You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Wisconsin
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
okay thanks!! so. much. waiting.Yep - first group interviewed 10/5/-10/7 (it's a three day process with two required events).
Pre-II R just now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1140198
R, OOS complete 7/4
biggkahuna
Full Member
Pre-II R today, complete 7/24, OOS. Good luck everyone!
almightyfigure
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete 9/5, OOS, ORM, 511 MCAT, 3.6 GPA
username1999
Full Member
Dang keep your heads up kingsPre-II R, complete 9/5, OOS, ORM, 511 MCAT, 3.6 GPA
littledogrex
Full Member
pre-II R
Learn To Swim!
Full Member
Still haven't heard anything. Complete 9/18.
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
Pre-II R
I'm sorry man, I'm sure you'll get an interview soon! May I ask what your stats are/when you were complete?Pre-II R
ConsumerOfCoins
Full Member
Pre-II R, OOS. Stats in Bio.
username1999
Full Member
Quick question, did people get a “complete email”? I’ve been complete since beginning of September but haven’t received an email saying I’m complete. My portal status says application is ready though.
Quick question, did people get a “complete email”? I’ve been complete since beginning of September but haven’t received an email saying I’m complete. My portal status says application is ready though.
I applied to the WARM program and got an automated email immediately after submitting with the subject line "Application Complete for the Wisconsin Academy for Rural Medicine (WARM)"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
la vida loca
Full Member
Got a R today. OOS.
II just now (5 pm, EST). OOS 66 LM.
Lithium Carbonate
Full Member
I'm sorry man, I'm sure you'll get an interview soon! May I ask what your stats are/when you were complete?
LM 72 complete 7/31
II OOS! LM 77 complete 07/07
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
Complete 7/17 --> Pre-II R 10/18
OOS/ORM/LM ~70
Good luck to everyone in the running!
OOS/ORM/LM ~70
Good luck to everyone in the running!
Pre-II R right now! Good luck everyone else!
R today. Submitted secondary 10/2. OOS, LM 70, WARS 71.
I think mission fit helped me, I’m very low stat (LM66)… and never been to Wisconsin lol. Keep your hopes up;( but I know that’s easier said than done.Me patiently awaiting my R as a low stat oos
I think mission fit helped me, I’m very low stat (LM66)… and never been to Wisconsin lol. Keep your hopes up;( but I know that’s easier said than done.
Thanks!!! Same LM too!!
matchatea123
New Member
II OOS yesterday, does anyone have any insight on the group interview portion?
Anistole
Full Member
II OOS yesterday, does anyone have any insight on the group interview portion?
It will be you and several other applicants (I believe 3 others) discussing two different ethical scenarios. There will be two medical students observing you filling out some sort of rubric but they are not allowed to tell you exactly what is on it.
Pre-II R, OOS
clatteringhydroflask
Full Member
Pre-II R. Completed 7/13. OOS. LM 71.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre II R, complete 7/2 OOS, LM 74
It is every day with Wisconsin and these Pre-II R’s i’m so scared lmfao
gabagolddigger
Full Member
Pre- II R, it was a good run! OOS LM71
Same... L's in the chatPre- II R, it was a good run! OOS LM71
Royalsquash
Full Member
II yesterday around 7pm. OOS 507 3.75gpa
It is every day with Wisconsin and these Pre-II R’s i’m so scared lmfao
Same!!! Completed early July but nothing yet
Congrats! Glad to see other WARM applicants on SDN this season. Are you interviewing this week too?Just received an II today at 11am!
IS applicant for WARM program, app completed on 09/25.
No, they said they will reach out in the next few weeks with a confirmed date. Good luck on your interview this week!Congrats! Glad to see other WARM applicants on SDN this season. Are you interviewing this week too?
My apologies in advance for the neuroses: Anyone else OOS complete early June with radio silence? Pretty much my #1 school due to connections in the area (which I waxed poetic on in the secondary) and haven’t heard anything. Lots of folks complete after me with II and pre-II R’s though. A good sign? Or a soft R?
My apologies in advance for the neuroses: Anyone else OOS complete early June with radio silence? Pretty much my #1 school due to connections in the area (which I waxed poetic on in the secondary) and haven’t heard anything. Lots of folks complete after me with II and pre-II R’s though. A good sign? Or a soft R?
Complete since around the same time, OOS too and nothing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also my top school!! i know theyre sending out As mid to late november so maybe after that there may be more II movement? just a thoughtMy apologies in advance for the neuroses: Anyone else OOS complete early June with radio silence? Pretty much my #1 school due to connections in the area (which I waxed poetic on in the secondary) and haven’t heard anything. Lots of folks complete after me with II and pre-II R’s though. A good sign? Or a soft R?
also my top school!! i know theyre sending out As mid to late november so maybe after that there may be more II movement? just a thought
With so many Rs already sent out…I think we’re actually still being considered which is good (obviously I’m speculating)
Keep your heads up, it's still pretty early. I didn't interview until springtime when I applied. It's not over until it's over!
Thanks for this!
prevet or premed?
Full Member
+1Complete since around the same time, OOS too and nothing
Similar threads
- Replies
- 929
- Views
- 269K