are already set between those days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to be checking in late. I am an IS applicant who received an interview invite on 9/26. I completed my interview on 10/7. Looking back at my records I was complete on 8/25 (the first day IS applicants could submit).
Congrats and Goodluck. What are your stats like.
 
Congrats and Goodluck. What are your stats like.

Thank you! I have a 3.82 GPA and in all truthfulness my MCAT is near the bottom of what they accepted last year per MSAR. However, I am a non-traditional applicant and I have pretty extensive healthcare experience.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when UW sends decisions post-interview?

MSAR says that the earliest acceptance notification date is Nov. 14 which would be approximately 4 weeks after the first interviews were completed. At the end of their interview FAQ they state decisions may take 4-8 weeks and that you are allowed to contact admissions for an update if you have not heard back within the 8 week timeframe.
 
MSAR says that the earliest acceptance notification date is Nov. 14 which would be approximately 4 weeks after the first interviews were completed. At the end of their interview FAQ they state decisions may take 4-8 weeks and that you are allowed to contact admissions for an update if you have not heard back within the 8 week timeframe.
wait so the first round of RD interviews are going on right now?